Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome Hostel! :) Staff was wonderful, excellent location. I don't have 1 bad thing to say about this hostel. We stayed 2 nights at the start of our trip and another night at the end. Very clean, beds were wonderful with the private curtains. Very cute terrace also. Loved it! I would gladly stay there again if I go to Barcelona!!

I think this hostel is best in Barcelona. All of that were so great and nice. I'd like to you recommend to you.

Great location! Friendly staff!

Had a wonderful stay here. Great location, helpful staff and clean environment. My only complaint: Could hear banging from other parts of the building while trying to sleep.

Very friendly staff

Had a great stay at the Rodamon, location is absolutely fantastic and the facilities are amazing for a hostel. Love the charming building it's located in. Overall a fantastic place to stay!

My sister

• 29th Sep 2014

f Very good location, very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. would stay there again if I go to Barcelona again.

By far the best hostel I've stayed in my life. They had reasonable prices, were very well located and the hostel itself was lovely. There was a beautiful terrace and the bathrooms were constantly kept clean. The dorms themselves had proper individual lockers and the bed had curtains with individual plugs.

• 28th Sep 2014

Clean, safe and cheap! Just what I want from a hostel! Excellent location as well. I left the hostel at 430 am to catch my bus and I had no qualms about walking alone as a female traveler.

• 26th Sep 2014

This hostel was great! We were very impressed with the amenities that we received through this hostel, and everything was very nice and well-kept. We had two friends meeting us the day after we arrived, so we booked a room for 6 the first night, and the staff reserved the other two spots in our 8 person mixed-dorm for our friends. The only thing our group in particular did not like was the atmosphere. Everyone was very nice, and the hostel was fun, but after 11 pm you have to be quiet...

• 25th Sep 2014

The location is great, staffs are very kind and breakfast was wonderful.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

I had an amazing time at Rodamon Barcelona, and a large part of that can be attributed to the staff. Despina and Hercules are the best service workers I've ever met. Their genuine concern for others' happiness cannot be taught or learned or overstated, even after the hyperbole of the moment fades. Constanca and Irina were also great. The team at Rodamon Barcelona made my trip what it was, for which I will always be grateful. Thank you all.

• 22nd Sep 2014

The staff is absolutely excellent. They manage the facility well and also offer great knowledge about Barcelona-- where to go, how to get there (vegetarian food places, for example). Also -- great breakfast offered every morning, extended hours, good variety of food. Stayed 4 nights, would love to stay there again.

• 17th Sep 2014

Great hostel, awesome facilities. Loved the free breakfast, curtains around the beds and terrace out the back. It was only little things like no hand dryer or paper towelling in the bathroom that were annoying-and that's being super picky. Otherwise great hostel just know that it's a metro ride to the gothic quarter

• 16th Sep 2014

A clean, well located and friendly place to stay. Excellent roof garden/patio, an oasis in all the bustle of Barcelona.

Pretty good hostel. Nice and friendly staff. Mondern and clean facilities. Good rooms. Amazing roof terrace. Only one minor "negative" point, this hostel is maybe not the easiest place to meet other people, since the hostel did nothing for the guests to meet each other. No tours, no dinners, the bar wasn't working, etc..

• 13th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at. Impeccably clean facilities and while the guests are friendly and sociable, I found everyone to be very respectful of the space-- it was so quiet! The terrace is nice for relaxing or eating breakfast, which is free and plentiful. Had a great time here and recommend Rodamon to anyone!

We are 3 family members in our mid sixties who were visiting Barcelona

I've been to a lot of hostels, and i loved this one. Really nice, clean, big terrace to sit on, real easy to get in touch with other people staying in the hostel, everyone of the staff was great. It's near passei de gracia, you can walk from there to a lot of sights, the old town and the beach. Not a party hostel although a lot of people went out to party but it;s quit in the hostel at night. I recommened it and will come back here next time i'm visiting Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6