Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

So many Mosquitos! The staff are really nice, though! It is great that they have a kitchen.

Good location, a terrace and bar makes it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own—definitely recommend!

Awesome people and staff! Best hostel i've ever stayed!

Nice hostel, nothing special. The roof terrace was the best bit. The trip organised by the hostels are also good and worth the pennies. Showers weren't great

All the reviews I read for previous people was spot on. Our shuttle ride was a bit iffy tho successful.

We stayed at a private room with bathroom ensuite. Very basic room, clean and it's locaton is the best feature.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A really nice hostel with excellent staff who are very helpful and friendly. Place is clean, beds comfortable, kitchen well equipped and everything is well organized. They also provide a shuttle bus service for a little fee which is amazing as the airport buses go rarely. I really enjoyed my stay in there and would definitely stay again :)

The girls who run the place are incredibly friendly and helpful! I was checked in by Carmela who answered all my questions about things to do, where to eat and how to get around before I could even ask them. The dorms were perhaps a bit minimal but the hostel is very accommodating and has everything one would expect of a backpacker's hostel like wifi, a kitchen, lockers, etc. Perhaps my favourite aspect was the terrace and the bar where it was very relaxed and easy to meet new people.

Such a great hostel. It isn't huge so very easy to meet people, particularly in the bar on the terrace. Which you walk through to get to the rooms so difficult to avoid really! Great location and the staff were soooo helpful.

I started off my tour in Pula at the Riva Hostel & had an amazing time! The Hostel is extremely clean!!!!!! The rooms are spacious and they have an awesome terrace! I made friends with many of the guest and we all had a wonderful time together. The location is perfect, near all local bars, clubs and restaurants.

Very nice hostel and staff friendly and caring. Great facilities and cleaned daily as stated. The only thing I would say, but this is not the fault of the staff, is a few males in my dorm decided that 3.30am was a great time to fall into bed and forget that there might've been anyone else trying to stay asleep!

We had a great time at Riva Hostel. The hostel is very clean, there are lots of bathrooms, a nice roof terrace (great for meeting people), aircondition in the rooms and free wifi/sheets/towels. It is located in the city center, close to everything. Great beaches just a busride away. Would recommend the hostel to everyone travelling to Pula :)

Lovely staff, fun courtyard with social atmosphere

• 28th Jun 2014

Great place, views, location, staff, and character. Shipyard cranes light up at night and view from room was perfect. Go to Jupiter's pizzeria or Da Piero 2 for a dinner meal.

First thing that comes to my mind in Riva Hostel was the super friendly and helpful staff! They were super and they are the highlight of the hostel! Location is good, it's near the center and to the bus stop that takes you to the beaches you want. Rooms are not extraordinary but they are OK, toilets are clean! The terrace is a plus to chill, drink a beer and to meet other backpackers.

Brilliant location and very nice hostel. Staff are great and helpful and rooms clean with lockers. There is no curfew but the bar closes at 11 and noise must be minimal after this time. Not really an issue as you can go to other bars which are also great, but maybe for large groups who want to drink it is not ideal. To be fair, the hostel does say this though.

Only a small safe in the room to fit your valuables.

Hostel was a lovely surprise! Super neat and unique hostel, great vibe. Staff was chill and helpful, called us a cheap cab for our morning flight. Location was perfect, 5 mins walk to everything was was right across from port. It was huge, with a tonne of toilets and showers, super cool patio bar. Met some really cool people here. A/C, nice clean beds etc. Wifi worked great. I literally have nothing bad to say. Hope to stay in Pula longer next time.

Our stay was awesome. From the start, the girl at the front desk was extremely helpful, providing us with tips to make the most out of our vacation. The rooms are very good and the rest of the facilities as well. The only thing I would modify would be to remove the rugs from the rooms, but everything else was very, very good.

Riva Hostel Pula was a great location, very near to the middle of the city. The facilities were good and clean. Perhaps the only problem is the instructions to the hostel from the bus station.. the walk was definitely not 100m! Great place to stay in Pula; highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3