Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Amazing rooms, bathrooms/showers, awesome staff, great place to return to after a day out and about.

Amazing hostel! Nice to find a small and cosy place in the heart of busy berlin. All the staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooms were really spacious. Will definitely be booking this hostel again when I return!

Really happy with my stay at Riverside Lodge. The host was very friendly and helpful, I recommend this hostel to stay at

Great hostel, great host! This place really has everything you need. The neighbourhood is unique and doesn't feel like just another city, it has a lot of character. The host is great, he gives you tips that suit your needs and interests. the hostel environment is very independent but still is a great atmosphere for meeting fellow travellers. Super small and would recommend for anyone wanting something differnt than the mainstream.

Great location and the guy who runs it gives great recommendations for things to do in Berlin! It's a little smaller so there aren't as many people to meet, but we had a pretty good group of people during our stay.

Street value and great service, Enrique the owner is the best!

The best hostel I ever been. The rooms are huge and so are the lockers. Beds are extremely comfortable and the restrooms are very clean. The owner welcome every guest and explains a lot about the city. He give us tips according to what you want to do and how much you want to spend. I followed his tips and had a great time! I was traveling alone and the place provided a good atmosphere to make friends.

• 5th Jul 2015

Enrico is an incredible host. He gave us many useful info and ideas about Berlin after we have checked in and such info made our trip much more fruitful. The atmosphere in the hostel is very good and we made some good friends there. Will definitely recommend the hostel to my other friends.

Very good location near pubic transport. Owner very very friendly and and helpful. Very clean and well maintained. Wi-Fi very good also.

• 1st Jul 2015

Little cozy hostel: tidy, clean and cool. The staff gave me the best tips to enjoy the city. if i come back to Berlin, definitly i'll chose Riverside lodge Berlin

Very friendly staff and very nice place!! Don't forget to confirm your arrival in advance :))

Enrico is a very uncomplicated and welcoming host. His hostel is small but nice! We had a very pleasant stay. The Metro is not far away and lots of tasty restaurants are near by - especially the Japanese cuisine is to recommend. I'm looking forward to visit the Riverside Lodge Berlin again.

• 8th May 2015

Owner is great!! He was extremely helpful!! I was in the 6 bed dorm, beds are ok, lockers, 2 bathrooms, only had to wait for a shower once in 3 days. No outlets in upper bunks, but enough in room, there is a small kitchen, free wifi that works in the rooms, and hot water in the showers. Location is near a metro station, about an hour to Shonefeld airport, only 20ish min to city center. My only real complaint is the squeaky floors, but earplugs were enough to get a good nights sleep.

We loved staying at Riverside, great location and owner was extremely helpful! Would definitely stay there again! Highly recommended.

Brilliant hostel in a chilled part of Berlin. Enrico the manager was the most helpful person you could come across. Some great recommendations, thanks man! Facility was very clean. Absolutely loved Berlin and will be back ASAP!!!!

• 4th May 2015

It was an amazing stay at the Riverside. The staff is very friendly and Enrico is the best Berlin guide ever! He knows everything about the city and the hostel neighborhood, which is also very nice. Bathroom and kitchen very tidy, shower very hot and amazing, they provide towels and you have a key to the hostel so you can go in on your own. Definetly staying there on my next visit to Berlin!

• 4th May 2015

Really nice booking/orientation and the space we stayed in was really great (shared apartment next to hostel). Location couldn't be beat. However, we arrived on a Thursday and didn't receive towels until Saturday. The owner said he brought towels by on Friday and our neighbors used them; if they had been given towels themselves, they wouldn't have needed ours! Also the bathroom was out of toilet paper on our last day. I don't need bells and whistles, but some basic expectations were not met.

• 30th Apr 2015

hi stephanie, fair enough and thanks for the still good rating, i feel really sorry for that, but for the excuse, it was the 1. of may weekend, a huge party week in berlin, have a great travel

had a great stay, Thanks to Enrico! will defenitly come back!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Israel

Enrico was the best! This hostel goes above and beyond any other hostel I have stayed at. It feels like home and when traveling for a long time, it was perfect! The people who stay in the hostel are amazing and enrico really makes an effort to get to know and hang out with all his guests! I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time in Berlin! Thanks for everything enrico!!!

Truly amazing people and place. Will 100% recommend Enrico and riverside to anyone headed to Berlin. 0 complaints. Truly went out of his way beyond all expectations to make my stay in Berlin amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3