Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Hostel was very cozy, great location close to groceries, bars, resturants and the sights. Highly recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel. It was in a great location, great price, friendly staff. I suppose the room I stayed in was a bit bright from the Radisson across the street, but they let me change beds to a lower bunk where the light would be more blocked.

Recommend!

I'm very satisfy with this hostel, it's nice and clean as well as it's location just next to the central square (in Gdańsk it's rather central rectangle:)) makes it a perfect place. As I plan to visit the city few times in next months, definitely I will choose this place again.

I recommend. Super central, clean, warm, perfect price, so helpfull personnel. Breakfast included. Greek flag ♡ Thanks you guys!

Great staff for a good start! Very helpful & accommodating. Hostel is in a great location(right next to green gate and the river). The 8-bed dorm is quite spacious, with light and small shelf by the bedside which is very handy. Room & shower can can be cleaned more frequently though.

The large dorm room would be super if ventilated. The hostel is a pleasant place to stay.

Nice place but very small and only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel. More of a quiet place for older/solo travellers but it was clean and comfortable. really excellent location right in old town. outlets and lights for every bed always a bonus!

I GET LOCKED IN THE HOSTEL! when i was leaving at 6am in the morning, the hostel's main door was locked. Normally hoatel assert that they provide 24h open reception. I screamed punch the door looked everywhere 30 minutes to find someone. I was about the miss the train. I was a Nightmare for me. In addition I stayed in 10 mixed room but I paid for 6 mixed room. I is not fair at all. The staff working there really needa to be more careful!

Very helpful staff and good common area. If you´re looking for a party hostel this is not your choice, though.

Very nice hostel, well furnished and staff were very helpful.

Perfect location, great atmosphere and kind hosts. Really worthy

A quiet little hostel, but in an absolutely perfect location. Right on the main street and the river. It's quite small so you're bound to meet new people for sure.

Loved the place! Very nIce staff, good beds, located right by the main square, everything is great. They have free tea and coffee all day long to keep you warm and a wide seection of DVD if you want to chill and relax. If I go back to Gdansk I will definitely stay there again.

Great place to stay, very clean, very central location, pleasant staff, plenty of facilities, very affordable and breakfast included.

Incredible location and wonderful staff. The perfect place to stay if you want to experience the old town of Gdansk as much as possible. Everyone was helpful and friendly, would highly recommend.

Great hostel. Have been in Gdansk before and could not have been more pleased with the location. Everything was great

• 31st Oct 2014

Fantastic!!! It is great, wonderful position and atmosphere!! Fantastici!!! It is great, wonderful position and atmosphere!! Greta breakfast and everything clan and tidy

• 31st Oct 2014

The receptionist at the hotel suggested some great places to eat and visit. Her suggestions were really helpful and she was really friendly with us.

Nothing to change, it was perfect. Thank you !