Ringside Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

there are pros and con's. pros - great place to meet others, decent location, staff were entertaining, but its just salesmanship. Cheap place to stay. con's - They bribe good reviews for a free drink, staff overcharge for their taxi and say 100 baht is going rate for other taxis. it's not. They also try to keep you drinking there instead of going anywhere else, for example, one said black moon party would charge 500 baht a head, when it was free...

It's the staff that make this place what it is ! They have great pre parties and make everyone feel welcome . Jen is super cute .

• 29th Apr 2015

Had the best 5 nights at Ringside hostel. Never been to a hostel that is as social as ringside. All the staff get involved to make sure you enjoy yourself. One thing ringside has that no other hostel has is Kong, the most legendary guy you will ever meet. Also the mango tour that Jenna organises is great fun. We will definitely be returning to ringside.

• 29th Apr 2015

I've stayed in many hostels and this by far was one of my favorites! We were only gonna stay 2 night and we felt so at home we ended up staying 6 because the staff and owner are awesome and great at getting you in the socializing party type of mood. It's a great hostel for meeting people, highly recommend this place for solo travelers! What amazed me most though, is that even though its a party hostel and everyone is always sandy and wet from the beach, it was always super super clean!

Ringside is such a nice place to stay if you enjoy parties and don't intend to go bed before 3am (you won't be able to because of the loud music of the bar from the hostel)... The staff is ok and friendly, the dorms are nice, the bathrooms are clean. The cost X benefit is really worth it, but the beach near the hostel is not nice to go - you should rent a scooter or take a taxi to visit some beautiful places of Koh Phangan (like Secret Beach, Malibu Beach). I recommend Ringside hostel!

Stop searching for a hostel right now! Booking here is a MUST!!! You'll meet amazing people and the staff are so so lovely, friendly, helpful and fun, they made our stay amazing!!! The atmosphere is really friendly and everyone has a good laugh! The bike rental is also brill! Not a bad word to say about this place!! Thank you Sam, Jen and everyone at ringside!!! We'll be back! Sam & Jack x

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Has the perfect atmosphere if you're around for the full moon party week with lots of drinking games, free paint, great people and drink deals. People come from all round the island just to pre-game here! But best of all is the staff here.. They're brilliant! So helpful, nice and fun and love to party so you'll never have a problem with them if you're there to go crazy and have the time of your life. Gorgeous and clean facilities too :)

Had a blast staying here for the full moon party. Without a doubt the best staff at any hostel I've stayed in so far. They were very helpful and know how to party as well. There's always something going on the days leading up to the party whether it's the Crazy Mango tours(where they'll take you to some of the coolest places on the island) during the day or all the pre-parties at night. It is a bit of a journey to the beach and back for the party but totally worth it.

I stayed here for the full moon party and had an amazing time, we did the crazy mango tour with Jen which was a great day out I'd definitely recommend it! The hostel is great, clean, nice bathrooms, the staff are great and get everyone involved with what's going on, it's a great place to meet people I'd definitely recommended it to somebody heading to koh Phangan

Were here one night for half moon party, seems like a good party hostel. Beer pong!

I realy enjoyed my stay here. Ringside is one of the best hostels I have been. Paul and Wayne helped me every time. I felt very fine all the time ehile my stay here and had a lot of fun.

• 21st Mar 2015

Everything was very well run, it was clean. Friendly and helpful staff. You can always have the option to drink and party there, but it is accessible to a number of other places as well. Very cheap. I somehow ended up staying for a week.

Great hostel with a great staff! Definitely recommend Ringside!

• 4th Mar 2015

Fees for loosing key/card/towel are way too high, not enough toilets, location is good for partying, but not for chilling near good beach, beach isnt that close and not very suitable for swimming.

• Lithuania

Best hostel ever, so much fun! The staff are so helpful and friendly! Definitely recommend the mango tour too, a really good day out!

• 4th Mar 2015

Ringside is great! It's clean and comfortable and in addition it's cheap! The crew there is awesome, they create a great atmosphere!

Exactly what you want for the full moon. Facilities and rooms are pretty good but honestly not that important if you're coming to party. Atmosphere is incredible and staff are awesome

I had a great stay at Ringside! Everything was perfect. The 6 beds room upstairs was very nice and the bathroom was absolutely ok. The staff were very friendly all the time and tried to help you where they can. All in all great memories. I would go again and can recommend the place. Thanks a lot and greetings to the staff and Jordan! I hope the bike is ok again ;-)

Would be better if there is someone doing night shift.

Amazing party hostel! Great staff and very well organised and helpfull

« first « Prev 1 2 3