Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

The check in was really good - full of great recommendations. Lovely stay

Very helpful staff, great location!

Spacious rooms, very clean and in a good location.

Great hostel space, feels like home. Located 5 minutes away from the U bahn or you could rent a bicycle and cycle your way around berlin. Clean toilet, comfortable beds. Enrico is the most welcoming hostel owner ever. He sets you right the minute you arrive with all the directions and tips that you need during your stay here whether is it food, drinks, place to party, where to go etc. Had a really lovely time here. Thanks Enrico!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

In my opinion, the perfect hostel experience: informality but without the noise and mess! The best choice for people who look for a more peaceful place to stay. Each bed is almost a 'cabin', you can have some privacy, even if you are sharing the room with (a few) more people. And what to say about Enrico? The perfect host - attentive, easy, good tempered - remember to listen to his advices about what to do, where to go in the city. In two days I was already feeling at home.

What an amazing place to stay! Upon arrival the owner greets you and graciously tells you everything you need to see and do depending on your interests. I can say with absolute confidence that Enrico runs the best hostel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The hostel is super clean, and fresh looking. It is located in a really cool location and 5 minute walk to U Bahn station. Relaxed respectful vibe which was amazing to come back to after a day of touring or travelling. Thanks enrico!!!

Enrico is amazing and the best Host ever. He gave us so many places to go and visit and the hostel was so clean. We had a private room and it was huge with a table and chairs and two wardrobes and super clean. The bathroom was great with a bath and a great shower. This is a quiet hostel and we loved the area it is in. I'm not sure how good it would be if you want to meet people but we had a lovely time there. We will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Wales

Like a home away from home and perfect for Kreuzberg. If you're after an insane 24/7 party hostel, this is NOT it. However, if you're after a small, welcoming, laid back and cool environment to relax in then read on. With only 10 beds and a few private rooms, it's a tiny hostel but has a huge heart. Enrico the owner keeps it spotless & entrusts & welcomes all of his guests in a big way. As a Berliner he knows his s**t and will recommend tonnes or advice if you ask. I'll be back!

I cant say enough for the location, atmosphere, and, most importantly, the host. Enrico is awesome. He'll make your Berlin experience as smooth as possible with fantastic recommendations on food, fun, sites, sounds, everything... I wont stay anywhere else when in Berlin

• 17th Feb 2015

This was by far the best hostel I have ever been to. The owner was extremely helpful giving all the best tips in Berlin. The atmosphere is excellent, it is extremely easy to make new and interesting friends during any stay. I will definitely be back to this hostel.

This hostel is the best thing that could have happened to us. Enrico, the owner, and the other guests made all the difference in our stay. We had a magical time in Berlin and are already planning our next trip there.

• 6th Feb 2015

Anyone staying in Berlin should stay at Riverside Hostel. The owner Enrico takes such an interest in his guests and what they are in Berlin for. He will give you a rundown of all the best places to visit based on your own personal interests. On my first night in the hostel Enrico took myself and 3 others out to one of his favorite locations in the city. We became instant friends enjoying a fun night out on the city. The hostel is well looked after with clean facilities and very affordable. 10/10

Had the best time at this hostel. The neighbourhood was great, the atmosphere was really private and the people i met there were quite cool. The owner, Enrico, gives you a kind of welcome conversation in which he tells you a lot of interesting things about the city. I strongly recommend this place, to where i'll definitely come back

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Enrico (the hostel owner) is an absolute gem! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Enrico will help you find a million things to do in the city and tells it exactly like it is. The kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms were clean. Great atmosphere for socializing. Very "homey" feeling. I would definitely stay at riverside lodge again. Staying here made our experience in Berlin that much better. See you in a few months techno cat;))

Fantastic room, great host who went out of his way to explain all the ins and outs of Berlin and in a good value area. Would definitely stay again!

• 7th Jan 2015

I can guarantee that this is the greatest hostel you will ever stay at! Everything about it is just perfect, from its location to its outstanding owner, Enrico. I've now stayed here twice and both visits have been perfect. The hostel itself is extremely clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. The entire vibe of the place is 'uber cool', Berlin style. ;) Enrico is one-in-a-million, and always goes above and beyond to ensure that you experience the best of Berlin. I can't wait to come back!!!!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in, just Wonderful! I stayed for 4 nights and had the hostel pretty well to myself for the first few days. It was peaceful and relaxing. The weekend got busier which allowed for a fun atmosphere. Cleanliness was impeccable and The beds were comfy ;-) Enrico is amazing and gives you the low down on all of the must see and not so must see attractions.

• 26th Nov 2014

The place is in excellent location with many nice restaurant/bars/clubs. It is not far from the main attractions as well. The Hostel was clean and the workers are real Berliners who would recommend you the best places to visit. I would definitely stay again in this place.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

We've spend a really good time in RIverside!! Everything was excellent!

• 21st Nov 2014