Fabulous 610 Total Reviews
Fabulous 610 Total Reviews
Riva Hostel Pula Located at Riva 2A, , Pula.
Croatia
Pula 52100 Riva 2A
89% 610
44.8710169 13.8419795
    Rooms available

• marcohlwong4502
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2016

Best hostel staff I have encountered. Really made my stay enjoyable and special. They are very helpful, respectful and nice - better than most hotel staff. Highly recommended

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th May 2016

Our stay in Pula was just overnight. But the staff at Riva gave us good directions on where to go and how to use the buses. The rooms were good and the bathrooms were very clean. They even did laundry for us for a small fee. Location is close to all the cool sites in Pula.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016
8.0

the place was great. I went with my best friend but they totally ignored me. I felt totally invisible and I don't know why. They could definitely improve their customer service in that aspect. I loved that they had free towels to use,but I think they should have spectate gender 8 bed rooms. It feels more comfortable that way. thanks.

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th May 2016

We had a wonderful time in Pula! The staff from Riva Hostel Pula was amazing, very very helpful and always keen to give you the best tips of where to eat and go out. The rooftop terrace was definitely the star of this hostel, great place to meet new friends over a nice cold Croatian beer. If you go to Pula you should stay there... You will love it!

9th May 2016

Amazing Hostel. Great facilities and planned out in a way that ensures you meet people and make lots of friends. The rooftop patio bar was the perfect touch. Couldn't ask for a better location and the staff were awesome. Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
8th May 2016

Upon arrival I was "upgraded" to a 6 person room from the 8 person I had paid for. The staff member was very helpful, showing me nearby attractions and how to visit them, of which Cape Kamenjak was the best experience of my visit to pula. The hostel is very well situated, within walking distance of all the main attractions. Facilities are very good, a fully kitted out kitchen, which is also a great place to meet people, a relaxed rooftop bar and a clean en-suite bathroom for each room.

6th May 2016

The staff here is very nice and the Hostel is very, very cool. Best location in town right down on the harbor. We were treated so well and the rooms were in great shape. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Pula!

4th May 2016
7.7

Good stay, very helpful staff. Had an issue with my door not locking properly, but they fixed it pretty quickly.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016
7.1

It was a lovely hostel, but there was a weird vibe there. All of the facilities close at 9 or 11 so you couldn´t make food, or hang out in common areas at night. Rooms were spacious and staff was very friendly.

Hi, thank you for your review! We actually aim to close common areas around 0:00 (midnight), not 9pm or 11pm, as suggested (wrong property maybe). Leaving them open all night would create lots of noise and most of our guests do not appreciate that, as they need to get good, uninterrupted sleep - our responsibility is to ensure that is the case! We are, however, working on a new common area, away from the sleeping rooms, which will be open all night. Stay tuned for more! Tnx!

27th Apr 2016

Stayed only 1 night, wish i had more time. The hostel is super cozy with an amazing terrace and bar. The rooms are big, clean and with some beautifull views on the harbour. The staff is really friendly and helpfull, they took care of all my questions about daytripping Brijuni national park. I hope to visit again in the future.