Rising Sun Surf Inn Reviews

No. 236, Section 2, Binhai Rd, Toucheng Township, Ilan, Taiwan

Very homely place. It's my 6th or 7th visit to his place. I always come here to relax and recharge after spending too much time in the city.

Really fun place! Beautiful spot here on the beach, and fun crowd of people. The surf lesson was helpful. The staff gave good advice on local sight-seeing, and even brought us out for dinner and spa. Rooms and bed were clean and up to standard . Safe and nice hostel and area. You'll feel right at home here.

• 2nd Dec 2015

It is a nice place for sea lover.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

It's RIGHT next to the beach, so perfect for surfing. You can even hear the sea at night from the room, which is nice. It's the kind of place that has a lot of post it notes reminding you of all the do's and don'ts, which can feel a little frustrating. They also charge you 500$ for bringing any of your own beer to the hostel, so I guess you are forced to buy their stuff at much higher prices??Perfect location though if you want sea.

Fantastic place to stay. Nice, warm staff. They gave me everything I needed. Romantic and charming. Only downside, my room had no window. They said the "building" had great ocean views. They mean the balcony out in the hallway. As nice and helpful as the staff were, this upset me, because I felt misled.

Only spent one night there but I really wish we could have done more. Everything about our stay was excellent and the staff were always very accomodating to our large group, even though we were very unorganised ;) It was my birthday during our stay and they really looked after us even though they only heard about it in passing. Really nice staff and location. Highly recommended!

I loved how kind the staff was. I loved how relaxed the atmosphere was .I will go there again for sure!