Robby's House Reviews

Via San Nicola dei Caserti n.5, Naples, Campania, Italy

I had a lovely time at Robby s House... felt like home. The way Robby welcome his guest makes the different....one of the best b

• 9th Apr 2014

I loved Robby s ... very practical for citysights, absolutely friendly stuff. Spotless clean... great stay I recommend it

• 21st Mar 2014

I had a short stay at Robby s House and I felt like home. I ve been welcomed like in no other hostels I ve been. I under lined on my guide few things to visit in Naples and I was surprise how easy I ve reached them . They all were in the surrounding and I could walk. Very easy ...grat place and also clean.

• 20th Mar 2014

Very nice place

• 17th Mar 2014

Robby's House is a lovely B&B in the heart of the old town. Perfect to breath the real atmosphere of Naples....a true experience. The place is really clean and the rooms are lovely

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Finland

Super clean, super friendly, super central located super Robby's....I couldn't find better for my need definatly I recommend it , ...

• 20th Nov 2013

Robby's House B&B is a place to be,easy to locate and has an awesome neat environment.Mr Robby is one of a kind, he makes sure your needs are met and I really appreciated that. If you want to visit Naples, Robby's House B&B is the best place to stay.

• 13th Nov 2013

Robby's B&B was easy to find, close to the station and well located. Robby was extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful and gave us lots of advice on what to see and how to fit it all in. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable, the windows had shutters on to keep out the light and road noise which was great after a long day sight seeing. Naples has so much to see and the guest house is well located to hop on the metro or train to wherever you need to go. I will definitely be returning

• 11th Nov 2013

Great hostel, one of the cleanest I've stayed at

It's an apartment turned into a B&B in one of the bad parts of town. Naples as a whole is rather gritty, but this B&B is in one of the poorer areas. Really not a pleasant environment, where even being a tall guy I didn't feel safe walking around outside after dark. Next time I'll find something in a better part of Naples.

View all Naples Bed and Breakfasts