Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

great location, lovely hostel and super friendly staff :)

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Really lovely hostel, friendly staff and very helpful with tips for the surrounding areas. Clean rooms and great top floor terrace for socializing.

Brilliant location looking out to the harbour and next to the main streets. Only a bus ride from brilliant beaches! The staff seemed okay and we're happy to book taxis and arrange day trips. The facilities were pretty good although I would have liked luggage lockers rather than just valuables safes

Very good position. Very good and friendly people. The reception girl gave us very good suggestions for our holiday. Ask them! A good hostel if you want to meet new friends. The thing I liked most was the view on the Pula port from the window of my room.

Loved my stay here. Staff were very friendly. The roof top terrace was really lovely to chill out with a few drinks and meet people.

The staff will do anything to help you within reason

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

So many Mosquitos! The staff are really nice, though! It is great that they have a kitchen.

The hostel has a great atmosphere, and the staff guys are really nice. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, it was the best hostel I've in Croatia so far. Another nice thing is that they provide lockers where you can leave your money and things safe.

• 15th Jul 2014

Good location, a terrace and bar makes it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own—definitely recommend!

Awesome people and staff! Best hostel i've ever stayed!

Nice hostel, nothing special. The roof terrace was the best bit. The trip organised by the hostels are also good and worth the pennies. Showers weren't great

All the reviews I read for previous people was spot on. Our shuttle ride was a bit iffy tho successful.

We had a great stay at Riva Hostel. Great facilites with bar and outdoor seeting squeezed in a locale neighbourhood by the see. We had a spacious room with see view, which is a bit special for a dorm. Really clean, good staff which helped us catch a day trip to a national park AND they had a beer called Johan which is my name, found that a bit fun and hard to forget! Great location close to everything in Pula.

We stayed at a private room with bathroom ensuite. Very basic room, clean and it's locaton is the best feature.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A really nice hostel with excellent staff who are very helpful and friendly. Place is clean, beds comfortable, kitchen well equipped and everything is well organized. They also provide a shuttle bus service for a little fee which is amazing as the airport buses go rarely. I really enjoyed my stay in there and would definitely stay again :)

The girls who run the place are incredibly friendly and helpful! I was checked in by Carmela who answered all my questions about things to do, where to eat and how to get around before I could even ask them. The dorms were perhaps a bit minimal but the hostel is very accommodating and has everything one would expect of a backpacker's hostel like wifi, a kitchen, lockers, etc. Perhaps my favourite aspect was the terrace and the bar where it was very relaxed and easy to meet new people.

Such a great hostel. It isn't huge so very easy to meet people, particularly in the bar on the terrace. Which you walk through to get to the rooms so difficult to avoid really! Great location and the staff were soooo helpful.

I started off my tour in Pula at the Riva Hostel & had an amazing time! The Hostel is extremely clean!!!!!! The rooms are spacious and they have an awesome terrace! I made friends with many of the guest and we all had a wonderful time together. The location is perfect, near all local bars, clubs and restaurants.

Very nice hostel and staff friendly and caring. Great facilities and cleaned daily as stated. The only thing I would say, but this is not the fault of the staff, is a few males in my dorm decided that 3.30am was a great time to fall into bed and forget that there might've been anyone else trying to stay asleep!

We had a great time at Riva Hostel. The hostel is very clean, there are lots of bathrooms, a nice roof terrace (great for meeting people), aircondition in the rooms and free wifi/sheets/towels. It is located in the city center, close to everything. Great beaches just a busride away. Would recommend the hostel to everyone travelling to Pula :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3