River Lodge Reviews

Brienzstrasse 24, Interlaken, Switzerland

木屋蛮可爱,虽然很小。房间就很普通,像活动房。设施比较完善,有很不错的厨房,但没有WiFi。

We were supposed to stay here but actually booked our hostel after their closing time of 6pm, which was not mentioned anywhere on the Hostelworld website. Showed up at 10pm and no one to be found. Tried ringing the phone however no one answered. Luckily we found another place to stay. One positive was that they agreed to cancel our room without charge. However we did lose the deposit to the Hostelworld.

Awesome location on the river. Staff are very friendly. Decent kitchen to cook in too. All facilities were kept clean.

Price/quality good place to stay. Friendly people, good infrastructureband clean.

Good camping area and kitchen on the river but school groups blocked everyone from using it and the room got quite stuffy needed a wire screen to stop bugs at night

Unfortunately a group of school children where having a camp at the same time as we stayed so they were very noises but apart from that this place was great!! Huge kitchen facility and beautiful grounds!

Very friendly receptionist. Great people. Nice place. Even when rainy! :)

I was glad that I could do my laundry. Everything was great, from facilities to location to staff, the only negative thing was probably the cleanliness of the showers and toilets. I guess you couldn't really blame them, since it's really more like a campsite rather than a hostel, and with all the people staying there, it tends to get a bit dirty. I stayed for three consecutive days. However on the last day there was suddenly no hot water for unknown reasons. I was freezing in the shower.

Great location.

This is right by the river. And beautiful river at that. Close to the interlaken ost station. But we discovered on the 2nd day that interlaken west is where most shops are. Interlaken ost is quieter. We stayed in west for 2nd and 3rd days. Yep. Very very clean.

The River Lodge is more a campsite than a hostel. The room was ok, and it was a good place to stay if you want to explore interlaken and the activities the city offers. The staff were really helpful, and they came with a lot of recommondations to activities and hiking tracks. They had a big kitchen, but this is not the place to go if you want to get to know other people. All in all I had a good stay at the River Lodge.

The staff was really friendly and helpful, couldn't have asked for more.

• 8th Jun 2013