Riverside Lodge Berlin

Superb 1143 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1143 Total Reviews

20th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel experience. The owner is very knowledgeable and involved; any questions you have, he is able to help. Very good environment and great location, easy to walk to a lot of the main things and in a not too expensive neighborhood. I would definitely go back.

• Italy, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

Among the best hostels I've ever stayed at!! Enrico is a FANTASTIC host who is on a mission to make sure every guest has the best time possible. The rooms are... oh my.... best sleep I've gotten in a hostel hands down. Highly recommended.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean, good location etc. etc. Enrico the host is a great guy, really helpful and has the best recommendations on where to go in Berlin. We'll certainly be back! 🎉

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
8.0

Very friendly staff and i liked the security on the doors and having an own personal locker and lock. Bathrooms and areas were nice and clean, but the dishes and utensils weren't the best. Beds were a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise it was a good price and place. Very close to many great restaurants and right next to the metro.

20th Jan 2017
8.0

This was my first hostel stay and it was a good first experience. I ended up canceling my last night, as I wasn't fully prepared to stay alone in a hostel after my friends left, but Enrico the owner was incredibly helpful if you're about the party scene. Overall good experience, clean beds, empty neighborhood however. Not sure if I'd stay here again given the location, but still a good hostel choice for Berlin.

29th Dec 2016

River Side Lodge is a perfect place to stay in Berlin. Our host Enrico is a real Berliner and gave us really good tips about the city. Thanks again for thoughtful new year gifts by the way :) I totally recommend!!

• dorkianshmorkian
29th Dec 2016

My friend and I stayed four nights in Riverside Lodge and it was absolutely amazing. There's no "front desk" and the owner is barely there, but he's very kind, understanding, and fully willing to help you out with anything! He was extremely helpful in giving us advice about what to do in Berlin. I highly recommend staying here for the price and surrounding area.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
7.7

The owner of the Hostel was away so Sabine arranged the key to be left for us. We had a few complications with keys but eventually got things sorted with Sabine who was very friendly. The double bedroom was clean, spacious and comfy, and we had the apartment to ourselves for the weekend. Though a shower head holder and some less see-through bedroom curtains would be very useful additions, the place overall was value for money and in a great location. Thank you!

22nd Oct 2016

The check in process is interesting because there is not 24 hour reception. It doesn't matter what time you say you are arriving on the app because you have to schedule a check-in time with the guy who runs the hostel over email. Other than this, I had a great stay. Very intimate hostel with only 15 beds max probably and great location. Would recommend.

• China, Female, 18-24