Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

What an amazing place to stay! Upon arrival the owner greets you and graciously tells you everything you need to see and do depending on your interests. I can say with absolute confidence that Enrico runs the best hostel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The hostel is super clean, and fresh looking. It is located in a really cool location and 5 minute walk to U Bahn station. Relaxed respectful vibe which was amazing to come back to after a day of touring or travelling. Thanks enrico!!!

Enrico is amazing and the best Host ever. He gave us so many places to go and visit and the hostel was so clean. We had a private room and it was huge with a table and chairs and two wardrobes and super clean. The bathroom was great with a bath and a great shower. This is a quiet hostel and we loved the area it is in. I'm not sure how good it would be if you want to meet people but we had a lovely time there. We will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Wales

I cant say enough for the location, atmosphere, and, most importantly, the host. Enrico is awesome. He'll make your Berlin experience as smooth as possible with fantastic recommendations on food, fun, sites, sounds, everything... I wont stay anywhere else when in Berlin

• 17th Feb 2015

This hostel is the best thing that could have happened to us. Enrico, the owner, and the other guests made all the difference in our stay. We had a magical time in Berlin and are already planning our next trip there.

• 6th Feb 2015

Anyone staying in Berlin should stay at Riverside Hostel. The owner Enrico takes such an interest in his guests and what they are in Berlin for. He will give you a rundown of all the best places to visit based on your own personal interests. On my first night in the hostel Enrico took myself and 3 others out to one of his favorite locations in the city. We became instant friends enjoying a fun night out on the city. The hostel is well looked after with clean facilities and very affordable. 10/10

Had the best time at this hostel. The neighbourhood was great, the atmosphere was really private and the people i met there were quite cool. The owner, Enrico, gives you a kind of welcome conversation in which he tells you a lot of interesting things about the city. I strongly recommend this place, to where i'll definitely come back

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Enrico (the hostel owner) is an absolute gem! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Enrico will help you find a million things to do in the city and tells it exactly like it is. The kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms were clean. Great atmosphere for socializing. Very "homey" feeling. I would definitely stay at riverside lodge again. Staying here made our experience in Berlin that much better. See you in a few months techno cat;))

Fantastic room, great host who went out of his way to explain all the ins and outs of Berlin and in a good value area. Would definitely stay again!

• 7th Jan 2015

I can guarantee that this is the greatest hostel you will ever stay at! Everything about it is just perfect, from its location to its outstanding owner, Enrico. I've now stayed here twice and both visits have been perfect. The hostel itself is extremely clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. The entire vibe of the place is 'uber cool', Berlin style. ;) Enrico is one-in-a-million, and always goes above and beyond to ensure that you experience the best of Berlin. I can't wait to come back!!!!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in, just Wonderful! I stayed for 4 nights and had the hostel pretty well to myself for the first few days. It was peaceful and relaxing. The weekend got busier which allowed for a fun atmosphere. Cleanliness was impeccable and The beds were comfy ;-) Enrico is amazing and gives you the low down on all of the must see and not so must see attractions.

• 26th Nov 2014

The place is in excellent location with many nice restaurant/bars/clubs. It is not far from the main attractions as well. The Hostel was clean and the workers are real Berliners who would recommend you the best places to visit. I would definitely stay again in this place.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

We've spend a really good time in RIverside!! Everything was excellent!

• 21st Nov 2014

Amazing place

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Israel

I had the nicest stay at riverside lodge berlin! This hostel is close to everywhere you want to go in the city, warm and cosy, and with a super friendly atmosphere. Go there and have a lot of fun, recommended at 100%! The owner Enrico is really cool, and will help you with any of your needs, thank you Enrico!

• 14th Nov 2014

We stayed in the Private Double in the apartment next door, which was really lovely, spacious and clean. The owner of the hostel was so friendly and welcoming (along with knowing everything worth knowing about what's going on in Berlin), we were even a little late for normal check-in time and he waited for us to arrive. Overall it was a great hostel, in a really handy location with lots of bars and restaurants around. Can't wait to go back!

• 13th Nov 2014

Riverside Lodge was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Enrico the manager and owner is the friendliest guy ever and he really feels like an old friend! The hostel is cosy and clean, and in a brilliant location in Kreuzberg, the Ubahn station is only a 3 minute walk away and you can get a direct train to Berlin Mitte ie. Alexanderplatz. Kreuzberg is also a fantastic area packed full of great bars and restaurants.

• 13th Nov 2014

Enrico gave us very good ideas about what to see and were to go. He is very friendly and helpful! The price is a bit expensive but Berlin is an expensive city to spend a night, so we'd really recommend Riverside Lodge

• 7th Nov 2014

be from france and say berlin is an expensive city? what is paris or london or rom or..........and you can see the prices before you book it, so why you wonder about the price? ;)

Absolutely best hostel ive stayed in extremely accommodating and the best advice, i will be staying here again!

• 7th Nov 2014

Danke shon!

The location was amazing (I love Kreuzberg). Enrico (the owner of the hostel) was so kind and very helpful. The beds were comfortable, the lockers were very big. Everything was very clean. I had so much fun! Since the hostel is small, you are likely to have a very good sleep! You could choose to be social or non-social. Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!

• 6th Nov 2014