River View Guest House Reviews

768 Soi Phanurangsri, Songwad Rd., Talad Noi, Sampanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice clean Hotel. New towels and soap every day. It's little bit hard to found, but if you find it you love it. I also like their rooftop bar.

It was a good time, thank you!!! Nice to come to a clean room after a long day walk about in Bangkok.

• 3rd May 2015
  • South Africa

I'm very satisfied with River View Guest House

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

At the check in is been given to me the room under the kitchen and restaurant at the 7th floor,very very noisy and dirty. I told it at the reception and fortunately I moved in another one which was ok! I liked the location,close to Chinatown,nice neighborhood. My reservation was for the cheapest twin room,basic with fan and shared toilet which is only in one floor(I think the 5th).