Roatan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

West End, Roatan, Honduras

This place was great and Barbara was such a great host. The b&b was about a 10 minute walk from the action of west end, really felt perfectly secluded in the jungle.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Barbara the owner is absolutely lovely. She was so friendly and made my stay feel much more welcoming then a usual hotel/hostel owner. My room was beautiful and had a nice breeze which helped with the 90 degree Roatan weather. The house is beautiful which many places outside of your personal room to relax. It is a five minute walk from the West End beach and bar scene which makes it very relaxing and a little removed from the tourist bonanza.

Barbara is probably one of the nicest individuals I have ever met. She is genuine and accommodating and truly wants you to have a super relaxing time while you stay with her. It was great and I called it the Tree House Palace. I loved every minute I was there and slept so good with the breeze coming through my room. My girlfriend loved it too!

View all Roatan Bed and Breakfasts