Ringside Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Ringside is by far the best hostel to stay at if your looking to have a genuine party. Every night you are surrounded by good people getting proper lagging!! Great drinking games are always available, play at your own risk as you will be smashed before you head to the clubs. The employees at inside go above and beyond to help you, weather it be booking transport to your next destination, washing and even regular free shots which has killed my liver. Top gaff highly recommend it :)

• 2nd Apr 2014

Perfect party hostel on the island! I mean 2 euro a night! Just perfect value/money.

Excellent hostel! Staff are fantastic - really nice and friendly and the facilities are exactly what you need from a hostel. Great value for money

Value for money- not beatable!!! Best owner and staff I've ever met. If you want to have a place to party with an awesome atmosphere you can't go anywhere better.can get crowded over full moon, but bathrooms and rooms are still very clean. Highly recommenec!

If you are travelling by yourself and you want to meet people to chill with duering the day and to party with duering the night than this is the place! Very cheap as well. Staff is extremely friendly, what a place. Ps: beerpongtables in front of the hostel!

• 19th Mar 2014

It's superclean, staff is really friendly, especially Paul! Awesome hostel!

• 19th Mar 2014

We stayed there for 2 nights and it was awesome. The atmosphere is ridiculously great...get ready to party. Only one shower to share for 2 dorm rooms but I never seemed to wait for it for long. Overall it was an awesome experience. I recommend it.

I had a great time here. Good pace to be if you're planning to go to the parties.

Great place to stay if you're looking to meet a ton of new people and above all, party! From flip cup to beer pong, there was a party every night in the common area outside.. Perfect for a pre drink before hitting the town. Staff were friendly, energetic, and helpful. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.. Some may say the a/c had the room to cold but I liked the temperature. Overall a great place and I would stay again.

• 12th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels to meet people and have fun. The staff was great, the activities were awesome, and the whole experience was amazing. I wouldn't pick anywhere else to spend at Koh Phangan.

This hostel was fun, clean and affordable. Fantastic atmosphere and some of the most welcoming staff I’ve come across on my travels – good fun and extremely helpful!! I was travelling on my own and it was really easy to meet people. I’d recommend Ringside to others and would definitely go back there if I ever visit the island again!!

• 5th Mar 2014

Its clean, the location is perfect and the staff makes it even more perfect! This is where you want to be on phangan! Definetly will come back here asap!

Ringside is THE best!!! I had an awesome time with Jenni, Lena and Kong. It's the cleanst hostel I was staying during my trip throughThailand and Laos. Paul the owner is an amazing guy, he is funny and tells you where to go on the island. Every night you can play beerpong, there's free bodypaint and sometimes there's a DJ. Definitely coming back!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Ringside is a great place to stay! the staff are very welcoming, great service and they will help you with anything you need. They all have great knowledge about the island, where's best to eat, where to visit. I stayed for one week and didn't want to leave, it's a home from home. The accommodation and facilities are great and very well looked after, you won't want to leave! Thank you ringside for a fantastic holiday!

• 1st Mar 2014

Very nice hostel and sooo cheap. The cheapest place I stayed during 6 months of travelling. But it is definitely not the worst hostel. I liked it. The location is nice. You meet people easily, because it is a hostel and a bar at the same time. The staff is friendly. The only negative thing is, that when you do not want to stay up late, it is hard to sleep because the music is loud (I had a very short night the night before I arrived and just wanted to sleep).

My stay here was definitely one of my best on my entire trip!! this place rocks!! I actually just booked one night but I ended up staying here a few more days. From the first second it felt like home. Lena and Jenni, members of the staff are the bomb!!! they will help you out with everything you need. Always there for party and help and of course giving you the best ideas what you could do during the day. The hostel itself is so super clean, the beds are comfortable, nice and clean hot showers.

• 1st Mar 2014

I LOVE RINGSIDE!!! The staff is incredible. Jenni and Lena are the best Party girls on the whole island! So happy to meet you guys :-) The hostel is really close to a good beach and next to a cheap, big supermarket! From Beer Pong to flipcup and paint competition every night is a new big event! Thanks guys for an awesome time!

• 27th Feb 2014

Absolutely love it here! Paul, Jordan, Jenni and Lena made our stay so great and were so much fun to hang out with. They also have tons of info about the island if you aren't sure what to do. Awesome bar area with beer pong tables. We stayed during full moon, and they provided free body paint for the party. A bit outside the big party area Haad Rin, but everything the island has to offer is just a short walk or cab ride away. Would love to go back and already miss our home away from home!!

I don't know if all the reviews here are real but the staff was nearly absent all the time. People where crashing near the lobby and was not staying at the hostel. There is only 3 bathrooms for almost 40-50 people so it's always busy and have to wait. The beach in front of the hostel is full of seaweed and reefs that cuts your feet. We booked a 2 people room and when I got there they told me it was not available anymore. They never contacted me and I was really upset. I do not recommend.

• 13th Feb 2014

Great place to stay. The staff are very friendly and chatty. There is always a party going on and everyone is pretty cool. Also, a muay tai training stadium across the road for you die hards and a giant supernamarket next door.

« first « Prev 1 2 3