Rock N Bowl Hostel Reviews

22 Nelson Street, Bristol, Bristol, England

The staff made up for a couple of problems with excellent customer service.

Hostel was ok, staff were friendly especially the night staff (one in particular but I can't remember his name- think he was French though?!) Rooms don't have private lockers so if you would like to have something locked away you need to ask reception to put it into a special room. Bathrooms were ok.. Wouldn't go in without your flip flips on though and would only go in the bathroom to the right of the stairs.

This hostel was secure, clean and friendly. I don't know why some people have said it's not clean because it definitely was when I was there and I used the showers, toilet and kitchen. Crisp, clean cotton sheets, a proper duvet (!) and a privacy panel at the end of the bunk were also good points. Re: noise. Yes it's noisy, but I don't feel like the hostel lie in anyway about this. They make it very clear that it's on top of a club. I slept fine and my room was closest to the club!

• 7th Mar 2015