Rio Deal B&B Reviews

Rua Santa Clara, 136-A, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The rooms were clean and there were enough bathrooms to accommodate all the guests. I also felt very secure with 2 locked gates to get in. I didn't find the staff very helpful or friendly in terms of suggesting tours, giving directions, etc. However I felt like I did get what I paid for and was satisfied with my stay.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great little hostel in a convenient location! We really liked the cosy and social vibe of Rio Deal - it's not your typical party hostel but the staff are very friendly and accommodating and it was a really nice place to come back to in order to relax. Also, the hostel is one of the best equipped I've seen here in Brazil, with laptops for wifi use, and individual charging stations and lights next to all beds in the dorms, which were so handy!

• 2nd Jun 2014

Comfortable hostel very near Copacabana beach

I enjoyed the hostel for the most part, everything was your typical hostel. We did the organized football/soccer game through the hostel which was nice. My only complaint is that the hostel is very small so the bedrooms and common area are quite cramped, otherwise would recommend it!

Great Place to stay in Rio, literally 5 minutes from the beach! in Santa Clara where all the shopping centres are! and midway in Copacabana also a 15 minute walk to Ipanema. The train station (metro) and the bus stop are both no longer than 3 minutes walking distance! Great place to stay met loads of people at the hostel and everyone respects each others boundaries. the staff was brilliant on explaining and showing you things to do such a great experience.

• 9th Apr 2014

Location is excellent: in the heart of Copacabana. Near a handful of bars, shopping areas, restaurants and bus stations. Staff was nice. There is a small common area and a rooftop. Free wi-fi and two laptops available for the guests. Restrooms were clean everytime I used them. There is also a big kitchen and a freezer, so you can cook anytime you want. Breakfast was very good.

RioDeal was an incredibly clean and hospital hostel. I would definitely stay again. The staff was very welcoming, trustworthy, and delightful! It has a great location and looking forward to returning!

• 7th Mar 2014

This cleinte was contacted by Rio Deal B&B and questioned about the strange refereeing review, clarified that he was not responsible for the review, apologized for the inconvenience and even said that he will adopt in conjunction with Rio Deal everything needed for the review removal from the HWweb site, so then the rate of Rio Deal will be back to normal, with 94% good reviews.

Marcus is the man!

This place was GREAT!!! It was located in a very convenient location just minutes away from the beach and metro. I will definally stay here again in the future!!!

• 24th Feb 2014

This is a really nice and clean hostel, the staff is friendly and helpful, the location is nice, close to the metro station and in the heart of copacabana, good breakfast, good facilities and good vibes, recommended! thanks for everything!

Really nice clean Hostal, with very nice staff. Located in the middle of Copacabana. Possibility to use the kitchen in case of a longer stay. Small but convenient rooms.

Awesome, amazing & wonderful. First and foremost, the staff at Rio Deal are the best part. Eduardo and Fernando (i hope i spelled the names correct) are just amazing. They are very friendly and help with everything you can think of !!! The internet is speedy, the place is clean, location is awesome .. and I can go on forever. My stay there was for 2 nights and 3 days. Worth it !!! Highly recommended.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Pakistan

What a great hostel! Great location, great staff, modern, clean, easy to meet and socialise with other guests, and the best internet connection I've had in Brazil. I highly recommend this hostel!

The best place I´ve ever stayed in Rio de Janeiro. The staff was excellent, always being nice and trying to help in everything. The rooms were pretty confortable with nice beds, clean and fresh, and the breakfast, full of good options of food and drinks! I´ll definetly come back!

My stay in Rio Deal was only for one night but i felt really good there. The owners are super nice, and helpful. Everything is clean and nice, the atmosphere was very homey. The breakfast was great. on the day of my check out i needed to stay until 8 p.m., it was absolutely no problem i was even able to use the hostel shower whenever i wanted. :) Thank you Rio Deal :)

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

I stayed for 2 weeks and absolutely loved this hostel. The staff are amazing! So friendly! And the rooms are clean and comfortable. You really feel like home. I will not use any other hostel in Rio!! And will be telling all my friends :)

• 28th Aug 2013

I loved this hostel! The staff were super nice and so was everyone staying there. It was quiet at night but social enough that you can meet people to hang out with. Everything was very clean and the showers were actually hot for once in SA!! The only (slight!) negative that I can see is that breakfast doesn't start until 8:30, so if you're heading out early on a tour or something, you'll have to get food elsewhere. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Rio.

Great place. The staff is so helpful. Nice rooms, all the furniture is new, even the mattresses. The bathroom is better than any hostel I stayed before. They just need to fix the pump cause is really loud at night.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Colombia

First of all the location of a hostel is paramount to your stay in Rio de Janeiro, whatever you are planned to do. Rio deal B&B is located in the centre of Copacabana which enables you to walk to the beach, the pubs and restaurants, and ipanema beach. Cleanliness and hygiene are also of great importance. Everything was so neat and clean, that it felt like being in an 5 star hotel. Lastly and maybe most important is the staff. They were able to answer many questions I had regarding Rio.

An amazing hostel! Perfect location, extremely safe, great staff, surprisingly social - yet small, spotless and great facilities. I couldn't believe how good it was!

• 22nd Jul 2013