Robins Nest Reviews

10 The Moorings, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick, Ireland

All the facilities of a hostel, but in a private house in a quiet estate with your own room! Bus every half hour to Limerick town (20 mins - 2 Euros). Hosts very friendly. 10/10.

It was a wonderful stay, very family feeling and cozy accomodation. The owners Rose and Dave are polite, friendly and courteous persons who treat everyone in a cordial manner. The house itself is located in a quiet and safe area and therefore provides good ways to recover from a museum visit or a tour through Limerick City, easily accessible by bus. I'd love to come again.

• 7th Nov 2014

My stay at Robin's Nest was absolutely fantastic! Dave drove out to town to get me on my first night and then drove me all the way to the airport on my last day, even though I had been planning on getting a taxi. The facilities in Robin's Nest were great, there was everything I needed and more, not to mention Rose upgraded me to a double room because there was one vacant! All in all a really excellent trip and I cannot emphasise how great Rose and Dave were!!!

• 7th Nov 2014