Rock Hostel Km0 Reviews

Rivadavia 1587, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good vibe,close to shops metro, parking supermarket and other amenities. Lots of stairs.

Breakfast: tea, coffee, 3 types of spread, butter, bread(fresh) Wifi: excellent, no drops in signal Security: lockers and 24/7 front desk Staff: Helpful, attentive, friendly Location: close to many great neighborhoods, has markets and almost everything you need jist around the corner/blocks Bathroom: (controllable!) Hot and cold showers with great water pressure, clean Atmosphere:Amazing Bed:comfy, clean, no ac/dc but equipped with industrial sized bed

It's a great hostel. Good atmosphere, friendly people and cozy common area. It's just two blocks from everything (harbor, bus station, market, etc). It also has free cold water, which is an important featured that is reguarly overlooked by hostels. The private room is very ugly, with windows painted black and weird walls, but it's confortable and has all the important stuff like night lamps, AC, wifi, big bathroom, etc.

• 21st Jan 2015

The first appearance that I got entering the hostel was good, or at least decent, as I was not expecting a luxury resort for such a low price. However, I couldn't sleep because of the incredible amount of noise coming from the common area. I don't have nothing against people drinking and having fun but that was way over the line. Then my opinion of the hostel got worse in the morning, when for "breakfast" I've only found a couple of pieces of bread of the last month with some jam.

I am sorry you had this bad experience with the noise, it must have been the only night you stayed with us (that it was saturday), as we don´t party every night in the hostel. And about the breakfast, we buy bread every day in the bakery, and serv it with butter, jam and dulce de leche, tea, coffe and milk.

Great location, most of the staff is nice and helpful (all speak English!). The showers are like in dorms in college which I didn't like. There were some rooms who were too small (6) but the ones for 8 were very spacious. Breakfast includes baggets, jam, dulce de leche and coffee and tea, not much but ok. They have a bar that brings the hostel together at night which is nice

The room I got had no AC and all the power plugs weren't working. The streets are a dark at night, which makes it less safe to walk around after 10 pm.

The location, security and atmosphere are great. The hostel is very clean, except dorms are cleaned less regularly than expected. The staff are very helpful and overall the hostel is very good value for money.

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location, great atmosphere so absolutely recommendable!

Good location. But the rooms are quite old and we only had one plug in our room.

A very nice hostel. The staff was very helpful, location is great, breakfast big and tasty, showers hot. The ony thing which could be improved is that shared bathrooms lack privacy a bit - you can see you neighbour while taking shower...

small hostel with friendly staff , nice to meet people, but wifi work only in the common area

Clean and comfortable beds, breakfast was what I've found at all Argentine hostels and plentiful (bread, jams, butter, dulce de leche of course, coffee, milk, tea, juice etc.) Guy at reception could have been a bit friendlier but he was more than helpful when I came to him with questions, and otherwise absolutely no complaints. The location is fabulous, there was plenty of hot water, and I never had to wait for a shower. Would recommend!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels