Rock Hostel Km0 Reviews

Rivadavia 1587, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location, great atmosphere so absolutely recommendable!

Good location. But the rooms are quite old and we only had one plug in our room.

A very nice hostel. The staff was very helpful, location is great, breakfast big and tasty, showers hot. The ony thing which could be improved is that shared bathrooms lack privacy a bit - you can see you neighbour while taking shower...

Clean and comfortable beds, breakfast was what I've found at all Argentine hostels and plentiful (bread, jams, butter, dulce de leche of course, coffee, milk, tea, juice etc.) Guy at reception could have been a bit friendlier but he was more than helpful when I came to him with questions, and otherwise absolutely no complaints. The location is fabulous, there was plenty of hot water, and I never had to wait for a shower. Would recommend!

Really friendly staff and general atmosphere, great location, free nightclub tickets, inside is a little tired looking but all good!

Great hostel with really welcoming staff. Hot and powerful showers. Only complaint was the squeeky bedroom door !

Rock Hostel was a great place to stay as a base in BA. The women's showers downstairs are nicer than the ones upstairs, so I recommend using them instead.

I cannot really complain about the staff, as they were truly helpful the whole time. However, the facilities were really poor. The lockers were too small, the beds too shaky and there was no privacy in the toilets or showers. The breakfast was nothing special either. With a few changes, the place could be great and comfortable though.

Excellent place to stay. Great location, staff and very clean. Made a reservation for a weekend and ended up staying the whole week! The only problem was that on the weekend it got very noisy at night until very late. But if you are up for the party, it's the place for you

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Chile

Overall, this was a good hostel to stay at. The location is awesome: close to walking tours, main sites, and was easy to get places. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We initially booked 3 nights, and ended up staying 4 more because of the people we met there and because of the price. I feel like it could have been cleaner, but it was by no means dirty. I liked that all the rooms had lockers, but anyone COULD walk into the rooms, which made me a little nervous. I would stay again

The staff is just great. couldn't be more friendly and helpful.The hostel has a nice atmosphere as well, if you wanna party there is a party if you wanna sleep you can do it with no noise or someone bothering you. The "not so good things are"...One is the breakfast, is ok but far from what you see in the photo, still good enough for me. Second thing is, i was in the cheapest room, and it was not so good, bed and floor very noise, I've noticed the other rooms are better.But is a good hostel

It was safe to leave my stuff ungarded in the room while I went outside. Location is perfect - all the main attractions are close by and on the way to the main transport connections. Stuff were welcoming and helpfull with every question I had and with extra recommendations, also when my brain was asleep. Atmosphere is nice, relaxing and easy-going. It was nicely cleaned by maid, if there was a dirt it's because some visitors don't know how to clean after themselves. Overall positive experiance!

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Slovenia

Rooms were freezing at night, no insulation on Windows so there was always s draft and you could hear everything going on outside from about 6am. No decent bars around, go to Palermo for that. Staff were a little clicky but that's a given in any hostel. Kitchen was a little tight, but manageable. Upside, they let us hang around before we got a night bus.

• 4th Jun 2014