Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

Pretty good hostel. Nice and friendly staff. Mondern and clean facilities. Good rooms. Amazing roof terrace. Only one minor "negative" point, this hostel is maybe not the easiest place to meet other people, since the hostel did nothing for the guests to meet each other. No tours, no dinners, the bar wasn't working, etc..

• 13th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at. Impeccably clean facilities and while the guests are friendly and sociable, I found everyone to be very respectful of the space-- it was so quiet! The terrace is nice for relaxing or eating breakfast, which is free and plentiful. Had a great time here and recommend Rodamon to anyone!

• 11th Sep 2014

Very nice place. In center of Barcelona.

The people who I meet at the hostel were very friendly and easy to socialize with.

• 1st Sep 2014

This was a clean hostel with a lovely terras and a good kitchen. The staff is very nice and very helpfull. The beds in the dormitories are very close together, the doors would not close quietly (they were very loud) and the other guests were extremely rowdy and had no consideration for other people, so I haven't slept at all during my stay.

Fantastic hostel - the best I've stayed at in Europe so far. Extremely clean, each bed has a shelf, light, power outlet and curtain, with assigned locker (not big enough for large luggage but very roomy for valuables or a daypack). Gorgeous outdoor terrace to enjoy a few drinks, friendly vibe without being too loud or a party hostel.

Had a great time!

The best hostel I've stayed in by far. Clean, calm, really nice common areas and quite a good breakfast.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Immaculately clean, well located and with a beautiful outdoor terrace. Each bed has a shelf, power point and light, as well as a curtain, and there are in-room lockers. Highly recommended!

Had a very pleasant stay. Very calm and relaxing, specially the patio. Staff is very helpful and nice. Could use some more activities to help everyone mingle easily. All in all pleasantly impressed.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • India

This is the only one that I truly LOVED! The staff is phenomenal! Ask them...they have great ideas and perfect solutions if you have problems. She even translated a poem for me...talk about going above what is "required" for her job! Breakfast was great. Usb, power, and lights on each bunk were perfect. I loved the terrace at this hostel. I couldn't walk out there without bumping into at least a couple cool people to talk to...and I ended up exploring the city with many of them. GO HERE!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great hostel!

This is a great hostel for the money and great facilities - making it very convenient to stay at. The staff is wonderful.

I love this hostel ! All beds have cutton and lockers. Every staffs are so kind whenever I ask them about trip informations and how to use the facilities. very clean and nice location. You can enjoy here.

i liked it

Very welcoming and friendly and a lovely breakfast.

• 21st Aug 2014

Wonderful terrace to relax on and meet new friends. The drinks are cheap and the staff was very friendly. Close to Metro (easy to get to beach!)

it is the best one I've lived in. Very good location, clean and beautiful design. Only problem is I was just under the air conditioner feeling wind on my body. If the air conditioner can be put on the different wall...... Not directly towards the bed.

Loved my stay! Atmosphere was amazing! Great people (staff and guests), great building, great services. Breakfast was simply, they organize an affordable shuttle to the airport if needed. They offered great blackout blinds for each bed (let's be honest no one wants lights shinning in their face) BUT the top bunks were open to the room at the top, so the light got in anyways, kind of defeated the purpose of the blackout blinds. To make them worth while, the top bunks could have a top cover.

• 18th Aug 2014

I recently booked a stay at Rodamon, as I was looking for a nice easygoing stay in Barcelona. I had the misfortune of flying Alitalia (will never fly them again) and was delayed getting to Barcelona and had to cancel my stay at Rodamon. i emailed as soon as I got a chance to explain what happened and still have not received a response. I've also verified that I have been charged the full amount of my stay. Whether it's my tough luck or not, the fact Rodaman can't respond is unacceptable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5