RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan) Reviews

No. 15, Changdi Street, Luju Road, Fangcun Liwan District, Guangzhou, China

Beautiful place on a quiet area .next to paerl river, where manager Fiona does a great Job. The place is very clean and staff very friendly .big beds and soft matrasses as the Nice show er makes it a very Nice place to stay .was in this house before and will come back next time

Excellent value for money. Easy to get to...and cheap food locally. WIFI everywhere, but not a strong signal.

The internet connection was quite poor, which made everyone struggle in the common area. Furthermore, the dryer was broken, so clothes weren't dry after 36 hours. However, the staff was really helpful especially with booking train tickets. This was a big bonus! Also, it was very nice that the pool table was for free and the common area had a relaxed atmosphere, this made the rainy days very comfortable.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in China.

Nice hostel. Very modern. China needs more of these, not those apartments being pegged as hostels but are really apartments.

Staff could use more personality but we're very efficient in their role. Stayed in single bedroom which was very nice. I feel hostel is a bit far from central Guangzhou but it's right on the Pearl River delta and its stunning!

The reception is very kind to answer my phone inquiry before I arrived the hostel. Clear instruction.

Stayed at The Riverside Hostel, Guangzhou for 2 nights. My stay was quite comfortable and pleasant. Everything you expect from a good hostel. Neat and clean. Was given my room before check-in time as it was available. WiFi, Location excellent. Nice vibe. Food was good too. Slight concerns would be that the washbasin did not drain in my room, not much of an issue. But last day i had a roach in my room, big issue. Some staff was very polite other not so much. Defo coming back!

No thanks. And the directions from the train station are COMPLETELY wrong.