Superb 1,323 Total Reviews
Superb 1,323 Total Reviews
Rodamon Barcelona Centre Located at Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08008 Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2
94% 1323
41.3958537 2.1586203
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

So I would definitely recommend this hostel to folks traveling with friends and to folks who are solo travelers and want to stay that way. It's clean, central enough, has friendly and accommodating staff, and is really comfy! My only gripe (and I wouldn't call it a problem, since some people like this in a hostel) is that it's super quiet, with a pretty anti-social vibe. It was really hard as a solo traveler to connect with people.

• Oxygenated
  • Poland, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Very clean, good and safe location. I like that beds have curtains so even in 6 bed dorms one has some privacy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

9th Jan 2017

Absolutely phenomenal hostel. Everything was always perfectly clean. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Rooms are spacious. Common area is welcoming. If you're into reading by far one of the best book exchanges I have seen. I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Barcelona and I'll be recommending this hostel to all my friends who visit as well! Thanks for the great stay!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

시설 진짜 좋아요. 이층 침대 올라가는 건 좀 힘들었어요. 근데 그거 빼고 진짜 다 좋았어요! 추천합니다~

3rd Jan 2017

The place is great, facilities wise. The staff is very nice but I have to say I chose the wrong time to go to Barcelona. I stayed in the beginning of January so the atmosphere was rather dull and not as fun as I would imagine during the Summer time.

2nd Jan 2017

The Rodamon Hostel is new, modern, and brand-spanking clean! I loved the curtained, comfortable bunk beds. It was a pleasure to stay there and it was easy to meet my fellow guests. I would go back again and will recommend it to friends.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

The hostel is clean and well located. The facilities are tastefully designed and the patio in the back looks like it would be wonderful in warmer weathers. I had no complaints, though, upon checking in met someone who had just had a considerable amount of cash stolen. The staff was working on resolving the issue, though, and this seems to be a common feature of hostel travel. All in all, I was very happy with my stay.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Clean, open concept, friendly and helpful staff. Nice facilities and beds. No complaints.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Dec 2016

One of the best hotel experiences I have had. Really nice and helpful staff, clean and safe rooms and bathrooms, and close to the Metro for easy access to everything in Barcelona.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

바르셀로나 시내에 있어서 어디로든 쉽게 갈 수 있는 용이함을 가지고 있습니다. 스태프들 친절하고 침대에 개인등, 콘센트, 장막이 있습니다.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay at Rodamon Hostel. We hope to see you again in the future. Kinds regards ! Constança Lopes GM Rodamon Hostel