Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

i liked it

it is the best one I've lived in. Very good location, clean and beautiful design. Only problem is I was just under the air conditioner feeling wind on my body. If the air conditioner can be put on the different wall...... Not directly towards the bed.

Loved my stay! Atmosphere was amazing! Great people (staff and guests), great building, great services. Breakfast was simply, they organize an affordable shuttle to the airport if needed. They offered great blackout blinds for each bed (let's be honest no one wants lights shinning in their face) BUT the top bunks were open to the room at the top, so the light got in anyways, kind of defeated the purpose of the blackout blinds. To make them worth while, the top bunks could have a top cover.

• 18th Aug 2014

I recently booked a stay at Rodamon, as I was looking for a nice easygoing stay in Barcelona. I had the misfortune of flying Alitalia (will never fly them again) and was delayed getting to Barcelona and had to cancel my stay at Rodamon. i emailed as soon as I got a chance to explain what happened and still have not received a response. I've also verified that I have been charged the full amount of my stay. Whether it's my tough luck or not, the fact Rodaman can't respond is unacceptable.

We loved staying here, the place has a great atmosphere, both the staff and other guests are friendly, the curtains on the beds rule, the terrace is lovely, and basically, it's great!

• 17th Aug 2014

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Awesome location, the rooms are nice and clean, and you have some privacy because there are curtains on the beds. Staff is friendly, very helpful and efficient. I highly recommend Rodamon to anyone visiting Barcelona!

Nice, clean, friendly staff!

Great crowd, great staff. Perfect location. Recommend it to anyone needing a hostel in Barca

I stayed in an 8 female dorm ensuite, towels are included in the price. Each bed had it's own curtain for privacy + locker, and bed light and charging port. In the bathroom there was no hooks to hang our towels / clothes up. There are plenty of showers and toilets at the hostel, so there wasn't a need to stay in a ensuite dorm. Breakfast was simple; cereal, muffins, juice and coffee. Staff were friendly Location was good, about a 20 min walk to the main square or Sagrada Familia.

Nicest hostel I've stayed in in Barcelona.

• 12th Aug 2014

The hostel was very good, the place excellent and the personnel was amazing. I really recommend this place . I def will come back next year to this place.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Just mirroring what most of the other reviews say: GREAT staff, clean, decent location and facilities were great. Took my nephew, so had a twin room. Okay, the room was a little spartan but I am not too sure what you'd expect. the facilities were great - had no real problems with the wi-fi and the breakfast was fine. Kitchen area was left a little untidy at times, but put that down to inconsiderate guests. It's your duty to clean up after yourself, people!

100% loved this hostel, it was like a palace. Great location within walking distance of any of the main attractions. The staff, particularly Hercules and Constante were fantastic, going above and beyond what you'd expect. It's pristine clean, has the mot beautiful sun terrace for socialising and breakfast was simple but very good. Easily one of my favourite stays during this trip, Can't recommend it highly enough. As a lone traveller I felt instantly welcome and easily made friends. Stay here.

Well situated hostel, friendly staff and clean. Good idea having curtains across each bed. Showers and toilets in general clean, water occasionally fluctuated between hot and cold. Would recommend.

Great hostel, I recommend to stay there.

Cancelled my reservation at the last minute and have so far refused to refund my deposit.

This place was awesome. The common facilities were wonderful, everything was super clean, privacy curtains for every bunk, private light and plug-in cubby hole beside every bunk. Wish I'd stayed longer.

Very good for everything~! Curtain for private space for bed, very clean staff, excellent breakfast with fruits, Good location~! But little bit expensive i think

The hostel is very close to all the important places to visit in Barcelona plus it is very clean. The staff always show grace, they are helpful in providing all the information you need as a tourist.

Best hostel of my trip. Impeccably clean. Fantastic location (especially if you like shopping). I met some great people, although the atmosphere is very laid back. Great terrace where you can sit back and recover from a crazy night of classic Barcelona enjoyment.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5