Riva Hostel Pula Reviews

Riva 2A, Pula, Croatia

Great location next to the center of town and very nice staff with lots of recommendations! The patio common area is a great place to hang out and meet other travelers. Overall it was great! Would definitely recommend it :)

I had a very nice time in Pula, thanks to the awesome tips ththe staff gave me. Individual outlets, good WiFi, clean rooms, nice staff and a cool bar at ththe terrace. Congratulations, you guys are doing a very good job!

They have a very nice terrace with a good atmosphere, but the guests are not allowed to stay there socializing with their own drinks, people have to consume only drinks by the bar. Because of it, this place is always with no one and the social area is wasted.

Really enjoyed! Brilliant atmosphere and fantastic, helpful staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

I stayed one night here. The place was cool but the wifi was horrible, I couldn't get connected anywhere aside from the hallway. One of the girls showers has a see through door and the other one has a broken shower head. Neither of them got even relatively hot, very unpleasant. They staff was nice enough but over all I felt like a burden when dealing with them. It's a bit pricy but the views are amazing and Pula is a very cute town. They wouldn't let me store my bags after check out.

Thank you for your review, we have upgraded our wi-fi speed, so that now we have two separate accounts, each maxed out at 30Mbps. We also fixed the shower issues, we had to heat the water with electricity (takes a while) while City of Pula got the new gas piping installed in our street, which is now complete. Bad timing on their part, I know. We always allow people to store their bags, before AND after check out time, though we are not obligated to, maybe it was a misunderstanding.

Very good place. There is an amazing terrace, very very cool indeed. The problem is it closes at 11pm (or mid-night in an extended way, but no more). They only should give better directions when they say 100m is more like 700.

Clean and nice. Great straff and nice with a roof top bar. You can watch the cute swallows as they fly by. I recommend this place and would stay there again.

Awesome hostel, awesome staff!!

Wonderful place,host,room and place!

Great staff and patio with bar, located close to everything you need to see in Pula . Bedrooms were big with good beds. I'd go back.

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Friendly welcoming staff, great vibe to the place, cool terrace in the middle of the hostel. Very clean, big bedrooms. All in a very nicely restored old building in the old centre looking out over the Adriatic. It has it all. Just ask for skinner.

Really nice hostel right next to the city centre and in front of the sea. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is super friendly, always open for a nice chat. You have a kitchen where you can cook and an open terrace on the roof where drinks, coffe, etc. are sold for reasonable prices. I recommend this hostel for everyone coming to Pula!

Our stay was pretty great! The kitchen has a stove top and there's a fair amount of tools. Each bed has it's own outlet. The location is right by the water and walking distance of the ampitheatre. Also 15 min walk from the bus station. The staff are so helpful and friendly! Really great service by the team there. My only complaint is there are no lockers for your bags. They do provide a small safety deposit box though.

Friendly hostel right on the waterfront in Pula. Great place to meet fellow travelers in a chill atmosphere. Was a great base to explore Pula and to drive out to other places in Istria. Only caveat would be it's hard to find free & convenient parking if you have a car (but you can do it!).

lovely lovely hostel would go back even though I didnt find pula that incredible

I am not a typical hostel traveler due to being 53 and I felt completely welcomed at Riva Pula. It is a nice mix of quiet and liveliness. The location makes it a perfect place to tour the town and vicinity and the roof top bar is a great place to hang out when you need some time off from sightseeing. I appreciated the tips for things to do. By far the best part was the staff/family who run this hostel. They make everyone feel like they belong there. Airport pick up was also a plus.

Superb, especially the staff who were friendly, welcoming and helpful with whatever you needed, lovely place with a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend

Fantastic hostel. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful Great facilities and just about a 15 minute walk from the city center. Would absolutely recommend!

• 16th May 2015

Really friendly receptionist, bar closes a bit early. But pulas not really the place to go if you want to party anyway! The terrace upstairs is beautiful and we had a lovely private room for the same price as a shared dorm.

This is an incredible hostel! Right by the dock, sea facing room with amazing dusk views! Short walk to the amfiteatro. The best part was the staff and the people there! First Carmela, really helped me out with the parking situation. I drove so I had to park for 2 days. Carmela gave me an insiders secret on where to park for free in the city! Then Jasmina, one of the co-owners hung out with us, took us to a cool Jazz bar. They've got a really really cool terrace with great party ambience.