Riverside Lodge Berlin Reviews

Hobrechtstr 43/corner Maybachufer, Berlin, Germany

if the light in bedroom is more brighter and the cleaness in kithch is more better, we will be more appreciated.

Very friendly and helpful host. Suggested a lot of great things to do and see!

A little random but ended up working out

The owner knows Berlin inside out. He'll listen to what you want to do and point you in the perfect direction no matter your interests. Ask him where to party! There is a common room at the entrance to socialize. There are 2 bathrooms each with one shower. The bottom bunk beds can be made private with curtains.

I stayed in the apartment attached to the hostel and I really did feel like I had my own little flat in the heart Berlin. Moreover,I felt like I was a local rather than a tourist... Holbrecht Strasse was my street and Kreuzberg my town. In fact of all the places I stayed in Europe this was by far my favourite simply because it was close to everything I wanted to see, kreuzbergs vibrant night life and I didn't feel like I was staying in a hostel but rather a friends home. a wonderful experience

I can't express how great of a hostel experience we had. From the moment we arrived we felt relaxed and taken care of. You'll be sure to get great recommendations and incredible hospitality in a comfortable environment.

Amazing! I was treated like a friend and the hostel owner really facilitated everything for me. If I go back to Berlin, I'll definitely stay there again.

This place is amazing. The rooms and were clean and big. The host really puts an effort to improve your experience. I definitely recommend it.

Excellent host, great knowledge about the city and an absolute party animal! Has everything you need to know. Hostel isn't the best for meeting people due to its size but if you have a good group come through you'll be laughing. Location is great, under 5 minutes to metro and surrounded by the cheapest restaurants and bars in the entire city. Very funky area and safe as anything. Didn't feel unsafe at any point during my entire time in Berlin. Be aware there are no cooking facilities in kitchen

The guy that runs it is easily the most friendly and most helpful staff member at a hostel that I have ever come across. He sat us down immediately, got to know us and what we were interested in and then told us all the good spots in Berlin to go to based on those interests. Great facilities and a handy location, definitely recommend.

• 23rd Sep 2015

My second stay at Riverside in as many years. Enrico the owner is always so welcoming and accommodating. Most homely hostel ever, with all the facilities. Would 100% recommend a stay here, great location in Kreuzberg, close to the underground station, and obviously right by the river. Whatever sort of trip you're on, definitely stay here!

It's clean and well-maintained, with lots of privacy. The other guests were friendly and I was never worried about my stuff. In fact it's a small enough place that everybody socializes. I was also quite happy with the location. There are some really cool places in the area, which the owner will enthusiastically recommend upon check-in. I'm not giving all 5 stars for location because the U-Bahn can require some changes to get to the tourist sites and also getting back after 1AM takes time.

• 21st Sep 2015

best hostel ever, i will be back ;)

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Colombia

What a great hostel. Enrico is the man! Super cool and helpful, pointed out all the best spots and really makes you feel at home. Can't wait to come back.

• 18th Sep 2015

Thanks for this 2 amazing days! I'll be back for sure :)

Had an excellent stay at Riverside Lodge! The owner is very knowledgeable and takes his time to teach you all you need to know about visiting Berlin. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Absolutely amazing. Stay here stay here stay here! The host is perfect. He is the best hostel owner I have ever met and also one of my favorite people I have met along my travels. He genuinely wants you to have a good time- and goes above and beyond to make sure you have exactly that! Nice space to put your things and great introduction to Berlin!

Loved my stay here, because it's such a small hostel it's so personal and there is a great atmosphere in terms of meeting people. The hostel is situated in Kruezberg which is a really cool area of Berlin where not many tourists go. Enrico (the owner) is awesome and will literally sit you down with a map and talk you through where to go in Berlin in such depth which is what you need as a first timer! Enrico, I promise I'll be back when I'm 21 and we can party together properly in Berlin!!

I loved this place! I dont write reviews, I do now! Enrico does everything possible to make sure you have the best time in Berlin. He has all the inside tips and takes so much time and care over your check in. The requirement to email him and confirm your reservation is unusual but respect his wishes, it pays dividends on arrival! Dont forget your front door key and take your shoes off at the door - all unusual hostel requirements, but Riverside is like home. Don't hesitate, stay at Riverside!

• 14th Sep 2015

Very nicely welcome , they showed us every place in the map with all the prices if you want to visit berlin this must be your place, best in town maybe (p.s. I've tried another hostel at my last visit ) !