Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel was in a good location and rooms, toilets, bathrooms were clean. The main common area is cosy with armchairs, TV, internet etc and kitchen is very clean. There is a free breakfast and coffee and the staff are very helpful with any problems. Many thanks to the helpful guy from the hostel that helped me flag down a taxi to the airport when I left! I would definitely recommend this hostel while staying in Rio. I wish I could have stayed longer! 5 stars!

I only stay for 1 day before I took my plane back. Nice hostel, quiet atmosphere, (at least after carnival), room is big, beds are comfortable, locker for each person. Best breakfast I had in Brazil. Good relation quiality/price. Security in the hostel is good. Regarding safety on the street, I'd rather go to Ipanema (I've been there for 4 days), we walked everyday at night without any problem.

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts