Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

Great hostel for meeting people...

Great place, we had a 8 bed dorm with a nice sea view. and there was a super cute terrace... definitely worth to stay here.

it's close to the center, but they only take cash, so make sure you get enough or else you have to go all the way to exchange center = = and i waited 1 hour until the staff opens the door for me, i already told them i'll arrive late, but during that hour no one answered my phone call or answer the bell, not really happy about it. bar was ok

No lockers in the rooms, but otherwise an awesome stay. Shuttles to premantura, quick walk to town and nightlife.

great location, lovely hostel and super friendly staff :)

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Really lovely hostel, friendly staff and very helpful with tips for the surrounding areas. Clean rooms and great top floor terrace for socializing.

Brilliant location looking out to the harbour and next to the main streets. Only a bus ride from brilliant beaches! The staff seemed okay and we're happy to book taxis and arrange day trips. The facilities were pretty good although I would have liked luggage lockers rather than just valuables safes

Very good position. Very good and friendly people. The reception girl gave us very good suggestions for our holiday. Ask them! A good hostel if you want to meet new friends. The thing I liked most was the view on the Pula port from the window of my room.

Loved my stay here. Staff were very friendly. The roof top terrace was really lovely to chill out with a few drinks and meet people.

The staff will do anything to help you within reason

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

So many Mosquitos! The staff are really nice, though! It is great that they have a kitchen.

The hostel has a great atmosphere, and the staff guys are really nice. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, it was the best hostel I've in Croatia so far. Another nice thing is that they provide lockers where you can leave your money and things safe.

• 15th Jul 2014

Good location, a terrace and bar makes it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own—definitely recommend!

Awesome people and staff! Best hostel i've ever stayed!

Nice hostel, nothing special. The roof terrace was the best bit. The trip organised by the hostels are also good and worth the pennies. Showers weren't great

All the reviews I read for previous people was spot on. Our shuttle ride was a bit iffy tho successful.

We had a great stay at Riva Hostel. Great facilites with bar and outdoor seeting squeezed in a locale neighbourhood by the see. We had a spacious room with see view, which is a bit special for a dorm. Really clean, good staff which helped us catch a day trip to a national park AND they had a beer called Johan which is my name, found that a bit fun and hard to forget! Great location close to everything in Pula.

We stayed at a private room with bathroom ensuite. Very basic room, clean and it's locaton is the best feature.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A really nice hostel with excellent staff who are very helpful and friendly. Place is clean, beds comfortable, kitchen well equipped and everything is well organized. They also provide a shuttle bus service for a little fee which is amazing as the airport buses go rarely. I really enjoyed my stay in there and would definitely stay again :)

The girls who run the place are incredibly friendly and helpful! I was checked in by Carmela who answered all my questions about things to do, where to eat and how to get around before I could even ask them. The dorms were perhaps a bit minimal but the hostel is very accommodating and has everything one would expect of a backpacker's hostel like wifi, a kitchen, lockers, etc. Perhaps my favourite aspect was the terrace and the bar where it was very relaxed and easy to meet new people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3