Rioow Hostel Reviews

R. Saturnino de Brito, 190, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A tour we were reccomended was awful, two hours to pick people up from hotels, before a 2 hour trip up the christ redeemer where we still had to queue. The guide didnt speak english so basically it was just a taxi service for $120!

• 25th Jun 2014

Staffs are amazing! Helped me a lot during and after my stay. Impressive cleanliness =) And the transfer is great, a very nice driver that knows everything about RIO.

• 12th Jun 2014

The g irl in the reception was one of the sweetest and most helpful ever in a hostel. The location is perfect if you wanna stay in a little bit more relaxed neighborhood, I appreciated the lake just cross the street but still a short and affordable cab ride to Ipanema.

Everything was really good!! The staff is very helpful, and the location is AMAZING! Right in front of "Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas", 5,10 min from Ipanema and Leblon by bus, and you can easily walk by the Lagoon that has an awesome view and get to Ipanema and Leblon in 20,30min ;) I loved the hostel and I really recommend it! ;)

• 8th Feb 2014