Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

Really friendly staff. They let us check in hours early as we arrived into pula at 8am and even let us check out at 5pm as we had an evening flight. Normally you would have to check out at 11am. 😊

• 25th Sep 2015

This hostel was what I think a hostel should be like: immediate info with a map from Jasmin and her mother, a common room, a nice, clean kitchen and decent dorms (I was lucky as it was the end of season, I was alone in the dorm with a bathroom en suite). The position is splendid right on the waterfront (no view though as the windows give on to an inner courtyard)

there was only one or two other guests during our stay but the hostel was lovely and in a great location!

Reception staff were so helpful - thank you! Cleaning staff a bit sloppy.

Staff are really nice. Location and atmostphere is good.

The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. They made the whole trip more fun and much easier as they supplied us with lots of information about the area. The facilities were great as we were able to cook proper meals in the kitchen and the communal areas were superb. It was an amazing stay and so much fun!

• 12th Sep 2015

Riva Hostel is an amazing place !!! The whole place is very clean, centrally located with a great terrace and and bar with cheap drinks. The staff are incredibly nice and very competent, fluent in several languages. I highly recommend this place for your stay in Pula.

Perfect location in the centre of town, minutes walk from numerous bars and restaurants. The staff are incredibly welcoming, friendly and incredibly helpful with suggestions of sites worth seeing around this beautiful town. Wouldn't hesistate to stay here again!

The hostel is very nice and the girl from the reception was always very nice. They give us a map tour as soon as we arrive witch helps a lot. If one day I come back to Pula I would for sure stay there again.

Not a bad word to say about this place. I stayed two nights with my girlfriend in a private double room and it was very nice, clean with a comfortable bed and good en-suite bathroom and shower. Just what we needed after a hectic couple of weeks working at Outlook and Dimensions festivals.

• 8th Sep 2015

Best vibes ever. Great terrace. Big rooms with ocean view.

Fantastic hostel right on the seashore with ocean views, in hotels you'd pay yourself silly for that. Also 50m from the ancient & new town centre, incredible. Newly renovated with great Roof terrace/bar. Highly recommendable, best hostel in Istria!

Great hostel, very nice and helpful staff. Beautiful terrace right in the middle of some buildings. Location is central and everything is nearby.

Amazing location, everyone who works hard to make what this hostel is are extremely friendly! highly recommend Riva Hostel!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Staff were amazing and made our stay so so good. Special thanks to Carmela, Zoran and Ivana!!! They were so welcoming and helpful, without them the hostel would be like any other hostel. Credit to the staff! We really liked the outdoor courtyard too . What a cool hang out place

Great rooms and homely feel. Need larger lockers.

great staff, best roof terrace, central location, airport transfer so good, fun place not too loud, best place to stay in pula. fresh coffee every morning for 80p and gin and tonic for £1.50 for gin and tonic, good wifi downstairs but not on terrace. goos for young people.

Helpful, friendly staff. Great sunny terrace with bar for relaxing/socialising. Excellent location. Quiet, clean, airy dorms. Had a really great stay!

I only stayed here 1 day and was suffering from food poisoning. The staff were extremely busy and I arrived well before the 14:00 check in. However, they found time to help me and find a room for me to lie down, give me painkillers and water, and were very friendly. Please can thanks be passed on to those who helped, it made such a difference and they easily could have turned me away at such a hectic time.

• 31st Aug 2015

Nice big clean rooms and the terrace is a great place to meet people. A few problems arouse whilst I was staying but staff eager 2 help tho not always able 2.

« first « Prev 1 2 3