Rio Superior Hostel Reviews

Travessa Dona Marciana 32, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

added to my rio experience! easy stroll to copacabana! stafff are very friendly and always willing to aid in giving local knowledge! thank you

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Great location and a very relaxed, helpful staff. I had a great time getting to know the area, and getting anywhere from Botafogo was super easy because of the metro and bus terminals near by.

Lots of noise. Could clearly here music and people speaking from in the rooms. I only stayed 1 night as I was on the move. Staff were friendly no problem there. WiFi in rooms. So basically if you like I like drinking and meeting people then Rio Superior be fine. If you want to sleep don't go there. Facilities wise it a clean hostel.

I stayed there for three nights, and I really liked it. The comunal area is great, the beds were comfy, the barhrooms are really clean... Excellent location by the way, the staff are really helpful, you will enjoy the free walking tour and the free caipirinha, Couldn’t recommend more!

It's was a very good time. The hostel is new with a very enthusiastic atmosphere, the staff speaks french, english and spanish. They offered a free walking tour in the center of Rio, this city has a lot of history. Caipirinhas for free every day, I have nothing to complain. I recommend!

• 27th May 2014

Thank you! We're glad you had a good time! It was nice having you with us!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels