Riverside Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Powroźnicza 18/24 lok.2, Gdansk, Poland

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Hostel was very cozy, great location close to groceries, bars, resturants and the sights. Highly recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

Riverside Hostel was perfectly located just a few meters away from the Royal Way. The hostel itself was very cozy, clean and convenient. Only downside the lack of wifi in our room furtherest away from the common room. Other than that nothing else negative to mention. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.

Loved my time here. Great location right by all the main attractions. The rooms themselves were nice too and I really enjoyed the common area - lots of games, music, and movies to enjoy. The bathrooms were fine - seemed to be clean, but nothing to write home about.

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel. It was in a great location, great price, friendly staff. I suppose the room I stayed in was a bit bright from the Radisson across the street, but they let me change beds to a lower bunk where the light would be more blocked.

Recommend!

I'm very satisfy with this hostel, it's nice and clean as well as it's location just next to the central square (in Gdańsk it's rather central rectangle:)) makes it a perfect place. As I plan to visit the city few times in next months, definitely I will choose this place again.

I recommend. Super central, clean, warm, perfect price, so helpfull personnel. Breakfast included. Greek flag ♡ Thanks you guys!

Great staff for a good start! Very helpful & accommodating. Hostel is in a great location(right next to green gate and the river). The 8-bed dorm is quite spacious, with light and small shelf by the bedside which is very handy. Room & shower can can be cleaned more frequently though.

The large dorm room would be super if ventilated. The hostel is a pleasant place to stay.

Nice place but very small and only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel. More of a quiet place for older/solo travellers but it was clean and comfortable. really excellent location right in old town. outlets and lights for every bed always a bonus!

I GET LOCKED IN THE HOSTEL! when i was leaving at 6am in the morning, the hostel's main door was locked. Normally hoatel assert that they provide 24h open reception. I screamed punch the door looked everywhere 30 minutes to find someone. I was about the miss the train. I was a Nightmare for me. In addition I stayed in 10 mixed room but I paid for 6 mixed room. I is not fair at all. The staff working there really needa to be more careful!

1 2 Next » last »