Roatan Backpackers' Hostel Reviews

Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras

The people staying at the hostel and our staff was incredible. It felt like a home away from home. Thank you for your gracious hospitality.

• 13th Jul 2015

Great staff and hostel! I really met some great people here and highly enjoyed myself. It's on a much quieter side of town at Sandy Bay, but you can easily take a collectivo bus for aroun $0.90 to west end. Thanks!

• 28th Jun 2015

I had originally planned to stay here for about two weeks, and almost immediately after I arrived I decided to extend my stay. By far one of the better hostels I've stayed in! The property itself is so charming and I have never felt unsafe here, it's far enough from the city to be quiet and mellow, but close enough that you can go whenever. The pool area is beautiful and so nice to have on a hot day, there are hammocks everywhere, and plenty of washrooms to share, and Cecilia is delightful!

• 4th Mar 2015