Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

There needs to be some kind of soft closing mechanism installed on the doors as this made the hostel extremely noisy when other guests slammed the doors.

oh perfect. lovely garden, great kitchen, curtains around your bed to provide privacy, clean room, free wifi and breakfast and great staff. by the way, the location was perfect too, if you like Gaudi.

The receptionist opened the door and looked at us like: "what the hell you are doing here?" I thought the lobby should be opened and more welcome. And she introduced us another hostel which is uphill and they didnt open the door for us when we arrived (Casava something). The facilities are not good, price is 35eu for 1bed (100eur for 3 people) which is ridiculous, better book a hotel. Not recommend this hostel.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Best designed hostel we had stayed in, excellent breakfast which was good for money, staff were extremely helpful, clean facilities, very sociable! Definite recommendation :)

• 16th Jul 2014

Excellent, clean, relaxed hostel with a beautiful roof terrace on which to enjoy breakfast or chill out in the evenings. Would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Jul 2014

Maybe there are too many beds in the room for 8.. Some of them are too close. Definitely for the rest a great great hostel, with all the facilities you need and great staff too! I'll definitely go back

Very nice environment. ULTRA clean, I liked that. Fair breakfast with bread, juice, fruits, cereals. For me it was great experience. # Ambiente muy agradable. Todo muy limpio, lo que más me gustó. El desayuno es justo, pan sumo, frutas, cereales. Para mi fue una muy buena experiencia.

I stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm, 3 sets of bunks. Each bunk has it's own curtain, lamp and shelves - plenty of privacy! The breakfast was great; simple with toast, cereal, fruit, juice

• 9th Jul 2014

Very friendly staff and the terrace is amazing!

Staff were very helpful and understanding. Nothing was too much trouble

This hostel is very clean and quiet and has a great outdoor bit. The bunks are new and very large and sturdy. Actually, the bed was better than my bed at home.

AWESOME hostel. Great building/vibe. Not a "raging party" hostel, but I enjoyed that. The terrace area is amazing and so well-maintained. The staff are so friendly and willing to help with anything you need. The facilities are VERY well-kept and clean. Free breakfast was great- love that it went until 10:30am! Shuttle to the airport was only 9 Euro/person and picked up at the hostel. Location was AMAZING- right around the corner from a main Metro line and close to a second. Go to Rodamon!

A bit pricey and quiet. But overall a very good hostel. Staff is very nice and friendly and facilities are excellent. Only complaint is that hardly anyone there seems to talk to each other (maybe it's because almost everyone there was Korean when I was there... so definite language barrier). Staff also don't organize events. But it's a great place to unwind and the location is nice

This place is great! recently renovated, great large bathrooms and I loved the open outdoor area. Really lovely staff. I would go back for sure.

The best hostel I stayed in my entire Europe trip. It was quiet, comfortable, and not too far away from everything. The people were friendly and the facilities were top notch!

Great location! The only major complaints I have is that there were no lockers and the internet would randomly stop working

Very good location, clean rooms and common areas but showers were terrible. Stalls were tiny, did not have space to hang clothes nor floor mat to dry feet after shower. Bunk beds have curtains which is a good idea if you want privacy. Unfortunately drawing the curtains in the middle of the night makes for a lot of noise. My room, all female dorm had no windows so i would advise against it. Air gets pretty stale.

Very clean and confortable hostel. A huge and vrery good breakast on the suny patio. Staff very friendly and helpfull, everything was perfect, I definitely recommand this place !

Staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel was very modern, though the showers were a little cramped. Good location - walking distance to the Rambla and some of the Gaudi sights. Liked the relaxed atmosphere, but as a solo traveller, it was a little difficult to meet other people.

• 18th Jun 2014

The directions to find the Hostel were completely awful. Being a little more specific could help a ton. Also the AC wasn't working in our room. That is ridiculous because we were paying the same amount as the others with AC. Other than that the atmosphere was fun.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4