Ringside Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great stay! Great staff! Thanks for everything!

• 8th Sep 2014

Really liked my stay at Ringside. The staff is very helpful and the atmosphere is amazing. I was there during the full moon party and they made sure everyone got good prepared for it. Whenever I return to the Island, I will definitly stay there again.

Amazing hostel, one of the best in Koh Phangan to meet people. However the location should be considered, as the main beaches are not within walk distance. However taxis can be arranged cheap to cover Bantai and Haad Rin.

Good little hostel, friendly staff and social atmosphere. Location is too far from the big parties though so you have to allow for taxi money every day which is expensive cos the taxi drivers are kindof scammers. Also, too expensive for what it is during full moon week.

Great hostel.Awesome party! Had such a great time . I'll definitely go again.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

Amazing hostel!! The staff makes you feel right at home and makes sure you're involved and having a great time. Very clean, wifi worked everywhere, and the air con was amazing! I didn't want to leave and wound up extending my stay! Do yourselves a favor and stay at ringside!!!

I had a blast at Ringside. I joined the Crazy Mango Tour which is great to meet new people. Tyler and Anna are absolutely hilarious and the bbq's are delicious! The pre parties are awesome try to challenge Paul for beerpong if you dare. The hostel is really clean, the supermarkt next-door is huge, and the owners are great people. Definitely coming back!

• 25th Aug 2014

I have stayed in a lot of good hostels, but Ringside is hands down the BEST one I have ever stayed at! So cheap, great atmosphere and of course comfy beds and free wifi! I was planning on being there for two nights and ended up staying two weeks! If you get a chance absolutely do the Crazy Mango Tour, so much fun, and the tour guides Tyler and Caz really know how to show you a good time! Thanks to the owners Paul and Jordan for giving me such a great experience! Will definitely be back!

One of the best hostels I've been in

Best hostel we could've ever picked (me

Enjoyed it so much here that like 80% of my dorm I overstayed. Travelling solo it's been so easy to meet people both in the dorms and common area outside, there's a great atmosphere and I imagine during Half/Black/Full Moon it'd be incredible. Staff are really helpful and sociable, too - beer pong tables set up every night and always ideas on where to go... just don't book an early ferry out or you WILL miss it ;) I'll definitely be back and so should you.

Would rate this higher if I could...... I was only due to stay for 3 nights but just kept extending my stay, the rooms are what you would expect from any hostel, its crazy cheap and you will have crazy nights, the staff are so helpful and know where to send you for any activity, tours booked through the hostel were great. Really don't want to leave!!!!!!

I was attending to stay 1 night and end up staying 4 nights this place is amazing in everything it is wright beside a big supermarket big C. I stayed at the fan room for 100 baht which it is so clean and comfortable and the bathrooms are so clean also. at night there is beer pong and full of atmosphere I would defently come here again.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

We had the sea view bungalow, which was just perfect. Paul (one of the owners) and Tyler are really great guys and make you feel right at home. They offer these great Crazy Mango tours and I really recommend joining to discover the island and get to know some people before you go to one of the famous island parties. I will definitely go to Ringside again if I'm lucky enough to return to Koh Phagnan.

• 15th Aug 2014

Good hostel good for partying whilst at full moon. 20min tut tut from hadrin beach. Great wifi just abit pricy

My stay was great and it was nice to be a little away from the beach. Also the food was amazing across the street at the cobra gym and very good prices. The staff were great and willing to go in any way possible. Even spot you some cash if need be.

• 8th Aug 2014

Had a great at ringside for 5 days. The location was a bit far from the full moon beach but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. There was a superstore right next door and plenty of good cheap places to eat nearby which was awesome. The staff were great as well. Tyler in particular was an absolute beauty. Had a great time partying with him and he was also really helpful with basically anything you needed. If I did full moon again I'd do it at ringside forsure, great atmosphere!

• 8th Aug 2014

Ideal place to stay for full moon, really lively and lots to do. The crazy mango tour was a highlight, the wipeout course was amazing, can't recommend enough

Absolutely amazing! Had the best time here. Haven't got a bad word to say about it. Best parties! Paul really made us feel like part of the family. Will 100% be coming back!!

Perfect place to stay.. Really fun around full moon! Beer pong all the time! Organised tour was really good, Met such amazing people - Paul (the owner) helps you with everything and is so much fun! Tyler really gets everyone involved and is so friendly! Met really amazing people - ended up extending our stay! will definitely come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3