RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan) Reviews

No. 15, Changdi Street, Luju Road, Fangcun Liwan District, Guangzhou, China

The hostel had clean rooms and a large lobby area with a bar and pool table. It was located next to the river and nearby was a subway station which meant you could get around Guangzhou easily. The staff were friendly and gave us alot of help and directions.

Helpful staff, good food, and an interesting location make the YHA at Fangcun a fine low-budget option in Guangzhou. Will stay again.

The room was spacious and clean with a well functioning tv and air conditioner. The cheap breakfast was also appreciated!

I thought there's a nice view when I viewed the hostel. But when I'm there, there isn't. Apparently the price I paid for wasn't what I could get. Hostelworld or the hostel should make a clearer note on that. There's also interesting water dripping from my room... which I have no idea why.

Need more on local attractions places to go

IT would be helpful to have help with booking onward travel. We found ferry useful and not quite as busy as underground.

Location is good but I got mosquito bites all over me.

I loved this hostel. I thought the staff spoke very good English. They were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. A great place for an even better price.

A bit rundown, needs to upkeep the facilities.