Rio Guesthouse Reviews

Paradise Village, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

Hey , what more can one say truely value for money , and the staff very friendly Paula... fantastic job (fix the lock ) smile will return soon Linpointelectronics@gmail.com Lincoln

• 11th Apr 2014

Absolutely fantastic, incredibly clean. Rooms cleaned and towels replenished every 3 days. Good cooking facilities. Super friendly staff. 2 minute walk from beach and bars. Not luxurious but all you need ! Aircon and fans in beds. Great balcony and chance to meet lots of fun new people. Would definitely stay here again.

• 8th Apr 2014

I really had a pleasant stay. The location is nice and house offers all you need. The owners are also friendly. They even helped me find the accommodation for one more night in the last moment. I highly recommend!

Great location, you can take bus to/from tge airport for 2BBD. Near to the nice Dover beach;)

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

Really friendly place to stay and great for meeting travellers!!

Great place to stay, great value, the people who run the place are pleasant and helpful. Cannot say enough good things about Rio. Would recommend it to all!

• 26th Feb 2014

Google maps has Rio guesthouse located in the wrong place (in a swamp 200 metres from the actual location). I needed to ask 4 different people on the street where it was. Some signage from the street would be nice.

Great, friendly staff, strong wifi and one of the best showers I've ever had. Room had a safe. Was a bit noisy at night with people talking as my room came right off the main area but was ok. Beds are hard but still managed a good nights sleep. Very well equipped kitchen.

Basic, very clean, quiet, good location.

The rooms are big and clean, they get cleaned every 3rd day during your stay The kitchen is quite spacious and there is enough space to stow your food. It's located at the st. lawrence gap where you can find all kind of restaurants and bars. But it's not too loud during the night, we never hand any problems to sleep because it was too noisy. Dover Beach is just 2 minutes away, some other beaches can be reached within 10 minutes The staff wasn't really friendly, must of the time they seemd anoyed

Dennis and Paula really have unfathomable energy to reach out and help with every wish, want and need. Paula really went beyond normal limits to facilitate me with my late arrival. She talked with my wife a number of times trying to help find reason of my very late arrival. What a very helpful, wonderful & fantastic haven you have, Loic Jagu

Excellent hotel. Good price very near a perfect beach. easy to find if you are coming from the airport (it might look complicated on the map). The minibuses from the airport will drop you a few minutes walk away. I have nothing bad to say about this place. I just wish I had the opportunity to stay a few days more.

View all St Lawrence Gap Bed and Breakfasts