Superb 28 Total Reviews
Superb 28 Total Reviews
RockSea Camp Located at Nuweiba - Taba - Road, South Sinai, Nuweiba.
Egypt
Nuweiba South Sinai 69 Nuweiba - Taba - Road, South Sinai
97% 28
29.1073263 34.6764564
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2015

Rock Sea is a unique and beautiful place to stay and it would be an understatement to say that I enjoyed my time there. The staff are very kind and helpful, the camp is so peaceful with some cosy and relaxed places created to sit, eat and drink right on the shore of the Red Sea. The sea swimming is exquisite. The food was delicious and the owners are great people who I am glad to have met. I have happy memories there and I hope I'll visit again.