Rock! and Hostel Reviews

Rua Cristina, N. 1185, Bairro: St. Antonio, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Easy access to the Savassi neighbourhood and other touristic locations such as Liberty Square and the Municipal Park. Very friendly and eager to help staff; the hostel has a great relaxed atmosphere.

The staff here are so wonderful and joyous to be around! They make it feel peaceful and homely.

I´m glad I had the chance to stay at Rock! and Hostel. Great location, really close to Savassi party area and main sightseeings. Very clean with new facilities and new furnitures. The thing I liked the most, though, was def the staff: helpful, good-vibe, happy, fun people that I hope to meet up again at some point soon.

• 13th Jul 2014

Enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Very clean and helpful staff. Good lounge area. Most equipped kitchen I've seen in a hostel. Supermarket and bars located very close

I stayed at Rockn Hostel for 2 nights during the World cup. The hostel itself is nice. The beds, showers, and the TV room were all comfortable. The downside was mainly the value for money. The cost of the hostel was very much overpriced during the period I stayed there. It was around 100USD per night for a bed. (But to be fair other hostels were also overpriced at that range) Also the location is pretty steep. The way up to the hostel is a tiring, 20-minute walk from the Savassi area.

This is an awesome hostel, best experience possible. Amazing facilities, fantastic location, and excellent crew. The vibe was great, I felt at home. I will certainly come back. Thanks for the "pao de queijos"!!! See you! Ótima experiencia. Localizaçao perfeita, instalaçoes novas e equipe muito atenciosa. Espero voltar logo.

• 18th Jun 2014

Very good staff and nice hostel. Keep on with the good work guys! Geoffrey from Belgium

Excelente lugar para pasar unos días. Muy buen ambiente y muy buena atención.

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels