Ritchie's Hostel

Very Good 484 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 484 Total Reviews

24th Sep 2016

Great value for money! The wifi might be a bit slow but the security for me was good. I left my stuff with the reception after check out and everything was still fine! The breakfast looks really good and heavy but I didn't get to eat it cause I didn't have the time! The best thing of this place is of course it's location very central very convenient!!

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
15th Sep 2016
5.7

Pretty amazing location. We got the very top floor with a glass ceiling which made sleeping in impossible. Front desk staff weren't rude but weren't very welcoming either. Our room had plywood floors which wasn't really a big issue until I caught a splinter in the toe. We went to Sophie's Hostel which was amazing for the rest of our week in Prague.

• FfranBbaisley
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
7.4

The location makes this hostel perfect if you are only staying for a few days as no need for any public transport-everything in walking distance!