Rising Dragon Hostel Reviews

61 Hang Be Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I have never seen a hotel do more for their customers than this one. Granted, there is a chain of 7 Rising Dragon Hotels in Hanoi, but this one took the cake. From helping explain and book my cruise to Halong Bay to guided walking maps to souvenir buying tips to airport shuttles, this hotel did it all. What really sold me was, after checking out and returning from Halong Bay, I had cut my foot. The hotel staff drove me to and from the pharmacy and helped dress my wound. AMAZING! The rooms too!

Staff were very helpful in booking our other tours. Breakfast was lovely. Rooms clean and have air con