7.5
Very Good 76 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 76 Total Reviews
Rio Hotels Mancora Located at Calle Tumbes 346, , Mancora.
Peru
Mancora Talara Calle Tumbes 346
75% 76
-4.1052837 -81.0461157
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
7.7

Pretty basic and a good 15 min walk from the main part of town, but rooms are clean, safe and really good value for money.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016
4.0

I arrived at Rio Hotels and they didn't have any record of my booking. After some time I was shown to my room (the person on reception didn't speak any English and my Spanish is limited). The room was dirty and it was obvious the bathroom hadn't had a thorough clean in quite some time. There was also no hot water. Just after midnight there was a knock on my door and the staff member asked to see my confirmation email again which was unnerving. Would not recommend Rio Hotels.

27th Jun 2016

Really didn't have a problem with this place, don't get the super negative reviews. It's a nice quiet place to stay in mancora. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great wifi, fans to keep cool. Staff was nice to me and helpful. I didn't see anyone else though the entire time, so if you're looking to meet people probably this isn't your place, but nice for a cheap quiet place to crash.