Rockhampton Backpackers YHA Reviews

60 macfarlane street, north rockhampton, Rockhampton, Australia

The owner was really nice and helps you with everything but the hostel is a 30min walk from everything. Very clean and free WiFi!

Friendly and helpful Staff lots to do in the area

• 11th Feb 2015

only stayed for one night but the hostel was good. pick up service from the greyhound bus and the guy was very friendly and helpful. nice big rooms and shower/toilet facilities. about a 10 minute walk to the main shops, bars and restaurants.

I was only staying for one nite on my way from Airlie Beach to Rainbow Beach but it was a great place to stay. The dorm had lots of room, it was very clean as was the bathroom. The kitchen was a good size and had everything I needed. The pool was very refreshing after a long drive.

• 31st Jan 2015

Nothing special...

Good place to stay the night. Met lots of travelers, very fun atmosphere

The hostel, was ok. Clean. However a long walk to the nearest supermarket and not much to do nearby. It's ok for a one night stay.

A bit out of the towncentre, but as a stopover from Airlie Beach to Rockhampton it was a nice place to chill out! Not that much to do in Rocky, but the lady from the hostel was very helpful and kind and gave some good information about what to do. Also the pickup from/to the Greyhound busstation is a big plus!

its good to stay their . its value of money what I paid .I am happy . I will stay again when ever I got chance to come over their .

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • India

Hostel is better than I expected. Good TV room with nice sofa. Pick up and drop off service to greyhound bus terminal. Free wifi. Staff drove us to rodeo show (only Wednesday

Absolute the best, clean and complete kitchen I've seen so far, actually the most cleanest and complete hostel so far, also in small things like a big mirror in the bathroom and a mirror in the room, showers whit actual hot water al the time and and hard enough to get the shampoo out of long hair, nice cauches everywhere, dvd player that works. Super kind staff, right in the middle of two shopping centre's so you can walk to both of them, relaxing tv room, very relaxing and nice atmosphere.

Nice place, friendly staff, pick-ups and drop-offs to greyhound great as it's quite a way out of the city centre.

Too expensive for the location!

• 6th Oct 2014

The roster Ozzy was excellent, have totally attention and references... Highly recommend 👍

• 3rd Oct 2014

I only stayed for one night, so I can't really judge. The staff was really nice and obliging. They would even drop us off when we wanted to go to the rodeo in the evening. The rooms werre clean but there were only two lockers for 4 people and our window was broken, so that we couldn't really close it.