Rio Forest Hostel Reviews

Rua Joaquim Murtinho,517 Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a great experience. I was able to practice my Portuguese well and everyone was helpful. Gained new friends from the hostel both local and foreign, the location and the view are very very good. The roof top bar and pool were perfect! Rooms were a bit cramped but good and well maintained. Our stay was nearly perfect except on the last few hours, when we were packing and rushing not to miss our flight. It felt like Marcela almost drove us out of the room and failed to get us a taxi/ taxis.

The staff (Louis) is very kind and helpfull (over the duties). The location is good but the neighbourhood is a bit noisy. The bathroom of the room smells so it has to be always closed.

The highest value of this hostel are people working there. They make me feel really welcome and really helped me. I spend there 2 weeks it was fantastic. Great social zone also. Highly commend. And food-walking distans from LAPA with is the best party place in Rio :P

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels