Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location. Cosy. Staff were soo great. I'll be back again.

• 17th Nov 2014

Although we only stay in Rio Deal for just one night but we love our stay there! The hostel owner is super friendly, giving useful tips to travel in Copacabana and always welcome us back with warm smiles. The atmosphere is relaxing makes us feel like home. Location is absolutely another plus which is easy to access to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Will definitely come back again!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Nice bed and breakfast. Good for people who do not plan on spending a lot of time in the room. It was about 4 blocks away from Copacabana Beach and about 2 blocks away from the nearest metro station. They offer a free continental style breakfast every morning. Security is good. Two locks to the front door, a lock for your room, and cameras in every public area. Rooms and bathroom are really small, but not a big deal. Also the water system is really loud so it took some getting use to.

At the room, there was dust everywhere over the furniture's.

The rooms were clean and there were enough bathrooms to accommodate all the guests. I also felt very secure with 2 locked gates to get in. I didn't find the staff very helpful or friendly in terms of suggesting tours, giving directions, etc. However I felt like I did get what I paid for and was satisfied with my stay.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great little hostel in a convenient location! We really liked the cosy and social vibe of Rio Deal - it's not your typical party hostel but the staff are very friendly and accommodating and it was a really nice place to come back to in order to relax. Also, the hostel is one of the best equipped I've seen here in Brazil, with laptops for wifi use, and individual charging stations and lights next to all beds in the dorms, which were so handy!

• 2nd Jun 2014