Robby's House Reviews

Via San Nicola dei Caserti n.5, Naples, Italy

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. I had a private room. It had a good bed and was nicely decorated. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the old center. Museums, nice restaurants at walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!

More of a B&B then a hostel but staff were extremely friendly, short walk to central train station and airport shuttle bus

Contrary to a couple of reviews,as a single woman (40+) i never once felt afraid of the location of Robby's House or Naples in general. Robby is adorable and so so helpful in all queries you might have. His B & B is spotless. You have your own keys so you can go in and out as you please.5 minutes walk from Piazza Garibaldi (just follow Robby's directions,it's so easy!!!) You are within walking distance of so many sights. Great location,i would highly reccomend. I'm back in Aug with my 11 yr old.

The area is pretty sketchy: extremely dirty and there were no women on the streets-- an odd and uncomfortable observation for three young women traveling together. But the B&B itself feels safe, with a locked gate in addition to the main door. Breakfast consists of prepackaged pastries and coffee. Everything clean if lacking charm.

I had a lovely time at Robby s House... felt like home. The way Robby welcome his guest makes the different....one of the best b

• 9th Apr 2014

I loved Robby s ... very practical for citysights, absolutely friendly stuff. Spotless clean... great stay I recommend it

• 21st Mar 2014

I had a short stay at Robby s House and I felt like home. I ve been welcomed like in no other hostels I ve been. I under lined on my guide few things to visit in Naples and I was surprise how easy I ve reached them . They all were in the surrounding and I could walk. Very easy ...grat place and also clean.

• 20th Mar 2014