Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Superb 1473 Total Reviews
Superb 1473 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

Brilliant wee hostel! Very very clean , friendly staff and a perfect location. It's right next to the metro and there are bars and restaurants near by if you fancy eating out. If not the kitchen has everything you would need and there are a number of different supermarkets near by. I'd only say that if you are a single traveller it's maybe not the hostel for you in terms of meeting new people but as a couple travelling together we thought it was perfect.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

The bathrooms, living area, and bedrooms were thoroughly cleaned every day. The staff is there 24/7 to help, and they were very friendly and helpful. It was within walking distance of many restaurants, markets, etc. Would definitely stay at again!

29th Jul 2017

Superb location, great security, and nice facilities. Easy links to metro and in a nice quiet residential area. Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. We had a flight at 10pm the day we checked out and they still let us shower and hang out in the hostel.

• Mexico, Couple, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Everything was perfect! The only reason I didn't give them a 10 is that there is no air conditioner and in summer barcelona is really hot and humid. However the installations are pretty and clean, and the staff is super nice!

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

Never been to a hostel as clean as Rodamon. The staff is very professional. Atmosphere is a bit private. No much interaction typical of a hostel. Excellent place to stay if you are after quiet relaxation.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Locations is amazing and the entire hostel was kept clean and cool. Breakfast doesn't provide many options for €4.50 although there was many great restaurants in the area!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Really, really nice hostel. I absolutely enjoyed my stay here. It is VERY clean, staff is totally helpful and location is fantastic (although I did expect to see a more visible sign of the hostel, I ended up looking for it for about 10 minutes before realizing I had been going back and forth in front of it for a while, or maybe that's just me!). I would recommend this place if you are looking for a quiet stay in Barcelona as the atmosphere isn't as 'social' as other hostels I've been to.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2017
8.0

Good atmosphere. Mostly Asians when I was there. Some of the guys from the staff speak English only. Rooms are clean, a bit overcrowded and small but confortable. Curtains are a plus. Beds cringe a lot when you move; a lot. AC did a horrible noise the first two nights I was there, then it was fixed. No AC son common areas. Very small kitchen. One fridge only, not enough. My food was stolen/thrown away/lost, twice, not fun. They close the patio and kitchen at 11pm. Well located, easy access.

4th Jul 2017

Safe, clean, and convenient. It's easy to get anywhere downtown either via metro or on foot from Rodamon.

30th Jun 2017

Thestaff at the Rodamon went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant and. Funfilled. When I first arrived I had taken a fall down some steps ontheParis Metro. Staff helped me with every thing from getting medical assistance to finding a air of crutches. Everyone was pleasant and professional throughout our stay and we had an amazing visit! 🤠