Ritchie's Hostel Reviews

Karlova 9, Prague, Czech Republic

It's really a bit inconvenient that wifi can only be found near the reception, and the hygiene of the bathroom is not that satisfactory - I saw some small insects crawling on the floor, yet both the location and the staff there are nice.

Fantastic stay here! Brilliant location! Wouldn't say its best for meeting people but if youre already away with friends then its brilliant value for money and near everything!

• 16th Mar 2015

This place has a few good things: Location, staff, guest kitchen, The room was dirty, pretty much all the time, there's no really much to say. Perfect location, and great hot water.

The staff were friendly enough and the rooms were great! Wifi is only available in the lobby, but when in Prague do you really need Wifi in your room? The highlight of this hostel however is the location. We could not have dreamed of a more central spot! 2 mins from Charles Bridge. 2 mins to the old town square! Perfect!

• 22nd Feb 2015

This hostel has an excellent value for the money. Perfect localization, clean bathrooms and rooms. The only thing that I would complain is that me and my girlfriend we booked a double bed and we got twin beds - the hostel doesn't offers double bed with shared bathrooms. The breakfast it's reeeeally good, worth to buy it!

Hostel is very close to the Karl's bridge, perfect location, we had double room, it was large and clean, shared bathroom is good and clean. Guest may use the kitchen. Internet is only available close to the reception desk and in common areas, but since our room was the closest one to the reception, we had signal in our room. Excellent value for money, cheap and better than we've expected. I would definitely stay here again or recommend it to my friends.

I liked this hostel. The location is perfect near to the principals places in Praha. Good service and good room.

i took a rooms with private bathrooms. The bathroom was not inside the room but a the opposite of the corridor. I let you guess all the incoveignents