Superb 1,086 Total Reviews
Superb 1,086 Total Reviews
Riverside Lodge Berlin Located at Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, , Berlin.
Germany

• hhyams
  • Netherlands, Female, 31-40
19th Aug 2016
7.7

We enjoyed our stay at the Riverside Lodge. We were warmly welcomed and we we given an extensive do's-and-don'ts list about where we needed te go. We stayed in a private room at the far end of the hostel, which meant that we had to cross through a dorm to get to our room. That was no problem for us, but perhaps the people in the dorm were bothered by it. Our room was fine. Very bad wifi though, due to thick doors. The hostel itself was okay, but the location was very nice! Great neighbourhood!

• Czech Republic, Couple, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

We loved this hostel since the very first minute when Jenny called me by my name and then told us everything we needed to know and was super friendly during the whole visit. Such a cozy and cool place! Also, this was so far the only hostel with such huge lockers and thanks to the curtains it felt really private even though there were 4 more people in the super huge room. Superb!

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

So me and my friend Melita stayed there for 6 nights. The hostels is pretty quiet and we really liked that. We weren't there a lot but I think that is normal. You don't come in Berlin to spend time in the hostel yes.... hostel is nice in you have a lot of privacy. But the best thing about the hostel is the owner. One of the coolest guys I have ever met. He helped us with all our planing and gave us a lot of great tips. Make sure that you listen his advices you won't be sorry. DANKE:)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Hostel is in a great position for kreuzberg. Lovely staff and really helpful for places to eat shop and club at. Would really recommend this hostel!

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

My first time staying in a hostel, not overcrowded, friendly and extremely helpful staff, hats off to Enrico, superb host, I will definitely be back, thank you!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

There wasn't a whole lot of hostel atmosphere if you have the private rooms (it's away from the main bunk area) but everything else was perfect. The owners were so kind to show me everything I need to know on a map and give awesome recommendations.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

The staff was very polite and understanding when my travel plans changed and i was unable to make my reservation. They seemed understanding of the stress that such changes can bring and were willing to work with me to get things settled. I would definitely put them at the top of my list for consideration when i return to Berlin in the future.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Great hostel! I felt safe at all times and the 6 bedroom had some privacy for each person which was nice. Super easy to get to the train station, but if you want to walk to the main areas it will take you a while to get there. Overall very good and I'd definitely come back!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

Riverside Lodge is a nice, small hostel that is reasonably priced and in a good location within one of the more hip suburbs of Berlin. Easy to find from the metro station and to get to and from the centre of Berlin as well. Although it is a small hostel it's very easy to make friends with other travellers and there is still plenty of privacy. I didn't meet the owner but Jenny was wonderful and very helpful!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

It was a really great small hostel. It's very east to meet other travelers and make friends. The dorm beds are great, you kind of have your own room with a curtain. Beds are comfy. It's in a really cool location next to great inexpensive food and coffee. The only tiny complaint is that the kitchen could have a better knife if you want to cook, but that's literally it. Enrico is super cool and will help you out with anything. He was very hospitable and I really recommend the hostel!