Riva Reno GuestHouse Reviews

Via Riva di Reno 33, Bologna, Italy

Nice place, on a good location between Central Station and Town Centre. If your room is on the street side, the trafic could be rather noisy. Very clean bedroom and bathroom, absolute no complaints. Kind manager. Good kitchen with all cooking facilities. We here met only nice people, mainly youngsters. There is a very good Fish restaurant in front of this Guest House - is also a pizzeria.

Ecellent location, old town within walking distance. B&B is somewhat misleading; breakfast is not served, you either make it yourself in a small kitchenette shared by 4 residents or you eat the morning croissantes in American bar on a streetcorner nearby. Good room with big bathroom and hall.

A lovely old lady checked me in, and in a very kindly manner. In the morning my friend who lives in Bologna came to look for me, and a "gentleman" who was running the hostel at that time was very unhelpful to let my friend find me. My friend would not be allowed to come knocking on my door nor could the staff do anything else than tell my friend to wait outside. I understand that the hostel cannot always be friendly to every passer-by but the treatment my friend got was nothing short of hostile.

First time in Bologna but this was great place to stay and I'd definitely come back. Staff very helpful and well organised even with a late check in. It's best for travelers looking for somewhere quiet each night after enjoying Bologna, rather than looking to meet a group of fellow travelers. Very convenient to the station and historic centre, with a big supermarket close by and good selection of local cafes, bars and restaurants. Bologna's well worth spending a few days in - the real Italy!

Good position and nice accommodation for the money!

Very friendly staff (as actually so many people in Bologna!)! The flat was at a walking distance from the city centre, which was very convenient; there was a supermarket on the other side of the street, very convenient for breakfast. The only less positive aspect: if you need to use the Wifi, you have to pay 2€ which I usually don't expect.

Very nice stay in Bologna. Super clean rooms, extremely nice host.

• 7th Jun 2014

Nice B&B with good shared breakfast facilities. Very large room and bathroom. It is a little difficult to find while passing on the street though! Prehaps extra singage would be useful ;)

The place was very nice, clean and well located. The person that received us was very friendly and well versed in many languages including Spanish, Italian, English and Portuguese (as far as I know) and gave us good advise. The facilities were fine and extremely clean, the quality of the beds was very good. In the downside, the place lacks a big sign to tell you that you have arrived, so for a distracted person like me takes like 10 min to find it. And it does not include breakfast.

• 31st May 2014