Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

Had a fantastic stay here. Everyone was lovely. Great facilities, staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice and quite at night time, awesome location (right next door to an organic store!), comfy beds with individual plugs and light. Couldn't ask for anything better!!

As good as ever! Located at the city center, very clean and super friendly staff :-)

Friendly staff

Loved Rodamon Hostel. It has a lovely old Spainish feel to it while also being modern at the same time. The hostel is well laid out, very clean and has great facilities. Lovely outdoor breakfast / lounge area out the back of the hostel. The staff were helpful and checked us in at 2 am in the morning

It was much better than i expected. The rooms were clean, and i had everything i needed. But the best part was that every room had airconditioner! I really enjoyed the time staying at this hostel. I would visit again if theres next time.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic atmosphere, and huge common areas including terraces. Breakfast was okay and free. Cheap beer available at the reception. I lived in a twin private room with no air conditioning, and the window was to one of the common areas, so it was a warm night.

Was really good in all areas.

• 15th Jul 2015

I was there for just tow nights but it was totally woth it. I've met a lot of nice people there and would would recommend otot. Everthing was very clean and the rooms were big an friendly.

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Austria

the location is excellent and the staff are really helpful for anything you might want to do. the air conditioning in the rooms is very nice as well. the beds are super creaky but quite comfortable. is absolutely stay here again.

Ramadon was one of the best hostels I ever stayed. It's super clean and the location is amazing, close to everything! I would definatly stay there again.

Fantastic staff. Very welcoming and down to earth.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Scotland

All excellent, but one of the days where I was hosted take a bath at noon and little water came out of the shower. Taking a bath was ridiculous in that way.

The staff were fantastic and very prepared to help anyone who asked. When we had to extend our stay an extra night, they quickly found us room and set everything up cleanly for us. They were also really good at recommending places to eat and go out for drinks. The beds were great bc they had curtains and individual sockets to charge your phone. The only critique I have is that the location isn't so great, a bit far from the thick of things.

Lovely one night stay. Easy to find. Not many stairs which was excellent as I've learnt my suitcase is too big :)

• 26th Jun 2015

the best hostel I've ever been. there is really nice terrace and good wifi connection:-) and nice staffs as well.

It's really wow hostel. I like it so much. The most I like is open quite large terrase.

5/5 stars. The staff was incredibly friendly and assisted me with each request I had. I had to book another night and they were nearly full and worked out a great deal with me to stay in the nicer private hostels on the 4 the floor (upgrade). Facilities and restrooms were clean and the out door patio is a gem

First time in a hostel, and what a great hostel it was. Staff were great. Located in a beautiful neighbourhood within walking distance of la Ramblas and the rooms were extremely nice. Would definitely reccomend.

• 16th Jun 2015

Very clean and secure, but a very quiet and sterile environment that doesn't foster much of a communal feel. I also found a couple of members of staff to be quite rude and one snapped on me because it was 10 mins before breakfast officially started and I grabbed an apple from the breakfast spread that was set up (I was running to catch my train), though others were lovely.

Everything was perfekt. :) :) I Love the staff