River One Residence Reviews

60-62, Jalan Kampung Pantai, Melaka, Malaysia

The owners and staff are amazing. They cooked for everyone one of the nights I was there. Cantonese food; so so good. :) Bathrooms are clean, rooms have a/c, beds are pretty comfy. Try not to get the room next to the street (as with most hotels). Can't think of any negatives. Even the location is great. The second floor was my favorite part: open and overlooking the river. Very peaceful at night.

• 24th Mar 2014

I would like to keep all the way, the best of this hostel. You should take non-slip stairs.

The location is nice and the host is very nice. I will return for next time.

We were welcomed and briefed by the host, an Iceland guy. We feel we have home... :p