Rock N Bowl Hostel Reviews

22 Nelson Street, Bristol, Bristol, England

Hostel is in a good location. The only really great thing about it was the bowling alley in the bar. Asides from that the 8 bed dorm was a cramped, tiny cupboard, the showers in the shared bathrooms were inadequate

They had an ironing board and a hair dryer, which is a rare plus for hostels like this. However, common rooms were intolerably loud, there was no room in the fridges for my food, and the staff was crazy rude. I was chilling on a couch after checkout waiting for the time my bus would arrive since it was pouring out, and I was asked how long exactly Id be sticking around. Seriously? Ugh.

Very noisy with construction next door and the bowling alley and bar serving late into the night downstairs. Great location close to everything.

Loved the big kitchen and the different spaces to hang out in. But the wifi was absolutely horrible and the bathrooms weren't as clean as I would have liked. The rooms were a little small for the amount of beds as well. Cool place in a good location, but not the best hostel I've ever been in.

perfect place for party men

1 2 Next » last »