River View Guest House

• 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
7.5
Very Good 116 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 116 Total Reviews
River View Guest House Located at 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd., Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10100 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong
75% 116
13.7344763 100.5119525
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2016
3.4

When I first arrived the woman had no clue what room I was in (I don't mind as there was a language barrier). It said I had to book min of 3 nights so I did and the rude woman at the desk told us to leave which we argued out case and gave proof we booked 3 nights. She then blamed the double booking on the room on us in front of the other guest. The rooftop bar was good but my experience was ruined by the foul mouthed woman at the desk

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Feb 2016
6.6

This hostel is quite hard to find, we had to get the taxi driver to phone the hostel for directions. The shared bathrooms were quite dirty, flies everywhere, I would definitely recommend to not shower or enter the bathroom with no shoes on. There is only wifi at the reception and on the roof top, no wifi in rooms. We only stayed for two days so it wasn't too bad. Would definitely recommend for a couple of nights as the price was decent, although only the Ensuite rooms have air con.

• Canada, Female, 41+
20th Jan 2016
7.1

My room was located right next to the elevator on the 7th floor so it was noisy at times. There was also a bad odour in the bathroom.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2015
4.9

It is not nice to have a bathroom on another floor. The fan was not enough to cool the room and mosquitoes came from open windows. Thin walls. The new year's party was a disaster! Overpriced, poor drinks and it didn't include snacks even if it was supposed to. The view from the rooftop restaurant is great but bad for transportation (no metro, tuktuk near). But for the price we paid for our room we were happy. We spent 600 baht for just two terrible drinks on new year and for the fireworks.