RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan)

Very Good 910 Total Reviews

• Japan, Male, 41+
11th Sep 2017
5.4

I have stayed here twice , 2016,2017. Good point ! There is river walk in front of this hostel ( 5pm to 7 pm ,nice view ) ! There is cafe next to front desk. ! It is Quiet around this hostel ! 7 11 new opend near by this hostel. Bad point ? TV has been removed ( I stayed same room with last year ,, ? Waste water pipe was stinky sometimes .( Bath room ? Wi-Fi connections was not perfect for https , it is slow to my device .

19th Jul 2017
3.4

I've been backpacking for a year and a half and this is one of the worst places I've ever stayed. The room was covered in cockroaches and smelled like something had died in there. AC didn't work either making the night unbearable when it's 30 Celsius outside. The staff are the rudest I have EVER met, so unhelpful. When I asked for directions to the metro and market I was told to google it. When I asked for a map they tried to charge me for it. DO NOT STAY HERE

25th Jun 2017

Good location in a quiet neighborhood near the ferry to downtown. Some restaurants and convenience stores just around the corner. Room was really clean and comfortable. The security guard was able to check us in even though we arrived at 3 a.m. but otherwise didn't have any interactions with staff members. There is also a good common room for hanging out in.

12th Jun 2017
6.6

Genuinely friendly staff, however trying to find someone at the cafe was near impossible. Roaches in the room, barely any hot water. All in all, fine for what I needed but expected more.

30th Apr 2017

Never made it to the hostel, got stuck in Hong Kong

15th Apr 2017
5.1

The hostel's staff doesn't answer emails. It's more expensive than other places in Guangzhou but the standard is low. Upper beds are really high and it's difficult to get down. Bathroom wasn't very clean. The ceiling is in terrible shape and full of wholes: you don't really know what can come out from there. I don't recommend.

×