Riverside Lodge Berlin

9.5
Superb 1153 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

the owner really know the city well, he gives great recommendations about where to go in the neighbourhood.

27th Mar 2017

A very small quiet place to unwind in busy Berlin. Loved the Turkish market on Tuesdays and Thursdays... And a fabulous bakery called the Bread Station is right around the corner. Gaining initial access to the hostel is a bit problematic, as the staff has limited hours, but once you're checked in, it's a great haven. I stayed six nights at the end of a busy 2-month trip and it was a great place to relax.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

I'm really glad I found this place. Great location and atmosphere due to the hostel being so small. The staff was friendly and helpful, the bathrooms large and clean. It was nice to have a quiet place to return to after a long day. I'll definitely be back again!

20th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel experience. The owner is very knowledgeable and involved; any questions you have, he is able to help. Very good environment and great location, easy to walk to a lot of the main things and in a not too expensive neighborhood. I would definitely go back.

• Italy, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

Among the best hostels I've ever stayed at!! Enrico is a FANTASTIC host who is on a mission to make sure every guest has the best time possible. The rooms are... oh my.... best sleep I've gotten in a hostel hands down. Highly recommended.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean, good location etc. etc. Enrico the host is a great guy, really helpful and has the best recommendations on where to go in Berlin. We'll certainly be back! 🎉

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
8.0

Very friendly staff and i liked the security on the doors and having an own personal locker and lock. Bathrooms and areas were nice and clean, but the dishes and utensils weren't the best. Beds were a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise it was a good price and place. Very close to many great restaurants and right next to the metro.

20th Jan 2017
8.0

This was my first hostel stay and it was a good first experience. I ended up canceling my last night, as I wasn't fully prepared to stay alone in a hostel after my friends left, but Enrico the owner was incredibly helpful if you're about the party scene. Overall good experience, clean beds, empty neighborhood however. Not sure if I'd stay here again given the location, but still a good hostel choice for Berlin.

29th Dec 2016

River Side Lodge is a perfect place to stay in Berlin. Our host Enrico is a real Berliner and gave us really good tips about the city. Thanks again for thoughtful new year gifts by the way :) I totally recommend!!

• dorkianshmorkian
29th Dec 2016

My friend and I stayed four nights in Riverside Lodge and it was absolutely amazing. There's no "front desk" and the owner is barely there, but he's very kind, understanding, and fully willing to help you out with anything! He was extremely helpful in giving us advice about what to do in Berlin. I highly recommend staying here for the price and surrounding area.