Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Best hostel I have ever stayed in, just Wonderful! I stayed for 4 nights and had the hostel pretty well to myself for the first few days. It was peaceful and relaxing. The weekend got busier which allowed for a fun atmosphere. Cleanliness was impeccable and The beds were comfy ;-) Enrico is amazing and gives you the low down on all of the must see and not so must see attractions.

• 26th Nov 2014

The place is in excellent location with many nice restaurant/bars/clubs. It is not far from the main attractions as well. The Hostel was clean and the workers are real Berliners who would recommend you the best places to visit. I would definitely stay again in this place.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

We've spend a really good time in RIverside!! Everything was excellent!

• 21st Nov 2014

Amazing place

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Israel

I had the nicest stay at riverside lodge berlin! This hostel is close to everywhere you want to go in the city, warm and cosy, and with a super friendly atmosphere. Go there and have a lot of fun, recommended at 100%! The owner Enrico is really cool, and will help you with any of your needs, thank you Enrico!

• 14th Nov 2014

We stayed in the Private Double in the apartment next door, which was really lovely, spacious and clean. The owner of the hostel was so friendly and welcoming (along with knowing everything worth knowing about what's going on in Berlin), we were even a little late for normal check-in time and he waited for us to arrive. Overall it was a great hostel, in a really handy location with lots of bars and restaurants around. Can't wait to go back!

• 13th Nov 2014

Riverside Lodge was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Enrico the manager and owner is the friendliest guy ever and he really feels like an old friend! The hostel is cosy and clean, and in a brilliant location in Kreuzberg, the Ubahn station is only a 3 minute walk away and you can get a direct train to Berlin Mitte ie. Alexanderplatz. Kreuzberg is also a fantastic area packed full of great bars and restaurants.

• 13th Nov 2014

Enrico gave us very good ideas about what to see and were to go. He is very friendly and helpful! The price is a bit expensive but Berlin is an expensive city to spend a night, so we'd really recommend Riverside Lodge

• 7th Nov 2014

be from france and say berlin is an expensive city? what is paris or london or rom or..........and you can see the prices before you book it, so why you wonder about the price? ;)

Absolutely best hostel ive stayed in extremely accommodating and the best advice, i will be staying here again!

• 7th Nov 2014

Danke shon!

The location was amazing (I love Kreuzberg). Enrico (the owner of the hostel) was so kind and very helpful. The beds were comfortable, the lockers were very big. Everything was very clean. I had so much fun! Since the hostel is small, you are likely to have a very good sleep! You could choose to be social or non-social. Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!

• 6th Nov 2014

Great hostel with good atmosphere, cool beds and is well located in the hip alternative area. Fabulous local showing you the hidden gems of berlin when you arrive. Recommend!

Firstly, Enrico was really great - on arrival, he gave us a run down of everything and anything to do which was super helpful. The hostel was clean and quiet/small. As a FYI, if you book the twin private, you have to walk through the 6 bed dorm to get to your room, which we personally found sometimes awkward. Also, the kitchen only consists of a kettle and a toaster so don't get your hopes up if you want to cook anything! Overall, it was a great hostel, just a few things to keep in mind.

Great area, great host who will give you great advices, decent room and facilities, I had a good time staying here for 8 nights, and would definitely stay here again if I'd come back to Berlin. (p.s.Remember to read the infos through: no credit card payment, and you should reply the e-mail to confirm your stay 2 days earlier from your arrival, and check-in time should be noticed as well since the host will come by at fixed time rather than staying at the hostel all day long)

Very good place to stay. Just one thing: be sure to read your e-mail before go there, it has instructions for your check-in, since you might not get someone there when you arrive. Other than that, great place to stay.

Great hostel!

• 13th Oct 2014

We stayed at the hostel for three nights, and Enrico was the perfect host! He gave us great advice about where to go including lots of hidden gems. The hostel itself was great, very clean and spacious. We stayed in one of the double rooms with the shared bathrooms which was so good. The location of the hostel was close to the city centre, and we walked there and back, but the tube station is just around the corner, so again - good location and easy to get to the centre via public transport.

Good little place, was only there for one night but good location and near main city area. Good help at reception for finding out where to go and let me use the phone to Call my next location.

Enrico is the best hostel owner you'll got worldwide! GE gave me a sightseen of the city, with all the must know points includes anything you could imagine (partys, food, markets, fun points). If you looking for a fun, clean and safe place to stay, this is it! Sendo Enrico my best regards! ;)

Awesome hostel experience. Very tiny and cozy place, not the kind of youth hostel we commonly see. Though I wouldn't consider myself a traveller with a lot of hostel background experience, I can easily tell that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Enrico, the owner, is himself a reason apart for your stay. Very friendly, very happy, gives you loads of tips about Berlin that most hostels won't ever do. He really makes you feel you're at home at the hostel and in Berlin.

• 28th Sep 2014