Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

I loved the feel of the place it really does need some work there are no hooks anywhere, even the showers need hook for the shower head the toilet seats are lose careful when you sit, floor is soaked with water in bathroom because the water heater leaks and is getting worse. Needs repairs but nice place to stay staff friendly.

Nicest hostel I'd been to. Very efficient and the staff catered for everything we needed.

• 30th Jul 2015

I never usually post reviews but this hostel was just so great!! On arrival I was given a map of pula and lots of information on things I could do, from cheap day trips the hostel offered to public bus routes and local food restaurants. The dorms are spacious and super clean. The friendlty stagf take the cleaning time seriously. The bar is cheap, and offers coffee too (yay) and there is a kitchen and living area as well. I loved pula and staying in this hostel. Definitely recommend !!

great place to stay. very accomodating to everyone

Amazing staff, lovely roof terrace, nice quiet street just around the corner from the main square. Dorms were excellent value, private rooms pricey for the area but nice. Cheap drinks, cleanest hostel I've stayed in, excellent, personal and flexible service - thank you Ivana and Camilla and all the rest for making the last bit of our honeymoon awesome :)

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Really enjoyed our stay! Staff were super friendly and very helpful! Offered day trips to lakes and beaches, had a good bar and social area! Showers were lovely and clean as were the toilets. Wifi was average,sometimes worked sometimes didn't.... The surrounding area was very safe and pleasant! Very close to port and all of pula town! Would come back!!

It's a great hostel - location is very good, close to everything, at the seaside, but still you can rest there. Staff is cool and helpful, the hostel itself is pretty clean and has a great atmosphere, definitely will stay there again, if going to Pula :)

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

For sure the best hostel in Pula! Left a very bad hostel to stay at this one for rest of our trip!

The staff were charming and went out of their way to help. The location was excellent. I stayed in an ensuite room and my only criticism was that the shower tray did not drain away the water quickly enough so care had to be taken not to cause a flood. I only stayed 2 nights but could have happily stayed longer.

Good location for a hostel, right in the city centre. Staff was helpful, as they provided a cab service. Nice atmosphere.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Belgium

#Awesome #OMG (Oh My God) Thanks a lot guys! Ivana, Christina, Yasmina, Skender, Abby, Paulo, cannot recall the name of the cleaning staff and the blond girl, not Carmela, Antonio, the other guy that is not Antonio. You all made my visit to Pula, super, super cool! Great Location, Great Bar, super good price! A very friendly staff that knows how to interact with the guests. In Pula, Riva Hostel is the place to stay and hangout! Greetings from Panama Jose Ricaurte Jaen

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Panama

Great hoste to stay at in Pula. The staff are helpful, friendly and have great suggestions on what to do.The terrace is a good way to meet other hostel guests and ato sit down and have a drink. No real downsides to this hostel that I can think

The hostel is good, but they are really restricted with the at conditioning, so you always need to ask the receptionist in case you want it on, what's really annoying. Also the key from the front door wasn't working.

Good location, helpful staff, nice rooftop terrace.

Stayed in a private room that was very expensive for what we got. Came back one day to find a key in the outside of our room door and the room left unattended, I stayed for ten minutes without anybody coming in so we were lucky not to have all of our belongings robbed to be honest, not good. Shower dripped and didn't drain properly and the room needed some air con. Staff were really helpful and the location is superb, and the roof top terrace is nice too, so a bit of a mixed bag.

Our prices range from cheap dorms to more expensive private rooms and nobody is forced to book anything above their budget. You can't find a cheaper private room with all the social benefits of the best hostel in Pula, guaranteed. Riva is a lot more than just a place to sleep. We must access all the rooms during cleaning, unless specifically requested not to do so. We have never had a case of theft since we opened 3 yrs ago, maybe that means we're doing something right. All the rooms have AC.

Staff seems poorly organized and sometimes unfreiunf

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Lovely rooftop bar with cheap drinks (1 euro beer and 50c wine), good vibes. Biggish hostel so can meet people. Double sea view room was big, comfy bed and good air conditioning. Street door and front door were never locked, so a little insecure, but room key was fine. Cons: only 2 showers on each floor, and the door to the shower room needed to be locked (ie only one person can shower at a time, and no one could use sinks). Bathrooms and kitchen were not cleaned regularly. No breakfast.

Something went wrong with our booking and the three of us couldn't all stay in the same room.. they went above and beyond and put us in their other hostel free of charge and gave us a BIG upgrade. They even drove us there. The staff is super friendly, the hostel (well both of them) are in a great location - I would recommend this place over and over again. Thank you guys so much for an amazing stay :)

Nice hostel near from the center. The team was very nice, they gave us all the information about the city: where to eat, where to go out and the most beautiful beaches to visit. They pay attention to their guests at every moment! Good experience.

I really had a great time here. The terrace is amazing, the hostel well organised - you can sleep/chill out if you want to, but also have a few drinks and meet some of the other guests. Their strongest point for me is definitely the staff: Karmela and Kristina are both smiley and friendly, but above all Ivana, who is a legend in herself - she really goes above and beyond what is required, managing to answer every request, always smiling and even having time for a heart-to-heart. Phenomenal girl!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4