Robins Nest Reviews

10 The Moorings, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick, Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay at The Robin's Nest! My friend and I were only in Limerick for one night and because of lack of affordable accommodation in the city centre, we chose this B&B and I'm very glad we did. It's a bit outside of the city, and although the bus is a bit unclear about its stops, with some help of the locals, we got there perfectly fine. There's enough space to just unwind for a bit and the owners are wonderful! They even gave us a lift back to the train station! Loved it.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The owners were lovely and very friendly and helpful. The place has a very homey, family atmosphere and is a nice place to stay when you don't want to stay in a motel. A fully functioning kitchen is available for guests to use, meaning you can save money on eating out. Would highly recommend to anyone.

View all Limerick Bed and Breakfasts