7.0
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
Rio Hotels Mancora Located at Calle Tumbes 346, , Mancora.
Peru
Mancora Talara Calle Tumbes 346
70% 68
-4.1052837 -81.0461157
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016
4.0

I arrived at Rio Hotels and they didn't have any record of my booking. After some time I was shown to my room (the person on reception didn't speak any English and my Spanish is limited). The room was dirty and it was obvious the bathroom hadn't had a thorough clean in quite some time. There was also no hot water. Just after midnight there was a knock on my door and the staff member asked to see my confirmation email again which was unnerving. Would not recommend Rio Hotels.

27th Jun 2016

Really didn't have a problem with this place, don't get the super negative reviews. It's a nice quiet place to stay in mancora. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great wifi, fans to keep cool. Staff was nice to me and helpful. I didn't see anyone else though the entire time, so if you're looking to meet people probably this isn't your place, but nice for a cheap quiet place to crash.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th Apr 2016
2.6

The room was dirty with lots of dead bugs around.The kitchen is just disgusting!!The shower is like a tap that just kind of drips on you.We were literally the only guests there which was eerie.The door is bolted shut so much so we ended up on the door step waiting to be let in for 30min in the wrong end of town...awful place!!!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

After reading some reviews i wasnt sure i was doing the right thing but the price was good, still we decided to give it a try, the room was clean, and the hot water was working, which is really hard to find in Peru, staff was nice, a good value! i can say only good things about the place, thank you.

thanks you