Riverside Palace Hostel Reviews

No. 14 Tho Xuong Lane, Au Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

We had a wonderful stay at the Riverside Palace (now called the Splendid Jupiter); the staff were so friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time in Hanoi! Breakfast was brilliant, and we were always offered more once we'd finished, room was very nice with all the facilities you would need. We would highly recommend it, as the location is great, too! :) thanks to everyone at the hotel!

We stayed at Riverside Palace Hostel for 2 nights, and we can really recommed this place. Most of all, the Hostel helped us with everything, and was really kind og sweet. It's placed in the Old Quarter, close to everything. When we'll be going back to Hanoi, we would go back to this place!

The guy at the front desk, Peter, speaks good English and is helpful. A hearty breakfast is included in the price.

This hotel was good value. I could not fault anything about this hotel. Breakfast was good - all in all I was amazed at the quality for the price.

Very friendly and nice staff who do the extra way to make you happy. helping you with anything for good prices. Breakfast was awesome with many options and complimentary fruits,just great for the price. when i arrived they where fully booked and they have 3 hotels in the same street,so they gave me an upgrade and i stay in a huge room with 2 double beds,very clean and the towels smells like flowers, waterfall shower and the best beds in vietnam.

One cockroach in the sofa in the lobby, another on the dining table of the canteen downstairs. The air-conditioning dripps water directly on the pillow. Hotel staff speaks good English, eager to communicate with clients, for this they should get a plus, but they offer train ticket purchase and explained the difficulty for me to get it, which does't exist. So I put average for staff. The add-on services are in general overpriced, but it is common in Hanoi, so I did not factor that into rating.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • China

The staff at this hotel was amazing. They were so accommodating, helpful and friendly. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable. I can highly recommend this hotel for any traveler.

Lovely, comfortable hotel. Really friendly staff. I had to leave for the airport at 6am so they prepared some bread and jam for me to take with me. I would definitely stay here again!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and even gave us an extra breakfast the morning we arrived even though we weren't entitled to it . I booking halong + sapa +train to hue very good trips.

great hotel with great staff

• 1st Apr 2014