Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

People! This is the best hostel ever! The owner Enrico is really friendly and he advices everybody about the hottest, cheapest, interesting things in Berlin. The hostel is small but this is a point of force, rooms large and clean. Few guests per time so you can know well everyone. Atmosphere always comfortable, cool place to meet cool people! recommended

• 4th Aug 2014

Great Hostel! Good location - a few mins from Ubahn and within walking distance to other areas of interest. Owner was very friendly and welcoming, spent lots of time giving great advice about what to do and where to go, every place he recommended that I tried was great! A lovely small cosy hostel - socialble but also quiet at night when you want to sleep. Really spacious dorm with curtains around beds for privacy. Great - I would definitely stay here again!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, the owner is amazing and the facilities are great. Can't wait to go back!

Don't ever ever hesitate to book this hostel. Super cool place. Location is really perfect. beautiful outside and safe streets. Most of all, super clean and cozy. (You must be surprised!) Host is always kind and nice with real heart. He gonna show real berlin. I met lots of great tourists and made the best days. I already went to other famous hostel in berlin but this place is the best.

Really nice and small hostel, close to a lot of cafes and restaurants. You can easily reach the center by subway. Enrico the owner makes sure to tell you about everything that you can see in berlin and if you would like, he goes out with the travellers to some nice places at night! Great place if you want to meet some people! Would definitly go back there if going back to berlin :)

We loved our stay so much! It was by far our favorite hostel of the trip, and it definitely added a lot of value to our time in Berlin. Enrico was such a wonderful host, and we are extremely appreciative of him letting us extend our stay (twice) and even bumping us into a private double room on the last night. Thanks again! :)

This is an awesome hostel! The staff were amazing and tons of reccomendations for all the interesting spots to go and great food places. They were so friendly and instantly made you feel welcome! The room was very large and huge lockers! I would definitely reccomend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

Enrico is so helpful, he sits down with you and a map and tells you all the good places to visit. The hostel is also clean and friendly because it is so small. What more could you want?

• 19th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Enrico is as great as the other reviewers say. He took the time to go over a map with us and gave us a heap of information about what to see, where to eat etc etc We stayed in the twin room in the main part of the hostel. There was a mix-up when we arrived and the keys were not in the external lock box but some other travelers happened to be entering and let us in and I then found the keys in the inside key box.

A ! My go to hostel in Berlin, shout out to Rico for always providing the best service and advice for the best time in Berlin. Comfortable, clean, spacious and inviting, not to mention the invaluable advice on where to sight see and where to party. Stay at Riverside Lodge!

• 15th Jul 2014

Enrico was an amazing host!! He's so charismatic and easy to get on with and a lot of fun! He drew out on a map where all of the cool areas and specific places he liked were. If we had any questions about where something specific was (ie good coffee) he would show us. I can't say anything bad about him he was so muh fun and made our stay in Berlin awesome, he knows how to party!!

• 14th Jul 2014

Brilliant hostel in a cool area, lots of bars and cafés, 1 train change into the city centre. The staff and owners are the nicest people I've met, incredibly helpful and generous with their time and knowledge of berlin. Went out of their way to ensure everyone had a great time regardless of holidaying agenda. Even squeezed me in an extra night when other hostels fell through. Beds comfortable facilities always clean. Recommend 200% as THE place to stay in berlin (or Minimal across the street)

What an amazing hostel. I've been all over, and this was my favorite. I spent the weekend hanging out with the people I met there, the u-bahn was a short walk away, and the owner is really awesome. They gave us some great tips, and highlighted areas on a free map. Wifi worked great, but there's also a computer. Would stay there again for sure.

The staff from the Riverside Lodge is nice and helpfull, which creates a great atmosphere. The rooms are clean and the design of the whole hostel is modern and colourfull. The location of the hostel is amazing. It's not located in the most touristic part of Berlin, which is an advantage, but in Kreuzberg. It's a really cool part from Berlin with lots of nice little restaurants and very nice locals. The touristic part (Mitte) is very easy to reach though by subway or even on a bike. Great hostel!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Was welcomed by the owner himself who was very friendly and gave me louds of good recomendations about where to eat and what to see. Very small hostel so it's more like a shared apartment. Located in a very good area with lots of nice restaurants. Clean and very big lockers that you don't have to bring you're own lock to use. All and all, a really good hostel.

Great hostel, the owner must have spend over an hour explaining everything about the city which was great, couldn't really fault the hostel. would definitely return.

This makes for a different kind of stay when doing a trip across Europe, but I felt my friends and I were pleased with the decision. You're off the beaten path to a degree and get to experience more of a local view of Berlin. If you want to head to the touristy areas, you won't have any problem doing that too. Enrico was very helpful, kind, and incredibly informed. The room was clean and safe. We had the private four, which was pretty much your own apartment. Great selection!

We had an absolute ball in Berlin, mainly thanks to our fantastic host at Riverside Lodge. Enrico showed us all the great bars, restaurants and sites in Berlin. The facilities were clean and everything you needed at a hostel. We made some great friends. Close to the subway, easy to find and easy enough to walk or catch public transport to anywhere we needed. Thanks for a very memorable time in Berlin!!

Enrico was an amazing host and really helped us to navigate our stay in Berlin. On Tuesdays there is a great Turkish market on your front step, and the location is perfect. Could not have had a better time here.

• 8th Jun 2014

Such a great hostel with an excellent staff! Enrico is amazing and will make your stay the best. The location is in the best neighborhood and makes it easy to see a more local side of Berlin, yet allows easy travel into tourist areas! Highly recommended!!