Roger's House Reviews

Juan de Bilbao 13 3�, San Sebastian, Spain

Somehow our reservation didn't show up in the system from hostelworld, but the guys were able to accommodate us all the same. The hostel location in San Sebastian is great, but otherwise it's just an average hostel. I wish they had some events or mixers going on so you could meet some other people.

The only good thing is the location which is in centre of viejo casco, easy to get beach and many bar, restaurant around. The pension is old, the floor sounds "rak rak" when you step in, the kitchen is small , the microwave and cooker didnt run when i need to warm up my food. We receive a room without window, and it is beath -less, there is only an noisy fan which help you breath in this room, but unfornately on the second day , some thing happened with the electricity and it didnt run also.

Outstanding city, outstanding experience! I had the time of my life in San Sebastian and my stay at Rogers house definitely enhanced it. Staff were friendly and genuine - as soon as I arrived they couldn't have been more helpful, the room was clean and best of all was the location-amazing! My room actually had a view of the beautiful central square in the old town! And when I went to explore I found stupidly easy access to everything on offer. If your thinking of booking here - do it!

• 9th Nov 2015

Rogers house is very chill hostel. The walls are very thin, so you are able to hear what's happening next room. Communicating with staff was little hard some time because there wasn't anyone at the desk and we didn't know where to find them. The location in old town was great and the map we got about the pincho places was nice. So the

Really cool little hostel right in the centre of the old part. The room was big and clean and the staff even showed me around and the places to go for the best pintxos. Cheers guys

• 4th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

We had a room without windows - in order to get fresh air we had to use a horrible noisy machine. The kitchen, showers and toilets were quite poor. Sorry to say that.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts