Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Riverside hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are nice and always clean but Enrico, the owner, really makes this hostel what it is. Upon arrival he greeted me by name and immediately welcomed me. He then proceeded to map out multiple restaurants and activities/monuments in the surrounding areas. The hostel is also close to a ton of bars and restaurants! It's much smaller compared to others I've stay in but everyone is so friendly. I would definitely recommend it!

• 11th Apr 2014

Enrico was the best hostel owner/ operator. He is a born and raised Berliner and will give u the best tips!

• 9th Apr 2014

Best hostel i have ever been. Cosy is the right word. They really made me feel like home and really REALLY welcome!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Finland

We only stayed for 2 days in Berlim, but the reception was so amazing that made our 2 days awesome! I think the name of the guy is Ernesto, he was so helpful and full of energy to explain everything in Berlim. We stayed in a private room that's in another building, and keeps more privacy - just awesome!

Highly recommended place to stay in Berlin! Beautiful beautiful service, super clean hostel and very nice region. Good access to S-Bahn to travel around Berlin. Very nice restaurants to the hostel nearby. You will love it!

• 8th Mar 2014

The best hostel I ever was.

• 7th Mar 2014

The hostel is extremely nice and well located, it has everything a traveller need and most of all there's a great atmosphere inside. The owner, Enrico, it's a funny guy and a real lover of his city. He will provide you with all the right suggestions to discover Berlin and it's amazing way of living. I definitely recommend this hostel, don't miss it ;)

• 28th Feb 2014

Thank you very much, Niko, for the nice atmosphere and your hospitality. It was really a very good decision to stay at your hostel. Hope to come back one day soon:-) Take, care, Beata

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Poland

Without doubt, the best hostel that I have visited till now in Europe ! It's the best value for money in Berlin, with excellent facilities, clean rooms, BIG bunk beds, almost your own private room at dorm rate (with clever curtain design), 24 hour access & easy connectivity by metro network. But, the most important thing that makes difference is the owner - Enrico. He is more of your mate, who is more enthusiastic than you as a tourist, to tell you about whatever you want to do in Berlin.

We are very happy with Mr. Enrico & team of Riverside Lodge Berlin. Great atmosphere, great place, very clean and comfortable. For sure we will come back, soon as possible. We recommend this place for all travelers that are looking for a really cool place.Hugs from Brasil, Paulo and Julia.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Great place

Loved our stay with Enrico! It was great to know all the tips and tricks to exploring Berlin. One small thing that we could not get the shower temperature right (always too hot or cold), but the party times we had were amazing! I feel like I really got to experience true Berlin.

Brilliant little place in Kreuzberg. Enrico is Berlin's best host and the place itself is awesome. Nice and tidy. Rent a bike, as him for local tips and enjoy a great city.

Enrico, the owner, is an awesome host! He'll recommand cheap and delicious restaurants around the Kreuzberg area, and map out many different areas of Berlin when you first arrive. He made my short stay in Berlin memorable. The hostel is in the Kreuzberg area where there's a food market nearby, and lots of cool shops. Small hostel and you get to meet plenty of solo travelers here. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to Berlin.

• 6th Nov 2013

Riverside Lodge has great information. Sure to say the owner Enrico was great host. Beyond the space to sleep. He's awesome!!