Rising Dragon Hostel Reviews

61 Hang Be Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Hotel was fully booked when we arrived with reservation. We were putted to another Rising Dragon with worse location. Definetly do not book trips and bus/train tickets in this hotel. E.g. you will pay 20$ more than others for Halong Bay trips. Bus tickets were 10$ more. Besides, hotel and breakfast are ok.

I'd gladly stay here again. Stayed in a double room. It had probably not been used for a while because it didn't smell nice when we first moved in.. Got much better though after airing it out over night. Room was otherways clean and beautifully decorated when we arrived. Room has all the things you need including a NOT overpriced minibar. Bathroom was functional but tiny. No showercabin or curtain, simply showering on the floor, but gets the job done. I'd gladly stay here again. Staff is amazing

A truly exceptional stay at the Rising Dragon. Security: Able to leave our bags during Halong Bay trip, despite already checking out! Location: Smack bang in the middle of the Old Quarter, but not too loud for a good nights sleep. Staff: The main plus! Arranged trips, train tickets, and airport pick up. Friendly, helpful, and glad to see you! Room was very clean, fresh sheets a plus. Value for money excellent, and the hot breakfasts were a treat. Great stay, and would stay again. A+++

I have never seen a hotel do more for their customers than this one. Granted, there is a chain of 7 Rising Dragon Hotels in Hanoi, but this one took the cake. From helping explain and book my cruise to Halong Bay to guided walking maps to souvenir buying tips to airport shuttles, this hotel did it all. What really sold me was, after checking out and returning from Halong Bay, I had cut my foot. The hotel staff drove me to and from the pharmacy and helped dress my wound. AMAZING! The rooms too!