Rodem House Reviews

109,Umetalieva st., Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Hostel is a little hard to find, no sign but directions OK, good value for money, nice breakfast and very clean. Has bathroom and small kitchen but not really for self catering. Has wifi and very popular with Koreans. Staff were very helpful and made the place a great stay, would certainly go again if in Bishkek.

I enjoyed my stay at Rodem house very much. Extremely polite and friendly staff, very clean facilities and good location. Breakfast was balanced and the possibility to use washingmachine without extra charge was a positive surprise. Only negative thing was that I wasn't able to just inform the staff if I wanted to make extra reservations, but I had to make reservation also through internet inorder to get the same price. That was little inconvenient. Everything else was very pleasant.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Finland

Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast, and clean accommodation. The ladies that work here are all helpful and fulfill all requests. They will get up in the middle of the night to let you in after you've been out drinking or to call you a taxi for an early flight. The gate is heavily secured so no need to worry about leaving your belongings. Facilities are all clean, wi-fi is fast by Kyrgyz standards, and there's plenty of room. Definitely will recommend to anyone visiting Bishkek. Rakhmat!

• 8th Jul 2013

The staff was amazing. I got in early and they helped me with the taxi and getting my bags inside. The beds leave something to be desired, really rough, unusual even for Kyrgyzstan. The location is a bit hard to find, but it is central to the rest of the city and near some markets. Everything was clean and otherwise comfortable. One of the best bathrooms I've seen in Kyrgyzstan. Staff speaks English, is willing to help, and breakfast is provided. Overall I'd say 8/10

Great place! I would definitely go there again the next time I'm in Bishkek..

Very central location, 10 min walk to Osh Bazaar and close to restaurants, government house and the main attractions of Bishkek. The place is immaculately clean and well-maintained. common room is very spacious with computer, large dining tables and a plasma tv. Everyone who worked here were super friendly. Thank you Aida and everyone for your Kyrgyz hospitality!