River View Guest House

• 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand

7.3
Very Good 135 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 135 Total Reviews
River View Guest House Located at 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd., Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10100 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong
73% 135
13.7344763 100.5119525
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th Oct 2016
6.0

Nothing special, not near any other backpacker hostels or khao San road. Taxi drivers have no idea where it is and are reluctant to drive that far to take you to it.

24th Aug 2016
7.4

Alright hostels. Staff was friendly. Fresh towel and a small bar of soap provided. Shower pressure was nice. No AC that I could discern. Would take three or four ice cold showers right before I went to bed and just sitting in bed would leave me drenched in sweat. I never unmade my bed because I sure wasn't getting under them. I'm glad I had the room to myself because I slept nude on top. The rooftop bar is great. Very quiet while I was there... good for some bad for others. ;)

• Scotland, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2016

Lovely place on riverside side Joe and all his staff are very friendly made me feel at home.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

The only problem I had was finding the location. However, the place is walking distance from the boat express and hualamphong station. The public transportations are very accessible. Also, the other tourist places are very near. In addition, the restaurant on the rooftop is very nice. Staffs are very accommodating and helpful.