Rixpack Hostel Reviews

Karl-Marx-Str. 75, Berlin, Germany

The place is very trash, space terrible and bathroom no prepared. but the receptionist have very attention with me.

I am not a picky person but this place is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Facilities are very poor and the whole place (dorms, bathrooms, restrooms) is very very very dirty. I would definitely recommend fellow travellers NOT to go there. This review is bad but fair.

Nice backyard where you can meet different people.

If you have other choices, please don't choose this hostel. I chose this hostel, because all hostels were fully booked. I stayed 2 nights there. However, if you want to experience the other side(the real Berlin), you can stay in this area.

Upstairs shower room was always having water standing on the floor. Some kids living at the hostel spend their time in the kitchen. The kitchen has no forks or spoons. A Middle-Eastern guy was chasing a black fellow with a 2x4 in the hostel's court yard entry way. Later the black fellow was hanging out at the court yard's entry with a hand axe while talking on a cell phone. Interesting place.

Very good location,