Ritchie's Hostel Reviews

Karlova 9, Prague, Czech Republic

Lugar excelente para um casal ou amigos! Com certeza voltaria. Limpeza ótima e quarto grande! Muito bom!

You can't use a Wifi in your room. And so slow...

O custo benefício é perfeito! No coração de Praga! Fiz tudo a pé..infelismente a limpeza fica a desejar..

This hostel has an excellent value for the money. Perfect localization, clean bathrooms and rooms. The only thing that I would complain is that me and my girlfriend we booked a double bed and we got twin beds - the hostel doesn't offers double bed with shared bathrooms. The breakfast it's reeeeally good, worth to buy it!

Muy buen hostel! Cada sector super espaciado .. que en un hostel no es normal. Las habitaciones son con lockers y super espacio entre cada cama. Tiene cocina y donde comer .. ya sea en la misma cocina o en un comedor. El desayuno al principio lo ves caro pero lueho si desayunas por ahí comes nada y sale mas caro .. asi qhe mejor desayunar ahí.

Hostel is very close to the Karl's bridge, perfect location, we had double room, it was large and clean, shared bathroom is good and clean. Guest may use the kitchen. Internet is only available close to the reception desk and in common areas, but since our room was the closest one to the reception, we had signal in our room. Excellent value for money, cheap and better than we've expected. I would definitely stay here again or recommend it to my friends.

I liked this hostel. The location is perfect near to the principals places in Praha. Good service and good room.

i took a rooms with private bathrooms. The bathroom was not inside the room but a the opposite of the corridor. I let you guess all the incoveignents

Great location and friendly staff. Like the use of the kitchen. If you are a light sleeper it's noisy outside in the night and day because it's above a busy tourist lane. I would stay there again.

• 23rd Sep 2014

We were staying in double room for a week. Everything was perfect. Even when we ruined all bed linen (oops) the staff were so nice to change it without saying any word.