Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

Easy to get to and right in the heart of the main attractions. Helpful and friendly staff who are happy to advise you on what to see, where to go and how to get there. I had to leave at 5am. When I mentioned this to make sure there wouldn't be any problems leaving I was asked if I'd like there to be coffee waiting. If I ever return to Gdansk this is where I'll stay.

I cannot recommend this hostel enough, I oriiginallt planned to only stay for 2 nights but ended up staying for 6! Staff are incredibly helpful and appreciative of guests. As the hostel is relatively small, there is a good level of interaction between guests and i met some great people during my stay. The location is absolutely perfect, situated metres off the Main Street and right next to the river. Ive stayed in many hostels around europe and I would honestly say this is my favourite! 10/10

• 5th Apr 2015

Right in the heart of old town, super close to the central train station! The staff are awesome, really nice atmosphere! I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel, will definitely stay here again.

A small but yet exciting hostel within the town centre. This hostel provides keys to lock valuables under the bed, a good breakfast and a clean environment. The bathroom and kitchen are very small but the views in the big dorm are beautiful. It has a relaxed atmosphere and creative features in the hostel making it a pleasant stay.

Warm welcome and rules of the house were explained. Helpful reception with tips and recommendation of nice places. Easy to talk to people in the social area with coaches. Location in the heart of the old town between the river and a quiet street that made everything so easy. However, we would have liked a better mattress in the room with the double bed; it was too thin. It would be more practical to have something on the wall to hook the shower head. A mirror in each room would be a good idea.

• 30th Mar 2015

Big thanks for all the friendly staff!!

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Hostel was very cozy, great location close to groceries, bars, resturants and the sights. Highly recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

Riverside Hostel was perfectly located just a few meters away from the Royal Way. The hostel itself was very cozy, clean and convenient. Only downside the lack of wifi in our room furtherest away from the common room. Other than that nothing else negative to mention. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.

Loved my time here. Great location right by all the main attractions. The rooms themselves were nice too and I really enjoyed the common area - lots of games, music, and movies to enjoy. The bathrooms were fine - seemed to be clean, but nothing to write home about.

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel. It was in a great location, great price, friendly staff. I suppose the room I stayed in was a bit bright from the Radisson across the street, but they let me change beds to a lower bunk where the light would be more blocked.

Recommend!

I'm very satisfy with this hostel, it's nice and clean as well as it's location just next to the central square (in Gdańsk it's rather central rectangle:)) makes it a perfect place. As I plan to visit the city few times in next months, definitely I will choose this place again.

I recommend. Super central, clean, warm, perfect price, so helpfull personnel. Breakfast included. Greek flag ♡ Thanks you guys!

Great staff for a good start! Very helpful & accommodating. Hostel is in a great location(right next to green gate and the river). The 8-bed dorm is quite spacious, with light and small shelf by the bedside which is very handy. Room & shower can can be cleaned more frequently though.

The large dorm room would be super if ventilated. The hostel is a pleasant place to stay.

Nice place but very small and only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel. More of a quiet place for older/solo travellers but it was clean and comfortable. really excellent location right in old town. outlets and lights for every bed always a bonus!

I GET LOCKED IN THE HOSTEL! when i was leaving at 6am in the morning, the hostel's main door was locked. Normally hoatel assert that they provide 24h open reception. I screamed punch the door looked everywhere 30 minutes to find someone. I was about the miss the train. I was a Nightmare for me. In addition I stayed in 10 mixed room but I paid for 6 mixed room. I is not fair at all. The staff working there really needa to be more careful!

Very helpful staff and good common area. If you´re looking for a party hostel this is not your choice, though.

Very nice hostel, well furnished and staff were very helpful.

Perfect location, great atmosphere and kind hosts. Really worthy