Robby's House Reviews

Via San Nicola dei Caserti n.5, Naples, Italy

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. I had a private room. It had a good bed and was nicely decorated. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the old center. Museums, nice restaurants at walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!

More of a B&B then a hostel but staff were extremely friendly, short walk to central train station and airport shuttle bus

Contrary to a couple of reviews,as a single woman (40+) i never once felt afraid of the location of Robby's House or Naples in general. Robby is adorable and so so helpful in all queries you might have. His B & B is spotless. You have your own keys so you can go in and out as you please.5 minutes walk from Piazza Garibaldi (just follow Robby's directions,it's so easy!!!) You are within walking distance of so many sights. Great location,i would highly reccomend. I'm back in Aug with my 11 yr old.

View all Naples Bed and Breakfasts