Robby's House Reviews

Via San Nicola dei Caserti n.5, Naples, Italy

Really good value for money for a budget traveler, centrally located, very clean and safe with owner who is very dedicated and accommodating, highly recommended.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Croatia

The pros: 1) the location - between city center and train station 2) properly working wifi at least on incoming Mbs 3) Robby is trying to be pleasant 4) breakfast: cornflakes with milk The cons: 1) Robby was 50 min late on arranged check-in time:( 2) Robby started to clean my room (I was out) at 11:30-40, while the check out time is written is at 12:00 3) there is no warm water from a tap (but it's in the shower). 4) it's quite noisy out of the window even at night (traffic and motorcyclists)

We ended up arriving late, and they stayed around to check us in, thank you! Was more of a b&b than a hostel. Gave us a good overview of Naples. Would come back again if I was a couple.

If I even come back to Naples I will definitely stay here. The room was great and Roberto was so nice and gave us lots of advice and suggestions. The bedroom, shared bathrooms and the kitchen were really clean. The only negative I can think of is that the room was quite bright at night due to the street light. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!

This is the second time i've stayed at Robbys House. It's 5 minutes from the main train/bus station which makes everthing easily accessable whether you are exploring in town or going out of Naples to visit Pompeii etc.... Robby's is always spotlessly clean,and he is so friendly and full of helpful advice. You get your own keys so you can come and go as you please. Home from home!!!

Roby was very helpful and kind. He asked where we were going and explained with detail how to get there. Completely recommended

• 24th Apr 2015