Rocky Mountain Hotel Reviews

Main Street, Petra, 71810, Petra, Jordan

A great place to rest after a big day. The view from the balcony was amazing and the staff were incredibly helpful. Would happily recommend.

I had a lovely stay in Rocky Mountain Hotel. Nice, clean hotel, comfortable room, gorgeous food, helpful staff. Free shuttle in the morning and in the evening is great. I would book there again.

Very pleasant hotel nicely located atop the town of Wadi Musa with a great view from the rooftop terrace onto the magnificent Petra excavation site.

Excellent budget hotel. It is a fair hike to the Petra Visitor's Centre but the hotel provides a good shuttle service. The views over Wadi Musa and the mountains around Petra are just awesome; cannot be beat. The lounge/balcony on the 4th floor is superb.

Solid base for exploring Petra. Really good service and very nice rooms for a great price.

Friendly and helpful staff. Free drop off/pick up at Petra each day appreciated. Dinner enjoyable and reasonably priced. Free coffee and wifi enhanced stay.

Rocky Mountain is the best hotel ever! Everething's good! Staff, rooms, breakfast, price and so on!

Got a mixed impression on this hostel. First of all - the views you get from the hostel itself are FABULOUS. Staff is also very nice, although the owner can get a bit opinionated (sorry, but I go for a vacation, not neccessarily to worry about local political issues, although I sympathize with people in need). Wi-fi worked fine. Room was smelly, but I was too lazy to make a fuss about it. AC worked for heating just barely fine. Good breakfast, dinners so-so. Not sure if I'd stay here again.

I think the only downside for this place might be the location as it is a bit uphill from Petra. However, they provide free transportation to and from the site, so this wasn't a significant inconvenience. While everything was really wonderful, the staff were particularly lovely. Aminah, a receptionist for the hotel, was so helpful and nice during our stay. We really enjoyed staying here and would definitely come back!

great panoramic view, nice staff

I really found the staff friendly and helpful and the décor of the rooms and the upstairs dining area fantastic. Keep up the good work. Kyle P.S. Food was also great.

This is a great place to stay, despite being up the hill, there is a free shuttle to Petra. The staff were amazingly helpful and gave us lots of great tips to get the most out of our stay and visit to Petra. The traditional dinners and breakfast and Bedouin tent style dining area were a favourite too. Thanks for having us!

The lady running the hotel was very helpful with advice and directions for everything. Stunning views over Wadi Musa.