Rodem House Reviews

109,Umetalieva st., Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Really clean place in the heart of the city. The staff were very kind in helping me process my Kazakh visa. They spoke great English, which helped a guy who can't speak Russian. Overall, I highly recommend this place. Well worth the money.

Thank you very much for kind words, dear Eric! :) We will glad to see you next time in our guest house.

Rodem was a great choice for a stop in Bishkek. Super-clean and safe. Helpful staff went out of their way to help me resolve an issue with my departure flight. The downside I'd say are that the dorm beds are very hard which is tough for side-sleepers.

Location and the hostel itself were great, however the concept of trying to join tours only exists at the weekend. I did get some help booking transport (taxis) to nearby national parks. Hostel was nearly completely empty most evenings which made it a bit lonely for a solo traveler.

Everything was excellent! However I would improve the shower which does not work very well. Very nice and helpful people in this little oasis in Bishkek!