Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Very friendly staff and very nice place!! Don't forget to confirm your arrival in advance :))

Enrico is a very uncomplicated and welcoming host. His hostel is small but nice! We had a very pleasant stay. The Metro is not far away and lots of tasty restaurants are near by - especially the Japanese cuisine is to recommend. I'm looking forward to visit the Riverside Lodge Berlin again.

• 8th May 2015

Owner is great!! He was extremely helpful!! I was in the 6 bed dorm, beds are ok, lockers, 2 bathrooms, only had to wait for a shower once in 3 days. No outlets in upper bunks, but enough in room, there is a small kitchen, free wifi that works in the rooms, and hot water in the showers. Location is near a metro station, about an hour to Shonefeld airport, only 20ish min to city center. My only real complaint is the squeaky floors, but earplugs were enough to get a good nights sleep.

We loved staying at Riverside, great location and owner was extremely helpful! Would definitely stay there again! Highly recommended.

Brilliant hostel in a chilled part of Berlin. Enrico the manager was the most helpful person you could come across. Some great recommendations, thanks man! Facility was very clean. Absolutely loved Berlin and will be back ASAP!!!!

• 4th May 2015

It was an amazing stay at the Riverside. The staff is very friendly and Enrico is the best Berlin guide ever! He knows everything about the city and the hostel neighborhood, which is also very nice. Bathroom and kitchen very tidy, shower very hot and amazing, they provide towels and you have a key to the hostel so you can go in on your own. Definetly staying there on my next visit to Berlin!

• 4th May 2015

Really nice booking/orientation and the space we stayed in was really great (shared apartment next to hostel). Location couldn't be beat. However, we arrived on a Thursday and didn't receive towels until Saturday. The owner said he brought towels by on Friday and our neighbors used them; if they had been given towels themselves, they wouldn't have needed ours! Also the bathroom was out of toilet paper on our last day. I don't need bells and whistles, but some basic expectations were not met.

• 30th Apr 2015

hi stephanie, fair enough and thanks for the still good rating, i feel really sorry for that, but for the excuse, it was the 1. of may weekend, a huge party week in berlin, have a great travel

had a great stay, Thanks to Enrico! will defenitly come back!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Israel

Enrico was the best! This hostel goes above and beyond any other hostel I have stayed at. It feels like home and when traveling for a long time, it was perfect! The people who stay in the hostel are amazing and enrico really makes an effort to get to know and hang out with all his guests! I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time in Berlin! Thanks for everything enrico!!!

Truly amazing people and place. Will 100% recommend Enrico and riverside to anyone headed to Berlin. 0 complaints. Truly went out of his way beyond all expectations to make my stay in Berlin amazing.

Great place :-)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

I love the Riverside Hostel! I want to go back to Berlin just for the hostel. The beds are comfy, the place is clean, the location is great, and the staff is wonderful. love love

Need no more words~ The hostel has everything you need, chic and cool design but cosy like home, perfect location close to u-bahn, quite and nice area with interesting markets just right in front. The most valuable thing in staying at River lodge is that if you want the best insider tips for tour, food, night life, Enrico is the one and only person you need in Berlin. Very nice, cool and fun~ Just stay here, you'll know!

Enrico is great

• 4th Apr 2015

Enrico was the nicest, coolest, most interesting hostel owner I have ever met. He was so accommodating and helpful! The hostel is so conveniently located to so many things, it's super easy to get around! When I return to Berlin, I'm definitely staying here. :)

I won't say something new compare to the other reviews. Yes the staff is really sympathic, yes the hostel is clean, yes it is well located (2minutes to the subway), yes the hostel is really quiet. The hostel is small (12 beds), so don't forget to send an email to confirm your reservation! If some beds are still available for you, don't hesitate!

I enjoyed a lot here. The owner of the hostel is so kind and he is interested in Japan. So we talked about Japan. I tried to go this hostel from Schönefeld airport. I think it might be a bit complicated for you, at first, but when you get used to stay there, you can go to sightseeing or shopping easily by subway. When I visit Berlin again, I'll stay there again!

The check in was really good - full of great recommendations. Lovely stay

Very helpful staff, great location!

Spacious rooms, very clean and in a good location.