Riverside Palace Hostel Reviews

No. 14 Tho Xuong Lane, Au Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Perfect location in the old quarter..1 minute walk to the shops/restaurants.. Staff are all really helpful and all speak good English. They booked all our trips. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hanoi.

• 23rd Apr 2015

WOW! WOW! WOW! I can't say enough, the Staff went above and beyond for me. The place was clean, AMAZING WIFI. This isn't the place to party but that wasn't what I was looking for. I recharged and was able to work. The location is great next to the church and lake.

By far the best hotel I stayed in Vietnam! The staff speak very good English en they arrange everything perfect! They call you with your name from day 1. I booked 2 tours with them and did the rest by myself (what I regret). If you're planning to travel North Vietnam, I would recommend to book this hotel and let them arrange your trips to Sapa, Ha Long Bay, Ban Gioc, Perfume Pargode or wherever you want to go! Leave your luggage at the hotel and bring a small backpack :-)

• 6th Jan 2015