5.5
Rating 454 Total Reviews
5.5
Rating 454 Total Reviews
Rio Nature Hostel Located at Travessa Dona Marciana 31 - Botafogo, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22280-120 Travessa Dona Marciana 31 - Botafogo
55% 454
-22.9577610 -43.1820845
    Rooms available

• Chile, Couple, 25-30
18th Feb 2016
3.4

The Hostel location was good, pretty close to a subway station, the beach and Pâo de Açucar, but the hostel seemed dirty and messy. The men bath was very unclean, with a heavy moist odor and no hot water. The double private room we stayed in had no ventilation (and with 38 ºC outside, it was very unpleasant), poor lightning and an unclean bed. The staff was very confused about the reservation and the room we were assigned, besides that it was ok... good thing was: monkeys at breakfast.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2016
6.0

I booked a bed in this hostel and soon received a message from the owner saying they were full and that I should cancel the reservation. It wasn't a flexible one though, so I couldn't cancel it. I got in contact with HostelWorld and they told me it's the hostel's responsibility to manage their availabilities. Anyways, they're still trying to see what can be done, but apparently overbooking is not a rare thing here.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
5th Feb 2016
4.3

It was the WORST hostel I have ever visited!! Literally no security(no room keys), the staff has change to give back to me but he didn't until I leave. No air conditioning, location was no bad but not close to any of the touristic places. The price wasn't worth at all. The showers were not working on my floor so I had to go to the roof top. It was horrible. Rooms are stinky and toilets were super dirty.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016
4.6

The plus with this hostel is the really beautiful view over the city! And breakfast was included (which tasted very well and we chared it with the monkeys). Also Dani who works there was very kind and helpful :) The minus with this hostel was that it was very dirty.. Like very very dirty for a very high price. It was very few lockers to lock your valuables. They could need some more power outlets (there was none in our room!)