Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

I would recommend the hostel to everyone. Verry neat, clean, nice!

• 3rd Feb 2016

The location was perfects, the bedrooms were great (specially the curtains in each bed), the terrace was amazing.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Peru

Fantastic hostel. Very comfy beds, pillows, and blankets and I loved that the beds had a curtain. Kitchen and dining room were pristine. Very welcoming, multi-lingual staff. Would highly recommend.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Very comfortable beds in the private room, and the terrace was fab, plus centrally located. Several staff members went above and beyond expectations, except the lady who was working Sunday night. She was rude and a bit snippy. Other than that one thing. Very worth the money.

The only feedback that I would like to pass on to the future guest is please ensure that you stick to your assigned bed and lockers allocated to you as myself and my friend we checked in quite late at night and did not want to disturb the fellow mates, so left my stuffs in a different locker but when came back the next evening the lock was broken and the things were left in the luggage room which includes our passport, so there was some security issues but apart from the hostel is amazing.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Lovely outside patio area & I found it an easy place to be sociable, to meet & chat to other guests in the social areas

A very nice place, perfectly located in the city center and near a tube station. Friendly and helpful staff. We took a private room with a bathroom, it was really comfortable and clean.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Russia

Hostel facilities were great and we got a fantastic deal on our room. The staff were helpful in answering our questions about local activities. The only issue was that when we returned at night, we had to buzz the reception desk for access to the building, and frequently there was a delay so we had to wait outside for a few minutes before we could get in.

Great Place to stay, totally recommended!!!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Staff were fantastic and the only reason I feel that there wasn't an atmosphere is because I only stayed one night. Breakfast could be a bit better but in general it was great.

I really like how there was a "health food" store basically underneath the hostel. Has a great selection of healthy organic foods and vvery reasonable prices. There terrace is pretty awesome and beautiful.

Stayed here with five of my friends. Beautiful place, super clean. The location is nice- close to a metro stop. I would definitely stay here again!

Security is not good, and we have to pay 2 euros for the key of rocker..be careful you may lose some important stuffs of you like i did. The rest are good

I really liked the rooms. Having a curtain and a cubby at my head was really nice for each bunk bed. The patio is beautiful, the bathrooms spacious, the showers nice and hot. Tha staff was really helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this place.

Overall, I had a great time at Rodamón. This is the perfect hostel for people who don't like parties and/or loud noises. Just a couple of things I would change: 1. The top bunk bed was really hard to get into. The ladder was in a weird spot between the wall and the bed. 2. Hostelworld's website led me to believe breakfast was included in the room rate. It wasn't - you might want to change that. 3. The lights in the toilets kept switching off a bit sooner than I would have liked.

wonderful convenient to go to main tourist spot

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • China

Very near to the metro station. Very good hospitality. Clean bathrooms. Awesome breakfast. And very good privacy

Staffs were very friendly and helpful.

I LOVE this place. So spacious, aesthetically pleasing (green&white color scheme--so calming), quiet...it felt like a very big, nice house that I just happened to be sharing with other people. Beautiful living room, spacious&stylish terrace, and clean/modern kitchen. LOVE the privacy curtains around the beds!! The staff are also FABULOUS. The place is just so mature and grown-up and NICE compared to the last hostel I stayed at. The beds also have big cubbies&outlets and the lockers have hangers!

Perfect hostel ever! location is perfect from the station Sants. Very clean, very nice. and a staff took a tour of the hostel and expained facilities. breakfast was great, too. and a curtain for each bed for privacy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4