Rock N Bowl Hostel Reviews

22 Nelson Street, Bristol, Bristol, England

I originally booked for 2 nights but changed it to one when I saw they had a dance club under the hostel and expected people staying in the hostel to accept the incredible noise. The night I stayed it finished at 1am it was horrible. All the people in the room were trying to sleep with no success. On Friday and Saturday the music goes to 3am. If you are a traveller sightseeing stay somewhere else. You will not sleep!!!

Can bowl for free on monday nights but only if there is 6 of you. Cheap pizza downstairs which is nice. Loads of showers which was very welcome but they did need to be cleaned more frequently.

It was the first time I have visited Bristol and I can say that the location of the hostel is very good. Unfortunately during my stay there was an old building (in front of the hostel) that was being destroyed during the night and the noise kept me awake until too late. As a conclusion very good experiencie. Highly recommended.

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff!!!

I was a bit worried that my room had no lockers or cages to store valuables (209).

• 3rd Nov 2014