Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Amazing staff who are helpful, friendly and kind. A great included breakfast that was well stocked and clean. You can soak up the sun on the terrace with cheap beers and the hostel's guitar. The only issue was that our room was next to the stairs and as it is in an office building too we were woken every morning by comings and goings.

amazing. everything was clean. each bed has a curtain, an outlete, a shelf and a light. each person got their own locker, just bring a padlock. I fit my big backpack plus had more space. there was also hangers. the room had two big windows with balconys. the staff was very helpful u could rent towels for 2€. 3 showers and 2 toilets and a hair dryer. you could buy waters and alcohol. breakfast was toast, cereal and fruit. free coffee/hot coco 24/7. TV

• 3rd Apr 2014

Brilliant stay, we absolutely loved it! The position was good, rooms and bathrooms were clean and the breakfast was nothing exciting but filled you up and had fresh fruit. There wasn't much in the way of organised activities but since we were in a group that didn't really matter to us. The location and the advice from the staff more than made up for it!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

I recommend a better mix of people who will share the rooms. They who like to enjoy the city at day time, don´t mix so well with does who like to sleep all day long and party at nights.

Very nice hostel! The rooms were nice and the curtains around the beds were a great addition! The only problem I had was with the Wi-Fi not working in my room, but it worked fine elsewhere. The bathrooms are nice and clean, and the location is great.

Great hostel in Barcelona, that has a relaxed atmosphere rather than the party-hostel that you often find. Nice central location, easy to get to from the train station, and the included breakfast is great (bread and cereal plus 24/7 tea/coffee facilities - always a plus).

It was a really good hostel. It was my first time to try one and I loved it! The only thing I misted was chees for breakfast. :) ) But I bought it myself insteed. It was so nice located near supermarkets. I will def booke this hostel again for next trip to Barcelona and I will recommend it for mys friends!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was easy enough to find. Towels were not free, if they were provided at all. Putting a lock on the lockers did not work, so there was no way to keep your possessions safe. The breakfast was better than expected and the kitchen clean. My shower was freezing cold, but probably because I was one of the last in the morning to take one. Overall it was nice and clean, friendly atmosphere, I liked the porch outside to sit out on when it's warm!

What a great hostel I had been

• 19th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

As my first hostel experience it was fantastic. Since staying here I have been to a few places and I think this hostel is really great. Thanks to the friendly staff for there assistance and also to the other great ppl I met there.

perfect hostel in Barcelona.. good facilities, breakfast, clean and even location... and you can make friends there..

Legitimately the best hostel I have stayed in. Extremely helpful staff!

• 10th Mar 2014

The hostel's homepage said, the shuttle service from the airport to the hostel cost 8€/person. So we calculated with 16€. But the shuttle driver first asked for a voucher (which the hostel had not sent us) and the cost was of 25€! I commented that to the staff and the shuttle driver had been right. The hostel didn't return the difference to us, although it had actually been their fault. If we ad known the shuttle service was so expensive, we would have gone by train or metro.

Great hostel. Extremely clean, great terrace, fantastic breakfast. Staff very helpful. Not a party hostel at all- just chilled. Had an awesome time in Barcelona.

I loved Hotel Radamon. It was clean, quiet, friendly, cheap and located in a fantastic central area. I will stay there again, and recommend it to friends.

• 22nd Feb 2014

The Rodamon has a quiet location that's in easy walking distance of all the sights, however, the hostel was way too hot, and there was a lack of atmosphere there. Not a great place for single travellers if you want to meet people.

This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Super clean, great location... I ended up booking a few extra nights! Staff were nice and very helpful. I will come back and recommend to friends.

• 12th Feb 2014

I stayed in for three nights. It's really comfortable. The staff, everyone, is really helpful and so kind. I've seen many hostels in my life but Rodamon is definetely one of best also for the price.

Everyrhing is good :) saffs are very kindness. I used 6 women room and which is very clean. especially i like rodamon's bad facilities. Each bad has a curtain. It is really good for keeping pravite thing. If i visite again barcelona, i will go radamon :)))

• 9th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

My friend and I stayed in a private room with ensuite. The rooms were pretty small but we found that to be pretty typical in Europe. Common areas we really good and clean. Only has a few rooms so it felt more like a small boutique hotel rather than a hostel; wasn't that great for meeting new people, but excellent if you're already traveling with friends. Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, breakfast, washing machine was all free which was excellent! Staff were amazing and very helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3