Robins Nest Reviews

10 The Moorings, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick, Ireland

It was a wonderful stay, very family feeling and cozy accomodation. The owners Rose and Dave are polite, friendly and courteous persons who treat everyone in a cordial manner. The house itself is located in a quiet and safe area and therefore provides good ways to recover from a museum visit or a tour through Limerick City, easily accessible by bus. I'd love to come again.

• 7th Nov 2014

My stay at Robin's Nest was absolutely fantastic! Dave drove out to town to get me on my first night and then drove me all the way to the airport on my last day, even though I had been planning on getting a taxi. The facilities in Robin's Nest were great, there was everything I needed and more, not to mention Rose upgraded me to a double room because there was one vacant! All in all a really excellent trip and I cannot emphasise how great Rose and Dave were!!!

• 7th Nov 2014

One bathroom shared with 5 rooms, so 10 people for our stay. Old appliances that are very noisy. Noisy until last guest is in bed and starts again with first one up.

• 5th Sep 2014

It was a lovely weekend! Dave, the landlord, has done a great welcome and gave all the necessary information about Limerick for a good weekend! I was feeling like if I was at home.

Dave and Rose are extremely nice and helpfull, and the B&B is in very clean, the rooms are spacious, and the common rooms as well as kitchen and bathrooms are all very well stocked and pleasant to use. I would recommend this B&B to anyone! It is situated about a 45 minute walk from city center, or a short (and cheap, about 1.30 euros) bus ride away

The place is nice, clean and well situated. The beds are comfortable. What makes this place amazing are the owners who go out of their way to make sure tour stay is as comfortable as possible. Before we arrived we received an email from rose telling us how to get there and to call her husband Dave if we needed a ride. When we arrived, Dave showed us the place a suggested a walking tour that allowed us to see old and new limerick. If you go to limerick, that is the place to go.

Thank you for all !!! Rose and Dave are so friendly and lovely !!! I'll come back with many friends !!! :D

The kitchen facilities were great and we even got transported from and to the railway station upon arrival and departure for free.

Great stay! Thank you Rose and Dave for a memorable experience and some wonderful company and food! The location is a bit away from the city center but it is in a safe neighborhood area near a bus stop. The only issue with the bus is that it runs on an odd schedule. If you are interested in nightlife or anything after 11 pm you will need to take a cab. The house was wonderful and the hosts were amazing. They are so kind and helpful. I would definitely stay again!

The front door did not latch easily or well. The room doors have individual keys. The owners reside next door. I had feeling of uneasiness with security.

• 9th Jun 2014