Robby's House

Superb 200 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 200 Total Reviews

8th Jul 2017

Even though I was only there for one night, I would go back to Naples just to stay here again!! They were so nice and accommodating. They helped me get a taxi scheduled, gave me breakfast the day before since I had a very early checkout, and were just so nice and wonderful. The room was clean and adorable in purple, as well. 100% recommend for everyone.

17th Apr 2017

Though I only stayed for one night, everything was great! Robby was very friendly, accommodating and hospitable. All the facilities were clean and tidy, breakfast was good, and I was able to check in whenever I was ready. My room was large and well-furnished, the location is good (about 25 min walk to ferry port), and it was a very good value for the money! I would recommend it!