Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Superb 1343 Total Reviews
Superb 1343 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Clean, excellent location (u can walk everywhere and the hop on/off bus stops are right around the corner), great breakfast (small fee) and staff were helpful. Cons - main entrance door to the building doesn't lock until after 6pm which means that anyone can walk in (hostel's located on 2nd floor that door also doesn't lock). It's only the rooms that require a key card. Atmosphere was dull but this isn't the hostels fault might be livelier in the summer months. Overall I would stay here again!

7th Feb 2017

Very nice places,friendly and helpful staff,beds with curtain and own lights,locker,relaxing common room,laundry. All I needs is satisfied. Really great position. The only tiny problem is that the beds are a little too soft. I am not used to it. Next time i would definitely come back here.

22nd Jan 2017

Had a great experience. Only complaint is the bedroom doors. There is no way to shut them quietly. We stayed with some rude people in our bunk but the staff was awesome and this was a great location. We would stay again.

20th Jan 2017

So I would definitely recommend this hostel to folks traveling with friends and to folks who are solo travelers and want to stay that way. It's clean, central enough, has friendly and accommodating staff, and is really comfy! My only gripe (and I wouldn't call it a problem, since some people like this in a hostel) is that it's super quiet, with a pretty anti-social vibe. It was really hard as a solo traveler to connect with people.

• Oxygenated
  • Poland, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Very clean, good and safe location. I like that beds have curtains so even in 6 bed dorms one has some privacy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

9th Jan 2017

Absolutely phenomenal hostel. Everything was always perfectly clean. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Rooms are spacious. Common area is welcoming. If you're into reading by far one of the best book exchanges I have seen. I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Barcelona and I'll be recommending this hostel to all my friends who visit as well! Thanks for the great stay!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

시설 진짜 좋아요. 이층 침대 올라가는 건 좀 힘들었어요. 근데 그거 빼고 진짜 다 좋았어요! 추천합니다~

3rd Jan 2017

The place is great, facilities wise. The staff is very nice but I have to say I chose the wrong time to go to Barcelona. I stayed in the beginning of January so the atmosphere was rather dull and not as fun as I would imagine during the Summer time.

2nd Jan 2017

The Rodamon Hostel is new, modern, and brand-spanking clean! I loved the curtained, comfortable bunk beds. It was a pleasure to stay there and it was easy to meet my fellow guests. I would go back again and will recommend it to friends.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

The hostel is clean and well located. The facilities are tastefully designed and the patio in the back looks like it would be wonderful in warmer weathers. I had no complaints, though, upon checking in met someone who had just had a considerable amount of cash stolen. The staff was working on resolving the issue, though, and this seems to be a common feature of hostel travel. All in all, I was very happy with my stay.