Rock N Bowl Hostel Reviews

22 Nelson Street, Bristol, Bristol, England

If you're young and want to meet people and have a party, that's definitely a place for you. If you look for some quiet hostel, do not go there, else use ear plugs. That's the second time I've been there, so I know the house. The hostel is perfectly located, near the city center. People are friendly and the sofa are still comfortable.

People working at reception were lovely and very helpful. Common room was buzzing in the evening, great atmosphere and lots of friendly people. Graffiti artwork around the hostel is an awesome touch too!

They have bowling! The kitchen is very well organised and clean. Staff is awesome!

I think it was just my phone but I could not connect to the internet which was really frustrating. Staff is good. Outside of the kitchen the whole hostel smells of old cigarette smoke and cleaning solution. Not pleasant. Kitchen is great. Nice big chill out area. Meh for the price...

The weekend rates were pretty pricey especially with breakfast not included. The facilities are nice with a bar and bowling alley downstairs, however I feel you are paying extra for staying in close proximity even if you don't use them. My first night after I had taken the last remaining bed in the room I realised there was green mould at one end of the bed. I moved beds the next night but but it did leave a bad impression. Also the wifi was extremely poor.

Good value for money. Nice atmosphere, loads of entertainment and good people. Showers with low pressure and hectic temperature swings. I'd hang a script on the wall of the lounge recommending to refrain from laying on the sofas with smelly bare feet cause the air can get very unpleasant

Great atmosphere if all you want to do is party. Club/bowling lanes underneath the hostel are so loud it's impossible to sleep until at least 3am on fri/sat night. Great big kitchen and lounge area however most rooms are off these busy areas.

1 2 Next » last »