Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

We had a really detailed introduction to the best things to do in Gdansk which was really useful. Only complaint is the toilet floor was flooded and there's a sign when you walk in saying ' please take off your shoes' so that resulted in soggy feet when going the toilet! Staff super friendly, would definitely stay again

It's not the quietest place and indeed the curtains are a bit see-through, but considering it's located smack in the center of old town that is to be expected. Shower facilities a bit small, but overall a very good place to stay, especially the atmosphere was super relaxed and friendly and the staff is the BEST. Thanks!

Very friendly hostel with a beatiful view to the river bank, in the very city center. Recommend!

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

Really nice hostel and ideally located ! Great atmosphere also ! Just one thing missing : a laundry ! Pity !

Great staff, truly incredible location with a view of the river and ferris wheel outside of my window but can be hard to fall asleep at night because it is loud outside and bright.

I liked this place, but it got extremely hot in the morning.

Great hostel, great staff. Great location right off the main tourist street and with a view of the river and ferris wheel from my bed. However, it's loud and bright at night because of the location. The curtains are pretty much see through.

One of the best hostels in which we have stayed. Very friendly staff (grretings to the one who greeted us when we checked in, everything was explained very professional). The hostel is in a very good Location, you can´t wish for more, there is everything inside. The breakfast was very tasty. And the atmosphere superb. Would recommend to every backpacker.

The staff was really helpful! Thank you for everything. One the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

I had the most amazing time here. The location is just perfect and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I had a great time here and met some great people. The only downfall was that a pair of my shoes got stolen, however I hadn't locked them in my locker so I don't hold the hostel responsible. Will most definitely be returning. Thank you riverside

Great stay at the hostel! The lock on the lockerbox was only broken.. but the hostel did felt save at all.

I had an amazing stay at this hostel. This first night I arrived was quite loud, but the other 4 nights were great. Staff is very very helpful and theres a kitchen you can use if you want to cook your own food! Beds are fairly comfortable, rooms are a bit warm in the morning but the view from my room was over the canal so it was stunning. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others! I met so many great people and had a wonderful time! Gdansk is a beautiful city and theres lots to do nearby.

• 2nd Aug 2015

I had an amazing time in Gdansk people from the hostel were amazing! I feel so lucky to had meet them!

worth the money. nice staff. excellent location. definitely recommended.

Too expensive for what it can offer to foreign guests. Location is simply good, just in the old town but extremely noisy for the same reason. Dawid was nice and servicial, cannot say the same about his staff mates. Atmosphere can be good, depending on who are the other guests. My locker and the door of the common toilet were damaged so those were easy to open from outside. This is more a club of friends than a well-cared accommodation, try staying at 'Old town hostel' instead.

This hostel was definitely my favorite of the 4 I stayed at in Europe. It was in a great location, had excellent staff, was very clean, and felt very much like a home. You walk in and it's almost like the living room and kitchen area of a house: the common room, kitchen, and front desk are all together in the front room and everyone was very friendly. The atmosphere is such that you want to hangout there and meet people. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I always felt safe.

• 28th Jul 2015

this is a really nice ,clean and quirky hostel. great location! but... the lacking of a washing machine sucks and the place i was recommended to take my laundry was an extortionate amount of money! £18! so in future... please don't send people there. as for the staff... girl who checked me in was friendly and helpful. as were the guys that worked during my stay. but one girl... had a real bad attitude. kills the vibe. rants aside.. its still worth staying here.

• 21st Jul 2015

Tiny hostel on the ground floor with big windows in all bedrooms facing the river. There's no real common room here, just two sofas in the reception/kitchen. Staff was nice.

Wonderful hostel with a really friendly, laid back atmosphere - great for meeting other travellers. Extremely central and just a few steps away from some of the main sights in Gdansk. Only downside was some of the bathroom doors being a little hard to lock. Thanks for a great stay.

An additional bathroom would have been good as we ended up queueing for a shower and to use the toilet. Also a mirror in the bedroom would be very useful and an easy improvement to make!

« first « Prev 1 2 3