Rio Hotels Mancora Reviews

Calle Tumbes 346, Mancora, Peru

Things that didn't work in our room. The tv,hot water,fan and wifi.The man told us it was a basic room and that the fan didn't have to work. He followed this by shrugging his shoulders and walking out. He came back and apologized and hands us 2 colas and tells us we can get a better room for $2 more. Didn't like staying here and the kitchen was dirty.

Great little hotel in a quiet but safe area. Within 15 minute walk to all the action, with local restaurants nearby. The price was great value.

the manager carlos was good and he negotiated good prices fallowed me to keep to stay a day without paying. I wish the receptionist spoke English and he seemed a little bit unaware of a lot of things that he should have known. prices were a little bit too high even for New Years Eve.

Although I didn't like Mancora so much, in this hotel I found a quiet place where I could chill out at the end of a tiring day. I didn't pay much so I was surprised that conditions were excellent. The staff was very nice, receptionist did his best to make me feel welcome and comfortable, we had a very good conversation. Well-maintained place with a good vibe.

• 2nd Nov 2015

My stay in Rio Hotel was very pleasant, I enjoyed relaxed atmosphere, the English speaking staff was exceptionally helpful. The room was spotless and value for money great. I will definitely return on my next trip.

• 28th Oct 2015

Our stay in Rio Hotel was very pleasant, staff was friendly, caring and English speaking. The place was clean, quite and safe, perfect for spending family holidays.

• 26th Aug 2015