Robins Nest Reviews

10 The Moorings, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick, Ireland

It was a lovely weekend! Dave, the landlord, has done a great welcome and gave all the necessary information about Limerick for a good weekend! I was feeling like if I was at home.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Dave and Rose are extremely nice and helpfull, and the B&B is in very clean, the rooms are spacious, and the common rooms as well as kitchen and bathrooms are all very well stocked and pleasant to use. I would recommend this B&B to anyone! It is situated about a 45 minute walk from city center, or a short (and cheap, about 1.30 euros) bus ride away

The place is nice, clean and well situated. The beds are comfortable. What makes this place amazing are the owners who go out of their way to make sure tour stay is as comfortable as possible. Before we arrived we received an email from rose telling us how to get there and to call her husband Dave if we needed a ride. When we arrived, Dave showed us the place a suggested a walking tour that allowed us to see old and new limerick. If you go to limerick, that is the place to go.

Thank you for all !!! Rose and Dave are so friendly and lovely !!! I'll come back with many friends !!! :D

The kitchen facilities were great and we even got transported from and to the railway station upon arrival and departure for free.

Great stay! Thank you Rose and Dave for a memorable experience and some wonderful company and food! The location is a bit away from the city center but it is in a safe neighborhood area near a bus stop. The only issue with the bus is that it runs on an odd schedule. If you are interested in nightlife or anything after 11 pm you will need to take a cab. The house was wonderful and the hosts were amazing. They are so kind and helpful. I would definitely stay again!

The front door did not latch easily or well. The room doors have individual keys. The owners reside next door. I had feeling of uneasiness with security.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We just stayed for two nights at robins nest but we are still able to say that we had a really good time and it was definitely worth it. The place was clean and the kitchen offered everything you need for a nice breakfast. We slept so well in those beds that we thought we would be at home. The owners were really friendly, helpful and welcoming. We would love to stay there again. Thank you for everything!!! We hope to see you in Dresden one day :-) We definitely recommend your accommodation:)

Really great hosts and comfortable hostel. A little out of the way but perfect for those wanting quiet residential neighborhood. Wifi didn't work while we were there but was probably a temporary problem.

We had a very enjoyable stay at Robin's Nest in Limerick. It is conveniently located close to Limerick city centre and is well equipped and very comfortable. Thanks to Rose and David for their warm hospitality and for sharing their local knowledge and helpful travel advice. We would highly recommend staying at Robin's Nest for a visit to Limerick.

I really enjoyed my stay at The Robin's Nest! My friend and I were only in Limerick for one night and because of lack of affordable accommodation in the city centre, we chose this B&B and I'm very glad we did. It's a bit outside of the city, and although the bus is a bit unclear about its stops, with some help of the locals, we got there perfectly fine. There's enough space to just unwind for a bit and the owners are wonderful! They even gave us a lift back to the train station! Loved it.

• 3rd Apr 2014