Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

Great place :-)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

I love the Riverside Hostel! I want to go back to Berlin just for the hostel. The beds are comfy, the place is clean, the location is great, and the staff is wonderful. love love

Need no more words~ The hostel has everything you need, chic and cool design but cosy like home, perfect location close to u-bahn, quite and nice area with interesting markets just right in front. The most valuable thing in staying at River lodge is that if you want the best insider tips for tour, food, night life, Enrico is the one and only person you need in Berlin. Very nice, cool and fun~ Just stay here, you'll know!

Enrico is great

• 4th Apr 2015

Enrico was the nicest, coolest, most interesting hostel owner I have ever met. He was so accommodating and helpful! The hostel is so conveniently located to so many things, it's super easy to get around! When I return to Berlin, I'm definitely staying here. :)

I won't say something new compare to the other reviews. Yes the staff is really sympathic, yes the hostel is clean, yes it is well located (2minutes to the subway), yes the hostel is really quiet. The hostel is small (12 beds), so don't forget to send an email to confirm your reservation! If some beds are still available for you, don't hesitate!

I enjoyed a lot here. The owner of the hostel is so kind and he is interested in Japan. So we talked about Japan. I tried to go this hostel from Schönefeld airport. I think it might be a bit complicated for you, at first, but when you get used to stay there, you can go to sightseeing or shopping easily by subway. When I visit Berlin again, I'll stay there again!

The check in was really good - full of great recommendations. Lovely stay

Very helpful staff, great location!

Spacious rooms, very clean and in a good location.

Great hostel space, feels like home. Located 5 minutes away from the U bahn or you could rent a bicycle and cycle your way around berlin. Clean toilet, comfortable beds. Enrico is the most welcoming hostel owner ever. He sets you right the minute you arrive with all the directions and tips that you need during your stay here whether is it food, drinks, place to party, where to go etc. Had a really lovely time here. Thanks Enrico!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

In my opinion, the perfect hostel experience: informality but without the noise and mess! The best choice for people who look for a more peaceful place to stay. Each bed is almost a 'cabin', you can have some privacy, even if you are sharing the room with (a few) more people. And what to say about Enrico? The perfect host - attentive, easy, good tempered - remember to listen to his advices about what to do, where to go in the city. In two days I was already feeling at home.

What an amazing place to stay! Upon arrival the owner greets you and graciously tells you everything you need to see and do depending on your interests. I can say with absolute confidence that Enrico runs the best hostel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The hostel is super clean, and fresh looking. It is located in a really cool location and 5 minute walk to U Bahn station. Relaxed respectful vibe which was amazing to come back to after a day of touring or travelling. Thanks enrico!!!

Enrico is amazing and the best Host ever. He gave us so many places to go and visit and the hostel was so clean. We had a private room and it was huge with a table and chairs and two wardrobes and super clean. The bathroom was great with a bath and a great shower. This is a quiet hostel and we loved the area it is in. I'm not sure how good it would be if you want to meet people but we had a lovely time there. We will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Wales

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. some reviews mention it's not the greatest hostel for meeting people, I completely disagree. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by some of the hostel guests who shared their beer with us and gave us some food recommendations until Enrico arrived. Which brings me to Enrico, words cannot describe him, he is everything you read in the reviews and more. The hostel is clean and in a great location. We will most definitely be back!

• 19th Feb 2015

Like a home away from home and perfect for Kreuzberg. If you're after an insane 24/7 party hostel, this is NOT it. However, if you're after a small, welcoming, laid back and cool environment to relax in then read on. With only 10 beds and a few private rooms, it's a tiny hostel but has a huge heart. Enrico the owner keeps it spotless & entrusts & welcomes all of his guests in a big way. As a Berliner he knows his s**t and will recommend tonnes or advice if you ask. I'll be back!

I cant say enough for the location, atmosphere, and, most importantly, the host. Enrico is awesome. He'll make your Berlin experience as smooth as possible with fantastic recommendations on food, fun, sites, sounds, everything... I wont stay anywhere else when in Berlin

• 17th Feb 2015

This was by far the best hostel I have ever been to. The owner was extremely helpful giving all the best tips in Berlin. The atmosphere is excellent, it is extremely easy to make new and interesting friends during any stay. I will definitely be back to this hostel.

Book a stay with Enrico at the Riverside and find out for yourself.. 100% for everything!

This hostel is the best thing that could have happened to us. Enrico, the owner, and the other guests made all the difference in our stay. We had a magical time in Berlin and are already planning our next trip there.