Roger's House Reviews

Juan de Bilbao 13 3�, San Sebastian, Spain

The staff was very nice! Javier was really helpful and went out of his way to help us. He recommended the best places to eat and even walked us to the bus station to make sure we didn't have any trouble. The man deserves a raise! The first room we were in didn't lock properly, so anyone could open it and we weren't able to switch rooms until the next day. It also was a very small room that should be for 2 people max, not 3.

It's a small hostel, but with an excellent location. it's in the old town just next to all the right places to eat and drink. Also, I was surprised but the balcony of my room opened to Plaza de la Constitucion. It was one of the numbered balconies. Very historic. The days that I was in San Sebastian, there were hardly any other people in the hostel. So, it's hard to say about the atmosphere. Also, I felt the bathrooms were a bit small.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts