Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is really nice. THe rooms and the different common spaces (kitchen, bathroom, terrace) are very nice, too. The location is excellent. It´s a shame that the staff is so unkind and unfriendly. They couldn´t help us with directions and suggestions to enjoy the city and couldn´t even tell us how to get to the airport from the hostel.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

I had a great time at Rio B&B. The staff was extremely helpful, the location was excellent and the hostel itself had everything I needed for a great price. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is planning to go to Rio.

Great little hostel, right by the beach and the Metro. When I say "little" it is *really* tiny, but with everything you need - even breakfast ☺

The hostel was in a good location and rooms, toilets, bathrooms were clean. The main common area is cosy with armchairs, TV, internet etc and kitchen is very clean. There is a free breakfast and coffee and the staff are very helpful with any problems. Many thanks to the helpful guy from the hostel that helped me flag down a taxi to the airport when I left! I would definitely recommend this hostel while staying in Rio. I wish I could have stayed longer! 5 stars!

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts