Ringside Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great place to stay if your in for a party, the staff are all really welcoming and heaps of fun!

This is definitely a party hostel that has drinking games going every night and a bar that can make almost any kind of cocktail so you're not stuck just drinking beer every night. I stayed there for a week and was very pleased with the staff. They're all really nice, fun people that will party with you and make sure everyone feels included. A few of them even took me to a beach on the other side of the island on their day off! Thank you Michelle, Jenna, Sam, Theresa, etc!!!

WOW! What a place, stayed here for 5 nights and they were some of the most memorable nights I've ever had. Every night there's an epic/insane party going on. Crazy Mango tour was a highlight for sure, all the different bbq's were delicious but the pre party before the Full Moon was just the best! Staff were sooo helpful and if anyone ever needed anything then it was done asap and with a smile. Beds were comfy and the place is always spotless. No doubt will be back to the greatest hostel!

Staying at Ringside was an absolute blast. They really hit the nail on the head when they said it was a party hostel. The vibes from people staying and working there are one of a kind. The entire staff (Jen, Sam, Tyler, and more) made this an experience to remember by joining in on the activities and going above and beyond to make sure you had as much fun as possible. Next time I'm in Koh Phangan, I am absolutely staying here. Ringside, you were epic!

Ringside heeft me de ultieme full moon ervaring gegeven. Om voluit te feesten is dit de beste plek op het eiland, wie daar niet aan toe is kan beter naar een resort of ander eiland gaan. De staf bij Ringside is geweldig en zorgt elke avond dat het feest goed op gang komt en is altijd open en gezellig. Ondanks het drukke gebruik zijn de faciliteiten schoon en goed. Ringside is een garantie op een onvergetelijke tijd

By far one of the best party hostels I've stayed at. The staff at Ringside were extremely amazing. What they claim about the hostel is exactly what you'll get. They said it was a party hostel and it definitely was. What they didn't mention was that I could have a good night sleep at a party hostel which I did. Simply an amazing place to stay if you want to experience everything the full moon party has to offer. Made good friends too and would def. recommend it to anyone going to Koh Phangan.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Comfy beds, clean bathrooms, great bar and common area, the most helpful and fun staff (Michelle I love you), this hostel has the perfect vibe to meet new friends, chill, have the best pre game parties and parties in koh phangan. Did Full Moon Party number 4 last week.. the best one by far thanks to this hostel ! Ringside Hostel is THE place to be in Koh Phangan Thanks guys ! Diego Chile The Good Life Crew

Really good value for money and great facilities, however the hostel isn't located in the main areas of koh phangan so some walking is required. Only found one staff member to be helpful which was a shame.

This was BY FAR the best hostel of my trip in Asia. Staff were as cool as cool can be. Really social and clean dorms. Crazy make your was a blast and cheap for what you got and last but not least.... The bar ohhhh the bar, make sure you put on your big boy pants if you're going to head down there at night... It is a non stop party!!

This place made my trip, the parties we had , the people we met... From start to finish this stay was everything I could of wished for. The staff are awesome and can help with anything. If your looking for clean, safe accommodation with the best party in town then stay at ringside!

For the money we paid, everything was alright. Nice staff!

Staying at Ringside was one of the best hostel experiences I have ever had...the staff members were so welcoming and fun, the facilities were kept clean, the premises were safe, and the atmosphere was second to none....Ringside knows how to party and is not ashamed of it...the place has a positive vibe to it that is nearly palpable...I just left and am already missing my Ringside family...must go if you are in Koh Phangan!

• 5th Nov 2014

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of drinking ages...if you are heading to Koh Phangan then you MUST stay at Ringside!!! It is the ultimate Hostel experience with AMAZING staff with great info and tips on the Island (ringside mango tour is a must-great way to get to know everyone) as well as some serious Bar skills (ringsides pre party sessions won't be topped). The Hostel is also super clean and to get the best experience the 16 bed is the dorm to be in.

The staff at ringside are awesome and will sort you out with everything you need to know to make the most out of your stay. Do the tour of the island with then too. Well worth the money!

Great hostel...perfect atmosphere, laid back, helpful and friendly staff, who make you feel welcome and become your friend's almost instantly. It is in the ideal location on the island with everything you need within walking distance. Excellent value for money, we even extended our stay we enjoyed it that much! If you are heading to Ko Phangan on your travels , look no further than Ringside... Solid 10/10 from me!!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel, great staff, all super funny and helpful - even if you need one of them to kill a cockroach!!! Feels like a big family when you're staying there.. have fun and don't miss Crazy Mango Tour, nothing actually crazy about it, but it's a great opportunity to meet other people and go around the island! Ah! And have fun at the water park!

I'm sitting in phi phi with the owner of this hostel who is holding me hostage until I write this review... I LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!! If you want to improve your beer pong beer skills then don't ask Tyler he really sucks it's embarrassing . go on the mango tour!!!!!!!!!! so good

I loved ringside! Firstly the staff were so lovely and welcoming, and incredibly helpful too! Bar out the front where all the backpackers can chill so it's nice and sociable! Clean and affordable as we stayed in low season! Quite far from the main beach but 100bhat in a taxi each isn't too bad to get there! I couldn't recommend it enough! Thank you so much for our brilliant stay!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Great atmosphere, great staff. Good times all around. Definitely worth a stay when traveling to koh phangan

• 13th Oct 2014

Great hostel, everything that you could possibly want from a party hostel. Awesome staff and great bunch of people there

• 7th Oct 2014