Ritchie's Hostel Reviews

Karlova 9, Prague, Czech Republic

Internet too slow, everything else fine, good value for money

This was a nice hostel, located right in downtown. I didn't buy the breakfast they offered, but it looked nice. The toilets were clean and the hostel personnel were nice. Overall no serious complaints. I would recommend to a friend.

The service, ubication, staff, security, and breakfast were greate. Highly recomendable place to stay.

Not much of an atmosphere if you are looking for a party. Great if you want somewhere to chill out. Good kitchen and staff, amazing location! Breakfast expensive, not worth it.

great staff! this place is great for self catering. Not a party hostel but still great for meeting people.

Location is great, rooms are very clean!

Very Good!! The best and more cheap!!

wifi is really slow...........if you need wifi, it would be better to choose others..

This is the second hostel I've ever stayed at. Due to the price and location near the Old Town Square, I was extremely surprised at how nice the room and bathroom were. Wireless downstairs was good except the morning at breakfast when everyone was using it. Staff was very helpful with my questions about local things to do and see. You had to pay a few euro for breakfast but I didn't mind considering how much I saved on a private room. Very Pleased!!

• 24th May 2013

The hotel is perfect for me and my son as we need a place near to most of the interesting spots. Everything can be reached just by walking, although it was difficult to locate at first. Staff were friendly. Pavel?? was very helpful in answering our queries. I was a little surprised that our WC is along the hallway (although only for our own use) and not inside the room. We booked for a private twin bedroom ensuite for two. Buffet breakfast was okay and it was quiet in the evening.

• 17th May 2013
  • Philippines

It was good, a little difficult to find, but perfect location between Charles bridge and town square.

Very friendly and helpful staff! This is rare in Prague!

Very nice place to stay

Very nice hostel. A bit difficult to find but the location is great, only a few minutes from the main monuments. Staff is friendly and huge breakfast for cheap. To be recommended!

The location is great, but the cleanliness was terrible. We arrived in the room and it wasn´t clean yet... there were toilet paper..cigar box...beer... from the last guests. The first impression wasn´t good.

Great location, beautiful palce,...

well there was said the reception is open 24/7, but there wasnt anyone at night, the problem was those 10 young girls which were doing party almost the half night and we couldnt sleep because our room was before the steps to the reception

Great location! My friend and I stayed in the hotel part - which was perfect for what we needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good value as well - I would definitely recommend this to other friends.

The Hostel is without breakfast. But everything else was great. We booked a 10-bed-room and we got a 4-bed-room.

Wifi worked in the bedrooms. We stayed in the large dorm with 12 people-- Prague is known for their nightlife, so it was quite loud, but we expected that and it didn't bother us much at all. The breakfast was cheap and alright-- nothing too special.