Roma Prince Inn B&B Reviews

Via Principe Eugenio 15, Rome, Italy

Rome Prince Inn B&B is a very nice hostel and near city centre also metro station I am satisfied so much to stay this hostel Hostel owner Guilla is very kind, friendly and helpful person, she was like a mommy for us, she is very nice She helps what you needed and explains everything kindly I recommend Rome Prince Inn B&B everybody

The hostel it's simple, without luxury, but it's clean, we had a lot options to breakfast and the ladies were helpful and sympathy.The hostel it's in a good locations because it's in a central area, but like in almost all big cities, the central areas generally it's so busy, a lot traffic in the evening and it's dirty and not so beautiful, but like I said, it's near from the Emanuelle station and other places, so for us were convenient stayed there.

I was expecting more about the breakfast.... for my it was only bread in a table. I did´t like it. But I did like the quiet atmosphere and the private room.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts