Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

The 8 bed room isn´t really functional. We can´t even use the locker under the bed because it is blocked by another bed. It would be nice if you can put a curtain for privacy. Otherwise, the hostel is clean and bang for the bucks. Helpful staffs too.

I love this place! Great staff and location!

I arrived at around 9 a.m. straight off a night train. Although check-in wasn't until 2 p.m., I had the opportunity to shower. Thumbs up for that! The nice kitchen and commons area created a sociable feeling. Two small downsides: For tall people, the space between upper and lower bunks may be a bit small and while staff members are very friendly overall, some could show some more initiative in telling guest about activities or giving tips. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed staying here.

Good hostel, awesome location. We were able to meet people and staff gave good advice on nights out and places to eat.

Excellent!! Awesome staff, good atmosphere, clean, central located, secure. Totally recommended.

I just loved my stay at the hostel! Everything is clean, the staff is super nice and helpful!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Great staff! We had a great stay, thank you!

Perfect location, nice & helpfull stuff, all there rest is just fine, so I recommend - it was my second time there. I think it's worth comming :)

Probably one of the best hostels in town. Lovely atmosphere, nice staff and clean rooms. If there would be a balcony or a veranda on the river side they will make the place top notch!

Riverside was a great Hostel! great location in the middle of the nicest part of town! great easy going, fun and helpful staff that even did some printing for free and stored my bag for 24 hours. Also free breakfast! Would definitely recommend this place and would stay there again!

• 30th Jun 2015

Very good hostel in the middle of the old town. Not too far from the trainstation, and very easy to find. Staff were wonderful. I travelled alone, but luckily found someone to hang out with at night. Breakfeast was basic, but still good. Bathroom facilities could have been better, but loved the fact that there was one seperate private bathroom. Plug at every bed, underbed lockers. Staff were nice and very helpful. Bring good walking shoes.

Great friendly pace to stay - the staff were great and very helpful :)

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Great place to stay with friendly atmosphere

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

I loved Riverside Hostel Gdansk! It is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at. Not only was it affordable, but it was also in a great location. The staff was so friendly and helpful and I loved getting to know them. Immaculately clean rooms and bathrooms. While I haven't stayed at other hostels in Gdansk, I doubt it gets any better than Riverside!

• 17th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels location-wise. You get a view on Motława river and old granaries from the window of your room. Also, the location is extremely great, right in the most touristic part of the Old Town, but you also still get as much peace and quiet as you want. Staff is very helpful - they really do take care of you while you stay there and go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable and adjust to your needs. Only the bed could be a bit less soft than it was.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Poland

excellent staff and location

Awesome Hostel with an realy good view on the river. The staff was very nice, helpful, friendly and very good in speaking english so the communication wasn´t a problem.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Amazing place! It was clean, in a very good location and I loved the views. Staff is helpful and friendly specially Misha. I would totally reccomend this place.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Spain

The staff was extremely helpful with recommending what to do in the area and the best places for night life. They were also very accommodating when we needed a taxi at 3:30am for the airport. They called and the taxi was there within 10 minutes. The location is excellent and everything is in walking distance. The only down side was the noise on the weekend. We were on the river side and it sounded like the band playing across the river until 3am was in our room.

• 22nd May 2015