Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Very good place to stay. Just one thing: be sure to read your e-mail before go there, it has instructions for your check-in, since you might not get someone there when you arrive. Other than that, great place to stay.

Great hostel!

• 13th Oct 2014

We stayed at the hostel for three nights, and Enrico was the perfect host! He gave us great advice about where to go including lots of hidden gems. The hostel itself was great, very clean and spacious. We stayed in one of the double rooms with the shared bathrooms which was so good. The location of the hostel was close to the city centre, and we walked there and back, but the tube station is just around the corner, so again - good location and easy to get to the centre via public transport.

• 6th Oct 2014

Good little place, was only there for one night but good location and near main city area. Good help at reception for finding out where to go and let me use the phone to Call my next location.

Enrico is the best hostel owner you'll got worldwide! GE gave me a sightseen of the city, with all the must know points includes anything you could imagine (partys, food, markets, fun points). If you looking for a fun, clean and safe place to stay, this is it! Sendo Enrico my best regards! ;)

Awesome hostel experience. Very tiny and cozy place, not the kind of youth hostel we commonly see. Though I wouldn't consider myself a traveller with a lot of hostel background experience, I can easily tell that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Enrico, the owner, is himself a reason apart for your stay. Very friendly, very happy, gives you loads of tips about Berlin that most hostels won't ever do. He really makes you feel you're at home at the hostel and in Berlin.

• 28th Sep 2014

Enrico the owner is such a dude!!! Unreal :) Wicked place!

• 26th Sep 2014

Great location, staff and accommodations. I had been to Berlin once before for a month and had an excellent time. I had to revisit it again. Enrico provided another great stay giving great advice on how to spend our time. I plan on visiting again and I would definitely book the Riverside Lodge another time.

We had a great stay at Riverside. It was in a great location, and our host did an incredible job of giving us hints on all of the sites to see in Berlin! There was a bike rental place right down the street, and plenty of places to eat- so, overall, we had everything that we needed. And I liked that the hostel is small!

I´m very ashamed about the last brazilian review. Completely useless. Enrico is a wonderful person. The hostel is clean, nice atmosphere for person traveling alone. Definitely a place that I would be back. Thanks very much for your kindness, Enrico. You manage this place with passion, you deserve all the good ratings.

I really enjoyed my stay here, it is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed! Thanks to Enrico for being such a warm and funny gentleman with so much wonderful knowledge on Berlin. Riverside is really cool and close to all the great culture of Kreuzberg. Good food and interesting shops, with the train nearby. It's very close for everything - sightseeing, parties, street art, restaurants and more. 100% recommend you stay here for a pure Berlin experience!

My girlfriend and I spent three nights in Berlin and it was packed with stuff to do. Enrico is clearly very passionate about his hostel and his city and was very helpful in letting us know what to do in the city and what to stay away from given our short stay. Finding things not to like about this hostel is extremely difficult; it was clean, spacious, fun and in a perfect location. I would come back to this hostel without a doubt, enjoy!

Echoing many of the other reviews, I haven't got a bad thing to say about Riverside Lodge. Before I'd even walked through the door, Enrico (the owner) was there to welcome me in. After dropping off your bags, he sits you down and takes you through a map of Berlin highlighting the best restaurants, food markets and places to visit nearby. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the lockers are huge! I'll be coming back to Berlin for sure and I know exactly where I'll be staying!

Stayed at Riverside Lodge for 4 nights and could not have been more pleased. Great location, large lockers and great atmosphere. It's a very small hostel with a very homey feel. We got a chance to meet some really cool people during our stay. Enrico is absolutely wonderful and an amazing host. His recommendations, friendliness and dedication truly added to our terrific Berlin experience. Can't wait to go back to Berlin and stay with Enrico again!!

• 10th Sep 2014

Super clean, great location, extremely spacious and comfortable. Would 100% stay here again! Enrico, the owner and a Berlin native, is more concerned about your experience in Berlin than making a quick buck off his guests. And it shows. Upon check-in, he will show you all of the best local sites, restaurants, bars/clubs, and events, and will even invite his guests out to party/dine together. The place is small and it's so easy to meet the others. The only hostel where I showered w/o flip flops!!

Best hostel ever. Really small, is not a party hostel at all, is quiet in a quiet area really close to the good fun of Kreuzberg. Closeby you have U1, U7 and U8. Really nice location, clean, nice facilities, and Enrico is really friendly and helpful. Highly raccomended.

• 4th Sep 2014

Enrico is friendly and helpful, but he is the staff and he is there only few hours per day, so if you have any difficult you doubt regarding your plans and need help, you have to wait till he arrives - our experience in the neighbourhood was that only few people could speak English... and German are not exactly that helpful people... Localisation is good, and the atmosphere is really friendly.

THIS IS GERMANY HOW YOU CAN EXPECT THAT EVERYONE TALKS IN ENGLISH TO YOU......SORRY BUT THINK ABOUT TRAVELING

The Riverside Lodge is a fantastic place to stay. I highly recommend it. :)

• 31st Aug 2014

Very nice hostel that has capacity for a small number of guests. The manager was particularly helpful giving an orientation on arrival - particularly how to get about on public transport and what was what in the area. In such big city when you are travelling by yourself it was really helpful and appreciated.

Clean, spacious room, friendly staff. Terrific location. Not the most social hostel but for what you're getting is good value.

« first « Prev 1 2 3