Rock! and Hostel Reviews

Rua Cristina, N. 1185, Bairro: St. Antonio, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Very clean and helpful staff. Good lounge area. Most equipped kitchen I've seen in a hostel. Supermarket and bars located very close

This is an awesome hostel, best experience possible. Amazing facilities, fantastic location, and excellent crew. The vibe was great, I felt at home. I will certainly come back. Thanks for the "pao de queijos"!!! See you! Ótima experiencia. Localizaçao perfeita, instalaçoes novas e equipe muito atenciosa. Espero voltar logo.

• 18th Jun 2014

Very good staff and nice hostel. Keep on with the good work guys! Geoffrey from Belgium

Excelente lugar para pasar unos días. Muy buen ambiente y muy buena atención.

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels