Ringside Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I had a blast at Ringside. I joined the Crazy Mango Tour which is great to meet new people. Tyler and Anna are absolutely hilarious and the bbq's are delicious! The pre parties are awesome try to challenge Paul for beerpong if you dare. The hostel is really clean, the supermarkt next-door is huge, and the owners are great people. Definitely coming back!

• 25th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've been in

Best hostel we could've ever picked (me

Enjoyed it so much here that like 80% of my dorm I overstayed. Travelling solo it's been so easy to meet people both in the dorms and common area outside, there's a great atmosphere and I imagine during Half/Black/Full Moon it'd be incredible. Staff are really helpful and sociable, too - beer pong tables set up every night and always ideas on where to go... just don't book an early ferry out or you WILL miss it ;) I'll definitely be back and so should you.

Would rate this higher if I could...... I was only due to stay for 3 nights but just kept extending my stay, the rooms are what you would expect from any hostel, its crazy cheap and you will have crazy nights, the staff are so helpful and know where to send you for any activity, tours booked through the hostel were great. Really don't want to leave!!!!!!

I was attending to stay 1 night and end up staying 4 nights this place is amazing in everything it is wright beside a big supermarket big C. I stayed at the fan room for 100 baht which it is so clean and comfortable and the bathrooms are so clean also. at night there is beer pong and full of atmosphere I would defently come here again.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

We had the sea view bungalow, which was just perfect. Paul (one of the owners) and Tyler are really great guys and make you feel right at home. They offer these great Crazy Mango tours and I really recommend joining to discover the island and get to know some people before you go to one of the famous island parties. I will definitely go to Ringside again if I'm lucky enough to return to Koh Phagnan.

• 15th Aug 2014

Good hostel good for partying whilst at full moon. 20min tut tut from hadrin beach. Great wifi just abit pricy

My stay was great and it was nice to be a little away from the beach. Also the food was amazing across the street at the cobra gym and very good prices. The staff were great and willing to go in any way possible. Even spot you some cash if need be.

• 8th Aug 2014

Had a great at ringside for 5 days. The location was a bit far from the full moon beach but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. There was a superstore right next door and plenty of good cheap places to eat nearby which was awesome. The staff were great as well. Tyler in particular was an absolute beauty. Had a great time partying with him and he was also really helpful with basically anything you needed. If I did full moon again I'd do it at ringside forsure, great atmosphere!

• 8th Aug 2014

Ideal place to stay for full moon, really lively and lots to do. The crazy mango tour was a highlight, the wipeout course was amazing, can't recommend enough

Absolutely amazing! Had the best time here. Haven't got a bad word to say about it. Best parties! Paul really made us feel like part of the family. Will 100% be coming back!!

Perfect place to stay.. Really fun around full moon! Beer pong all the time! Organised tour was really good, Met such amazing people - Paul (the owner) helps you with everything and is so much fun! Tyler really gets everyone involved and is so friendly! Met really amazing people - ended up extending our stay! will definitely come back!

Some of the worst bunks ive slept in. Everytime someone moves slightly in their sleep, the whole bed shakes. Security was bad, no doors were ever locked and you have to pay for a locker. That said, the price was excellent and the staff were great. Cheaper to book online.

Great hostel with amazing people. Always one of the best parties on the island. The owner Paul is always eager to help whatever the situation. Can't wait to visit again!

• 29th Jul 2014

Super fun - best hostel stay of my whole Thailand trip x

I had the time of my live there. The staff is so helpful. They will do anything to help you. They have a cleaning lady every day. 100 baht to rent a locker and of course the best parties, beer pong everyday and last but not least the biggest bucket on the island. Definitely coming back.

Great place to stay if your a lively person looking to party it up. This is very much a party hostel. I was in the 6 bed dorm with 3 friends and it was clean and the bunk beds were comfy and AC strong. The location is abit of a bummer it's about 20 mins or so from hadron beach(where full moon is) but you can get a taxi for 100baht pp each way. The hostel organises events to make you have a good time, which is probably the highlight of staying here. There is a huge supermarket next door.

• 11th Jul 2014

Had so much fun staying at ringside! Lovely friendly staff from the moment you arrive and great atmosphere. Chilled vibe in the day, then the party gets more lively after sun down. Definitely will come back...oh I already did...5 days after leaving :)

It's almost that time of the month! The monthly cycle is fast approaching... Yep you guessed it it's time to party because the full moon is coming!! If you want clean dorms with a/c? Stay at Ringside! If you want comfy beds, good showers? Stay at Ringside! If you want friendly helpful staff? Stay at Ringside! If you want to party like mad? Definitely stay at Ringside!!! I did and I had a qaulity time the atmosphere is great! Every night is a party at ringside!

• 11th Jul 2014