Rodamon Barcelona Centre Reviews

Carrer de Corsega 302, Principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

Lovely one night stay. Easy to find. Not many stairs which was excellent as I've learnt my suitcase is too big :)

• 26th Jun 2015

the best hostel I've ever been. there is really nice terrace and good wifi connection:-) and nice staffs as well.

It's really wow hostel. I like it so much. The most I like is open quite large terrase.

5/5 stars. The staff was incredibly friendly and assisted me with each request I had. I had to book another night and they were nearly full and worked out a great deal with me to stay in the nicer private hostels on the 4 the floor (upgrade). Facilities and restrooms were clean and the out door patio is a gem

First time in a hostel, and what a great hostel it was. Staff were great. Located in a beautiful neighbourhood within walking distance of la Ramblas and the rooms were extremely nice. Would definitely reccomend.

• 16th Jun 2015

Everything was perfekt. :) :) I Love the staff

All is GOOD. The staff are helpful and nice. The staff let me to use all facility in common area although I not yet check in. So I could take a hot shower (I travel in the train last night and go hiking a day before...) and go to the nearby supermarket to buy some food and cook for myself. Having laundry service, having air-conditioner. Many place to dry out my clothes (there was a podium). The only things need to be improved is the water pressure is not enough for 3 showers (totally 6).

All the staff was excellent, super-friendly and accommodating. Especially Julia, gave the best suggestions on where to go and what to do and really made you feel at home during your stay. The hostel has a great living room/TV to watch the big game, and a huge terrace to hang out and meet people.

• 5th Jun 2015

Backpacked Europe for 3 weeks and Rodamon was by the far the nicest place that I stayed. The beds have curtains!!

• 4th Jun 2015

the overall environment is perfect, clean shower booth and quiet room, the curtain makes my bed more cozy. there are terrace and living room which are very good to communicate other people and make friends. breakfast is nice and all the staff is kind. i will visit again this hostel, when i come to Barcelona again.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The girls behind the counter were lovely. And very helpful. Can't wait for my next stay

• 2nd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. I will definitely stay there again when I come back to Barcelona.

The room is quite small.

The place was excellent with individual curtains, lights and socket for each bed. Toilets are clean and each bath room are spacious enough. Breakfast was standard so not much complain. The only complain was there was a machine in the room that makes a noisy sound every 1 hour or so, it's disturbing and have difficult in sleeping.

Hello! Thank you for taking your time to review our Hostel! We are very glad you have enjoyed staying with us. We have noticed your complaint about the air conditioning and the technical services have reviewed and fixed it. We hope to see you some other time at Rodamón Hostel! Best wishes, Constança Lopes GM Rodamón Hostel

Although the atmosphere can be a bit quiet at times there is plenty of opportunity to meet people at rodamon. The patio is a great place to hang out, eat breakfast and talk. Overall I had a great time staying here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel that isn't in the heart of the tourist trap. The location is great for seeing lots of gaudi's work as most of it is no more than a 20 minute walk. Stay here!

• 21st May 2015

Hello, Thank you for leaving such a great review, it really motivates us to give our best! You have mention some of the things that we like to work on: being a relaxed quiet place where you can meet people but also rest and we try to provide guests with nice experiences, restaurants or areas that are not exactly just for tourists. We hope to see you again in a nearby future. Best wishes, Constança Lopes GM Rodamón Hostel

Very good hostel

Rodamon is a clean, comfortable place to stay in the heart of Barcelona. We highly recommend it and would return the next time we visit the city. The prices are very reasonable for the location and quality of facilities.

Very cleaned facility, location is very good, and the most of all the staff is very friendly and very helpful mostly Melissa thank you for your help. I will come back to stay with you when I get back to Barcelona.

• 17th May 2015
  • Philippines

This hostel is in a great location - right near a metro stop and walking distance to a lot of sites in the city. It is very clean and modern. The terrace is a great place to enjoy breakfast, or a beer after a day of sightseeing. Rooms were quite small, but beds had a powerpoint, lamp and curtains which is a luxury!

Great location and really helpful, friendly staff. The facilities are very clean. There is a nice patio/common areas to hang out. Quiet time is in place from 11 pm, so it's nice if you want to relax at night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5