Rixpack Hostel Reviews

Karl-Marx-Str. 75, Berlin, Germany

I cannot recommend the Rixpack Hostel. There were large splashes of in the gate. The next day, someone had tried to cover it, but it wasn´t cleaned up. One room had a carpet of which 1/4 was soaked in water. It smelled VERY mouldy, and we had to buy an air-fresher, and keep the windows open 24 hours a day. 3 days before arrival, we were told, that some students had to stay in a room called "The Creepy Room". It was completely thrashed, and 100 % unsuitable for habitation!!!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

This Hostel was the wrost Hostel I ever stay. The bathrooms are all durty and the the showers and toilets are broken. The kitchen is durty too! The staffs are terrible too; one of those hit me up. This place need to close!!! Horrible!!!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Rixpack was an enlightening experience, full of twist and turns and bumps along the road to nirvana. Rixpack was oasis in the bustling city of berlin; a home-away from home. I ache for rixpack. The kitchen with the steaming fresh coffee, the foreign neighbors that slept above me. Words cannot do justice to the pure happiness I felt during my visit. The first moment I rang the pot to signal my arrival, I knew I was in a special place.

• 29th Dec 2013

My sister and I had a super fun couple of days in Berlin at this hostel. Everyone was SO NICE!

• 24th Oct 2013