8.4
Fabulous 552 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 552 Total Reviews
Rock Hostel Km0 Located at Rivadavia 1587, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Bueno Aires 1033 Rivadavia 1587
84% 552
-34.6088573 -58.3888900
    Rooms available

10th Jan 2017

Great location and great value.. Rooms had A/C which is really nice.. The owner was extremely helpful.. I would go back for sure

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

By far my favourite hostel that I've stayed at. The atmosphere is amazing, within two hours of being there we made friends, great sense of community made by the workers! Perfect location and the workers always had great recommendations. We loved it here!

20th Dec 2016

Very cute hostel. Really cool vibe, awesome staff, cool guests. Very well priced and overall a really fun place to be in. They even organized a Christmas dinner for us. Would definitely stay here again if I am back in Buenos Aires.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

Great hostel, great atmosphere and great staff. Really good value for money for BA. The hostel could do with a bit of TLC such as a lick of paint and new bed sheets etc but it doesn't really detract from the place.

8th Dec 2016
4.9

Hostel could really do with a clean in bedroom areas. Staff were over-zealous with rules and didn't contribute to a relaxing stay. The mens showers are unacceptable seeing as the water pressure was so low when using hot water they were unusable. Wi-Fi very slow. Free breakfast was terrible and weirdly served on a mantlepiece?! The only pro here is that the hostel is in a good location. Would NOT stay again.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Dec 2016

Great hostel, close to many sights. Friendly, helpful staff. Always something fun going on.

2nd Dec 2016
8.0

Amazing location with busy atmosphere. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the subway. A staff member's phone was stolen by someone pretending to be a guest so, as always, be careful with your belongings. Bathrooms left much to be desired.

28th Nov 2016

Loved our stay at the Rock Hostel, the dorms were a reasonable size with airconditioning, the sheets weren't the best quality and you had to make and strip your own bed (however this seems to be all hostels in BA). The kitchen was small but had everything you needed to cook, the free breakfast was the classic bread and jam. They had a small bar that opened from 9pm I found the drink prices to be quite expensive for a hostel. Great entertainment most nights.

28th Nov 2016

Great hostel! No complaints!

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016
2.0

My first night there, I just about fell asleep around 9pm. I wake up 30 minutes later from being very itchy. I then turn my iPhone flash light on and see over a dozen bed bugs all over me and they sheets. I then jump off the bunk bed and shake myself off. I call over the guy from the front desk and he even freaked out when he walked into the room! I was bitten from top to bottom. The bites got worse few days later when I arrived home to the point I went to the hospital. It was digusting !