Rising Cock Reviews

Travessa do Forno 14, Lagos, Portugal

This is probably my favourite hostel in the whole world, and from what I saw, the best in Lagos!

Mama is so awesome! I have a gluten intolerance and thought I wouldn't be able to eat her famous crepes, but when I told her, she said no problem! She made me special gluten free crepes every morning even though it meant more work for her. She is honestly one of the sweetest people I've ever met!

• 29th Oct 2013

awesome place, even in the off season..... Mumma's crepes

Great hostel to stay in, meet a great bunch of people we went in the off season but still had an awesome time there

• 21st Oct 2013