Rock Hostel & Brewery

Fabulous 632 Total Reviews
Fabulous 632 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017

Good place to stay. Not too much of a party which is good but is social and friendly. Had a nice vibe and felt homely. Huge diversity and everyone very accepting.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
11th May 2017
6.9

I have stayed 2 night. It is located very good place near center. There are kind of party everynight but it seems to be for staffs and their friends. It is very noisy.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
9th May 2017
6.6

After reading the reviews we were looking forward to our stay however we were quite disappointed. There is no hostel vibe and no atmosphere. More than anything we felt as though we were intruding in the common room as it felt as though most of the people in there were living there. At reception we weren't offered any information about the city and also could not tell us where the airport bus was. However good breakfast, comfy beds and hot water!

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th Apr 2017
7.7

Nice hostel. Perfect location, only 15-20 minute walk to central. Supermarket just round the corner. 'Rock' hostel but at night time mostly played grime music. Na. My friend had her tshirt stolen and the guy on reception was not helpful at all! Was more interested in looking on Facebook rather than translating to the cleaner if she had seen it. Bedrooms were okay, kind of cramped. Gorgeous balcony! Bathrooms ARE NOT private. Lots of people in hostel to make friends with

• Spain, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
3.4

Even the good location of the hostel, it is not worth it to stay in it. The hostel is very very dirty. The stuff do not clean the rooms and commun spaces in any moment. The only thing i have seen they use is some nice odour aerosols. Breakfast which is included in the price is disgusting. The bread is cooked by the stuff and it is indigestive. I definitely do not recommend this place.

Thanks for your comments, they are very important for us as this will help us to improve and keep growing. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. But I commented that the hostel if it is cleaned and we have the cleaning shift in the morning from 8am to 2pm and it is cleaned again from 6pm to 7pm, but it is possible that in the middle the same guests are the ones who dirty and do not wash Its things like it happens in every hostel, and maybe it is the situation that you met, for example people who drink their coffee in the morning and go up to the terrace and dirty all the stairs and corridors with their cup of coffee without Worrying at all about cleaning, and knowing there more people, and if you noticed it is cleaned that morning. We will take into account your comments about bread and we will control this situation that the truth is the first time they comment regards Javy Zam Hostel Manager

25th Apr 2017
2.6

Do not stay here. Quite possibly the worst hostel I've stayed at in a South America. Dirty, smelly, breakfast is lame, and the wifi is weak. The staff was worse than all though, not helpful what so ever and didn't know a thing about the city.

Hey Nicole Thanks for your comments, they are very important for us as this will help us to improve and keep growing. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. Only one to tell you is because if you say that we are the worst hostel in South America, you extended your reservation for 3 more nights, your comments are a bit contradictory... Regards Javy Zam Hostel Manager

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

This is an excellent hostel. The staff really make it, super friendly and helpful. Welcoming vibe for both lone travellers and couples, we had a really fun time there. Plus breakfast is good and bathrooms always clean. Thanks!

• stcapacchione8691
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
7th Apr 2017
8.0

Rock hostel has a great party vibe but if you're looking to relax, I'd say find somewhere else. (To be fair, it is called rock hostel!) The kitchen is tiny and badly equipped and the bathrooms aren't great. On the positive side, it is right next to congress, has a buzzing atmosphere and friendly staff. They also have some nice artisan beers for anybody who likes a bit of flavour in their alcohol. :)

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
26th Mar 2017

Great place with friendly and accommodating staff! I didn't spend a night here as my bus was late and I had a flight that same day, but they let me drop off my stuff here, clean myself up and keep my stuff safe while I explored Buenos Aires. The rooms all have a rock theme, which I love. The showers are not as private as can be (as in, you have to get undressed in the common area (men and women separated of course) as there is no space for your clothes/towel in the shower cabin.

• Israel, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

great staff and atmosphere!