Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

Clean, safe and cheap! Just what I want from a hostel! Excellent location as well. I left the hostel at 430 am to catch my bus and I had no qualms about walking alone as a female traveler.

• 26th Sep 2014

This hostel was great! We were very impressed with the amenities that we received through this hostel, and everything was very nice and well-kept. We had two friends meeting us the day after we arrived, so we booked a room for 6 the first night, and the staff reserved the other two spots in our 8 person mixed-dorm for our friends. The only thing our group in particular did not like was the atmosphere. Everyone was very nice, and the hostel was fun, but after 11 pm you have to be quiet...

• 25th Sep 2014

The location is great, staffs are very kind and breakfast was wonderful.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, awesome facilities. Loved the free breakfast, curtains around the beds and terrace out the back. It was only little things like no hand dryer or paper towelling in the bathroom that were annoying-and that's being super picky. Otherwise great hostel just know that it's a metro ride to the gothic quarter

• 16th Sep 2014

A clean, well located and friendly place to stay. Excellent roof garden/patio, an oasis in all the bustle of Barcelona.

Pretty good hostel. Nice and friendly staff. Mondern and clean facilities. Good rooms. Amazing roof terrace. Only one minor "negative" point, this hostel is maybe not the easiest place to meet other people, since the hostel did nothing for the guests to meet each other. No tours, no dinners, the bar wasn't working, etc..

• 13th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at. Impeccably clean facilities and while the guests are friendly and sociable, I found everyone to be very respectful of the space-- it was so quiet! The terrace is nice for relaxing or eating breakfast, which is free and plentiful. Had a great time here and recommend Rodamon to anyone!

We are 3 family members in our mid sixties who were visiting Barcelona

I've been to a lot of hostels, and i loved this one. Really nice, clean, big terrace to sit on, real easy to get in touch with other people staying in the hostel, everyone of the staff was great. It's near passei de gracia, you can walk from there to a lot of sights, the old town and the beach. Not a party hostel although a lot of people went out to party but it;s quit in the hostel at night. I recommened it and will come back here next time i'm visiting Barcelona.

Very clean. HUGE ensuite bathroom for dorm of 8. Got a new bath towel everyda which was nice. Close to Passeig de Gracia which is great for shopping. Close to Diagonal metro or 30 min walk to Place de Catalunya. Friendly staff, didn't deal with them much as I didn't have any problems! Enjoyed my stay.

Very nice place. In center of Barcelona.

The people who I meet at the hostel were very friendly and easy to socialize with.

• 1st Sep 2014

This was a clean hostel with a lovely terras and a good kitchen. The staff is very nice and very helpfull. The beds in the dormitories are very close together, the doors would not close quietly (they were very loud) and the other guests were extremely rowdy and had no consideration for other people, so I haven't slept at all during my stay.

Fantastic hostel - the best I've stayed at in Europe so far. Extremely clean, each bed has a shelf, light, power outlet and curtain, with assigned locker (not big enough for large luggage but very roomy for valuables or a daypack). Gorgeous outdoor terrace to enjoy a few drinks, friendly vibe without being too loud or a party hostel.

Had a great time!

The best hostel I've stayed in by far. Clean, calm, really nice common areas and quite a good breakfast.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Immaculately clean, well located and with a beautiful outdoor terrace. Each bed has a shelf, power point and light, as well as a curtain, and there are in-room lockers. Highly recommended!

Had a very pleasant stay. Very calm and relaxing, specially the patio. Staff is very helpful and nice. Could use some more activities to help everyone mingle easily. All in all pleasantly impressed.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • India

This is the only one that I truly LOVED! The staff is phenomenal! Ask them...they have great ideas and perfect solutions if you have problems. She even translated a poem for me...talk about going above what is "required" for her job! Breakfast was great. Usb, power, and lights on each bunk were perfect. I loved the terrace at this hostel. I couldn't walk out there without bumping into at least a couple cool people to talk to...and I ended up exploring the city with many of them. GO HERE!

• 28th Aug 2014