Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

The large dorm room would be super if ventilated. The hostel is a pleasant place to stay.

Nice place but very small and only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel. More of a quiet place for older/solo travellers but it was clean and comfortable. really excellent location right in old town. outlets and lights for every bed always a bonus!

I GET LOCKED IN THE HOSTEL! when i was leaving at 6am in the morning, the hostel's main door was locked. Normally hoatel assert that they provide 24h open reception. I screamed punch the door looked everywhere 30 minutes to find someone. I was about the miss the train. I was a Nightmare for me. In addition I stayed in 10 mixed room but I paid for 6 mixed room. I is not fair at all. The staff working there really needa to be more careful!

Very helpful staff and good common area. If you´re looking for a party hostel this is not your choice, though.

Very nice hostel, well furnished and staff were very helpful.

Perfect location, great atmosphere and kind hosts. Really worthy

A quiet little hostel, but in an absolutely perfect location. Right on the main street and the river. It's quite small so you're bound to meet new people for sure.

Loved the place! Very nIce staff, good beds, located right by the main square, everything is great. They have free tea and coffee all day long to keep you warm and a wide seection of DVD if you want to chill and relax. If I go back to Gdansk I will definitely stay there again.

1 2 Next » last »