Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel! Very friendly and helpful host. Great shower, clean bathroom, huge lockers. Just an amazing place to stay.

• 22nd Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Great people, comfortable beds, really clean, and the host was really awesome.

It's a really nice hostel and every one there was nice to each other. The atmosphere was quite good and it's clean and safe. It's also located in a quite vibrate area and the host would definitely give you an awesome introduction of Berlin! Definitely recommend it!

Enrico gave great tips and he's just such a nice, personable guy who made me feel very welcome. The hostel is located in a great neighborhood with cheap and diverse food options, and it is very close to the metro stop that will take you to Alexanderplatz and other central/historic/touristy locations throughout Berlin. Large bathrooms, lots of personal space for each bed, huge lockers equipped with clothes hangers. Kitchen was small could have been a bit cleaner, but otherwise clean facilities.

Best check-in ever! The owner drew a map for us with lots of tips about Berlin, what to do and what to avoid. If you're not looking for the typical touristic Berlin he will definitively give you good tips and make your trip easier. We stayed at the apartment with private rooms. The bed, bedroom and bathroom where huge and comfy. The part with the shared room looked really quiet and homey. The check-in has fixed hours, but it's worth the effort.

Really relaxing hostel :) Each bed had plenty of space and a curtain for privacy. The hostel is really clean, and in a really good area, surrounded by bars and restaurants. Also got a super helpful introduction to Berlin on arrival, thanks Enrico!

Had a great time here, Enrico is great very friendly and helpful, and the place itself is luxurious for a hostel and in a great location

• 9th Aug 2015

Would definitely stay here again. The host is a fun, interesting, cool guy who gave us a short but thorough briefing about the cool restaurants nearby, attractions and cool clubs in Berlin when we checked in; The bed was comfy and they provided a huge locker but either way, I felt secure and safe. The bathroom was clean and huge, all facilities functioning and well maintained. The location is great, next to the riverside which there's a amazing flea market every Sunday.

Very Cool place with very nice atmosphere. It´s near the awsome local with bars and restaurants. The owner is so friendly. He gives a lot of tips about de city tour and makes you feel like in your own house.

• 7th Aug 2015

I spent 2 weeks in Berlin during this summer and stayed in this hostel. It was a nice place, near the river and markets, you can easily take the metro (really near) and go by foot to East side gallery also (the wall). Enrico is a funny nice guy who likes to help the guests all the time to chooose where to go and what to do. I really enjoy that I could easily use the kitchen and the refrigerator has space enough to everyone. :) high recommended. You also can work or study because is calm.

• 7th Aug 2015

Not central but is in such a cool area and couldn't of asked anymore of a location, trendy and cheap. The 6 bed dorm could easily fit 15 people but unselfishly they give every person a lot of space and privacy which makes it one of the best hostels I've stayed

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Expected is the host Enrico gave me an introduction of Berlin when I arrived. I am so tired but his introduction really told me where to go. I saved a lot of time!! The upper bed is really big!! Love it!!

We had a great stay! The hostel was located perfectly for our needs, and kreuzberg is honestly the coolest area in Berkin. The atmosphere at the hostel was also great, everyone was very nice, and the people running the place were really cool.

Amazing rooms, bathrooms/showers, awesome staff, great place to return to after a day out and about.

Amazing hostel! Nice to find a small and cosy place in the heart of busy berlin. All the staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooms were really spacious. Will definitely be booking this hostel again when I return!

Really happy with my stay at Riverside Lodge. The host was very friendly and helpful, I recommend this hostel to stay at

Great hostel, great host! This place really has everything you need. The neighbourhood is unique and doesn't feel like just another city, it has a lot of character. The host is great, he gives you tips that suit your needs and interests. the hostel environment is very independent but still is a great atmosphere for meeting fellow travellers. Super small and would recommend for anyone wanting something differnt than the mainstream.

Great location and the guy who runs it gives great recommendations for things to do in Berlin! It's a little smaller so there aren't as many people to meet, but we had a pretty good group of people during our stay.

Perfect little hostel in Berlin. Good to chill out, or if you want to party, nice place to sleep off a hangover. The owner really takes the time to explain Berlin to you and take you through the map, a good 30 minutes over a glass of wine, perfection! Berlin wouldn't have been the same without my time in this hostel. Oh, it also has a kitchen which is great when you've been on the road for a while and want to cook your own food.

Street value and great service, Enrique the owner is the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3