River View Guest House

• 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand

7.6
Very Good 126 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 126 Total Reviews
River View Guest House Located at 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd., Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10100 768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd.,, Talad Noi, Sampanthawong
76% 126
13.7344763 100.5119525
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016
7.4

Alright hostels. Staff was friendly. Fresh towel and a small bar of soap provided. Shower pressure was nice. No AC that I could discern. Would take three or four ice cold showers right before I went to bed and just sitting in bed would leave me drenched in sweat. I never unmade my bed because I sure wasn't getting under them. I'm glad I had the room to myself because I slept nude on top. The rooftop bar is great. Very quiet while I was there... good for some bad for others. ;)

• Scotland, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2016

Lovely place on riverside side Joe and all his staff are very friendly made me feel at home.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

The only problem I had was finding the location. However, the place is walking distance from the boat express and hualamphong station. The public transportations are very accessible. Also, the other tourist places are very near. In addition, the restaurant on the rooftop is very nice. Staffs are very accommodating and helpful.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
28th May 2016
7.1

You can get a better location for attractions at the same money. However the roof bar at River View was a big highlight of our Bangkok stay.

• Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
29th Apr 2016
8.0

Nice place to be. A real experience if you visit BBK. The terrace view Restaurant is a big deal, always to be remember. Best room to be, very cool by hot days is room 636, fantastic, another experience to remember with fresh air all the time.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2016
3.4

When I first arrived the woman had no clue what room I was in (I don't mind as there was a language barrier). It said I had to book min of 3 nights so I did and the rude woman at the desk told us to leave which we argued out case and gave proof we booked 3 nights. She then blamed the double booking on the room on us in front of the other guest. The rooftop bar was good but my experience was ruined by the foul mouthed woman at the desk