Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a great time at Rio B&B. The staff was extremely helpful, the location was excellent and the hostel itself had everything I needed for a great price. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is planning to go to Rio.

Great little hostel, right by the beach and the Metro. When I say "little" it is *really* tiny, but with everything you need - even breakfast ☺

The hostel was in a good location and rooms, toilets, bathrooms were clean. The main common area is cosy with armchairs, TV, internet etc and kitchen is very clean. There is a free breakfast and coffee and the staff are very helpful with any problems. Many thanks to the helpful guy from the hostel that helped me flag down a taxi to the airport when I left! I would definitely recommend this hostel while staying in Rio. I wish I could have stayed longer! 5 stars!

Very small hostel!! Only about 6 people staying when I was there. More of a house than a hostel. Great location and facilities. Free fruit is a huge bonus. Mostly only spanish speaking guests and few of them so not a place for socialising. Great for a night or 2. Comfy beds and modern hostel/b&b

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts