Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Would 100% stay again and recomend to a friend. When we arrived we arrived we were given advice on all the places to go. Such a friendly and homely atmosphere.

• 22nd Jan 2016

What a fantastic hostel, in an amazing place. Very nice member of staff (sorry forgotten your name) recommended areas to visit, best restaurants, value for money and great places to party. Thank you for an amazing weekend stay!!

• 15th Jan 2016

Located in a quiet street in a very local neighborhood. It's close to the underground and there are LOTS of cafes, restaurants, bars and shop nearby. The rooms are spacious and clean, everything works well, the lockers are massive and you get your own lock and key. Safe area to walk late at night (it's Berlin), and Enrico is a friendly, generous and accommodating host. Didn't meet many people because I went in winter, so they were sleeping or thawing out, but the ones I met were all really cool.

My stay was excellent and its was very inexpensive. Great location in Kreuzberg. A+

• 6th Jan 2016

Cozy and sociable place. The location was perfect, with the underground and tons of good eats nearby. I loved how spacious it was too; the mixed bed dorm has generous space around the bed and drawn curtains, making it feel like your own private room. Enrico is a fantastic host and knows everything about Berlin, so just ask for any and all recommendations! If you want to travel like a local, you should stay in this hostel.

• 28th Dec 2015

Enico is very helpful and nice. It is a tiny hostel which is easy to talk to people and also is a quite place for people concerning the sleeping quality! Every bed has its own private area. And there is a fresh food market just right near the hostel which you can buy foods very cheap.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

It definitely feels more like you are staying at someone's house than a hostel. I stayed in the 6-bed dorm but there were curtains separating all the beds which created a mini room. Really close to the metro that takes 5 minutes to get to Alexanderplatz. Enrico is the nicest, most laidback guy you will meet, and got out a map and marked down all the tourist spots, transport, and good places to eat as soon as I arrived. No breakfast provided, but kitchen to prepare food and cafes nearby.

Really enjoyed the stay especially cause we have a room to ourselves! :)

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Enrico is a fantastic host, as soon as we arrived he sat us both down and took us through the best places to visit in Berlin and where the most costly areas were. He made us feel very much at home from the off. The hostel is also situated in a great area with plenty of bars to frequent and boutique shops and cafes to pop into, also right on the river which is beautiful to walk along.

• 4th Dec 2015

I was very pleased with the help that I got, the staff was superfriendly and extremely helpful. Can give the Riverside Logde my best recommendations.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Iceland

This was the best hostel we've stayed in 11 months of travel. It's in a great, cool, location with super clean facilities and a very chill boutique atmosphere. The rooms were amongst the biggest we've seen for a hostel, and didn't feel cramped or dirty at all. Enrico is a real chill dude who really knows his Berlin stuff, and is a world traveler. He really makes you feel right at home, 100% recommended and staying here again.

Nice clean room

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Belgium

We loved riverside so much! Enrico is the best hostel host ever. We felt like we were staying at our friend's house. We miss it so much. We will be back!!!

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at! You will feel like you are at home the moment you walk in. The owner Enrico knows everything about Berlin and is a traveler as well. This a great hostel for solo travelers. I met some amazing people while I was here. The location is also perfect. Very close to public transportation and there are tons of great inexpensive restaurants close by.

Amazing hostel, great staff and in an unbelievable location. If you want to experience Berlin like a true local, this is the place to stay.

Since the moment we arrived, we felt like home. The hostel is really comfy. There are only two dorms ( a six bed and a 4 one) so basically you get to know everyone and end up hanging out all together. There are two whole bathrooms really clean and full eqiupped. If ithis wasn´t enough, the Hostel manager will answer all your questions about Berlin, tell you how to get to points of interest as well as his own persoal recomendations (best burgers I´ve ever eaten). Looking forward to return.

• 1st Nov 2015

Great place to stay, very clean, a great location with very convenient access to good restaurants and near the U line.The owner is an awesome guy.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Costa Rica

Best hostel I have stayed in by far. It's clean, super cosy with a wonderful welcoming atmosphere!! The beds are comfortable and there is more than enough space. The owner Enrico makes this place wonderful by giving you plenty of directions and inside info on the best spots in Berlin and in the area so that you immediately feel at home and excited about being here. The location couldn't be better, there are plenty of bars & cafés nearby and lots to see and do!!! Couldn't have asked for more!!

Stayed at Riverside for 4 nights on my first trip to Berlin. This hostel is amazing and Enrico was fabulous! He sat us down with a map the moment we got there and showed us all the places we should go. We were in the 6 bed dorm which is really spacious. Bathrooms were clean. The tube is only a couple of minutes away and the area itself is really nice with good bars and restaurants near by. Can't recommend it highly enough!

• 26th Oct 2015

Best hostel experience I've had yet. Enrico is the man! Funny guy, but he made sure I knew where to go and gave me lots of options on places to see during the day, nightlife places to check out, food around the area and was very welcoming. The area is also gorgeous right right by the canal, and it's a very hip place. If I know anyone is going to Berlin I'm telling them to go here and hope to visit Berlin and Riverside myself again in the future!

• 23rd Oct 2015