Riva Reno GuestHouse Reviews

Via Riva di Reno 33, Bologna, Italy

Nice place, on a good location between Central Station and Town Centre. If your room is on the street side, the trafic could be rather noisy. Very clean bedroom and bathroom, absolute no complaints. Kind manager. Good kitchen with all cooking facilities. We here met only nice people, mainly youngsters. There is a very good Fish restaurant in front of this Guest House - is also a pizzeria.

Ecellent location, old town within walking distance. B&B is somewhat misleading; breakfast is not served, you either make it yourself in a small kitchenette shared by 4 residents or you eat the morning croissantes in American bar on a streetcorner nearby. Good room with big bathroom and hall.

A lovely old lady checked me in, and in a very kindly manner. In the morning my friend who lives in Bologna came to look for me, and a "gentleman" who was running the hostel at that time was very unhelpful to let my friend find me. My friend would not be allowed to come knocking on my door nor could the staff do anything else than tell my friend to wait outside. I understand that the hostel cannot always be friendly to every passer-by but the treatment my friend got was nothing short of hostile.

First time in Bologna but this was great place to stay and I'd definitely come back. Staff very helpful and well organised even with a late check in. It's best for travelers looking for somewhere quiet each night after enjoying Bologna, rather than looking to meet a group of fellow travelers. Very convenient to the station and historic centre, with a big supermarket close by and good selection of local cafes, bars and restaurants. Bologna's well worth spending a few days in - the real Italy!

Good position and nice accommodation for the money!

Very friendly staff (as actually so many people in Bologna!)! The flat was at a walking distance from the city centre, which was very convenient; there was a supermarket on the other side of the street, very convenient for breakfast. The only less positive aspect: if you need to use the Wifi, you have to pay 2€ which I usually don't expect.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts