7.8
Very Good 897 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 897 Total Reviews
Roger's House Located at Juan de Bilbao 13 3, , San Sebastian.
Roger's House
Roger's House
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Great location in the old town close to good food places. Staffed helped with locations of things and we're all very friendly. The place was clean and tidy. Perfect for our 2 night stay.

23rd Jan 2016
8.0

Somehow our reservation didn't show up in the system from hostelworld, but the guys were able to accommodate us all the same. The hostel location in San Sebastian is great, but otherwise it's just an average hostel. I wish they had some events or mixers going on so you could meet some other people.

• Vietnam, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2015
5.4

The only good thing is the location which is in centre of viejo casco, easy to get beach and many bar, restaurant around. The pension is old, the floor sounds "rak rak" when you step in, the kitchen is small , the microwave and cooker didnt run when i need to warm up my food. We receive a room without window, and it is beath -less, there is only an noisy fan which help you breath in this room, but unfornately on the second day , some thing happened with the electricity and it didnt run also.

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Nov 2015

Outstanding city, outstanding experience! I had the time of my life in San Sebastian and my stay at Rogers house definitely enhanced it. Staff were friendly and genuine - as soon as I arrived they couldn't have been more helpful, the room was clean and best of all was the location-amazing! My room actually had a view of the beautiful central square in the old town! And when I went to explore I found stupidly easy access to everything on offer. If your thinking of booking here - do it!