Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I only stay for 1 day before I took my plane back. Nice hostel, quiet atmosphere, (at least after carnival), room is big, beds are comfortable, locker for each person. Best breakfast I had in Brazil. Good relation quiality/price. Security in the hostel is good. Regarding safety on the street, I'd rather go to Ipanema (I've been there for 4 days), we walked everyday at night without any problem.

This hostel is very relaxed, great location and helpful staff. The breakfast was good and there is free fruit and cake available each day!

Friendly staff, great location.

• 27th Jan 2015

Great location. Cosy. Staff were soo great. I'll be back again.

• 17th Nov 2014

Although we only stay in Rio Deal for just one night but we love our stay there! The hostel owner is super friendly, giving useful tips to travel in Copacabana and always welcome us back with warm smiles. The atmosphere is relaxing makes us feel like home. Location is absolutely another plus which is easy to access to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Will definitely come back again!

• 15th Nov 2014