9.6
Superb 128 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 128 Total Reviews
Robinson Sunset House Located at Lagadin BB, , Ohrid.
Macedonia
Ohrid 6000 Lagadin BB
96% 128
41.0458607 20.8043932
    Rooms available

• Poland, Male, 31-40
18th Sep 2016

This place is simply GREAT. One can expect great hospitality, lovely people, stunning views, exceptional food and amazing atmosphere. 10/10.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

You can't go to Ohrid without staying here! The best hostel in the best location!

• tallestgeorge
  • England, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

My stay was planned for 3 nights at this place and I ended up cancelling all my next accomodation on Romania and staying here a week. Everything about this place is insane. The people, the staff, the creamies and just being able to take a step back and relax. Just stay here damn it! You will not regret it. Cheers Mihail for all you've done for me while I was here. See you around!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

I arrived the day prior to my booking due to a mix up - as soon as I walked in I was greeted with a hot cup of coffee and a room was organised for me within minutes. My plan was to stay for 3 nights and then move on...I am still here, drinking more coffee while writing this review. The hospitality, traditional food and music and magical garden here at Robinson Sunset House is just incredible.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Robinson Sunset house is very well located with a nice view on the lake. The place is very nice and and the hosts are really friendly. I really recommend this place for holiday!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

Up in the hills only a small walk with the stairs there is this beautiful place offering you everything you need and more. You have a stunning view over the lake and the quietness of the mountains. The owners are very warm and makes the best dishes we had during our stay in macedonia. They also organize a lot of trips around the area. We stayed at one of the private rooms, with a big and comfy bed and good private bathroom. It was clean and nice. We would highly recommend this place.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th May 2016

Had a lovely time here. The owners are fantastic, super warm and welcoming. Meals, if you chose to buy them, are incredible. Best home cooking while I traveled.

• ericnathanyu6626
  • Switzerland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th May 2016

An amazing hostel/guesthouse in the hills overlooking Lake Ohrid. The location is a bit out of town but absolutely worth the trip if you came to Ohrid to gaze over the lake. I've had the best dinners and breakfasts so far in my Balkan trip cooked by the owner and seemingly endless wine and rakija! The hospitality is superb.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016

Robinson Sunset House - I miss it already! Time stops here and I had a fantastic stay. The location is perfect for relaxing or if you want to go explore the lake or mountains. The staff are amazing and like family. I will be returning. A must visit in Macedonia. Thank you for sharing this lovely place with me.

• babiciva3426
  • France, Couple, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Robinson hostel is a very clean and charming hostel. It is located between Ohrid lake and the nature park of Galicica, giving the possibility to enjoy nature and some rest. Our host Michael was extremely welcoming and treated us like friends. We hope to come back when the weather is warmer.