Rioow Hostel Reviews

R. Saturnino de Brito, 190, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really nice hostel with very friendly staff, open for every kind of question! Great stay!

Great hostel. New and hip, in Lagoa centrally located near to other great spots (Ipanema, Leblon, Gavea, Botafogo). Fairly new hostel, facilities are great. Staff are friendly. I extended my stay for an extra week! The only thing that I didn't like was that I changed my plans to check out a day earlier to stay with a friend and I couldn't get a refund for that nigh. I understand it is policy but since I stayed for over a week and let them know in advance that they might have been more flexible.

A tour we were reccomended was awful, two hours to pick people up from hotels, before a 2 hour trip up the christ redeemer where we still had to queue. The guide didnt speak english so basically it was just a taxi service for $120!

• 25th Jun 2014

Staffs are amazing! Helped me a lot during and after my stay. Impressive cleanliness =) And the transfer is great, a very nice driver that knows everything about RIO.

• 12th Jun 2014

The g irl in the reception was one of the sweetest and most helpful ever in a hostel. The location is perfect if you wanna stay in a little bit more relaxed neighborhood, I appreciated the lake just cross the street but still a short and affordable cab ride to Ipanema.

Everything was really good!! The staff is very helpful, and the location is AMAZING! Right in front of "Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas", 5,10 min from Ipanema and Leblon by bus, and you can easily walk by the Lagoon that has an awesome view and get to Ipanema and Leblon in 20,30min ;) I loved the hostel and I really recommend it! ;)

• 8th Feb 2014