Roma Prince Inn B&B Reviews

Via Principe Eugenio 15, Rome, Lazio, Italy

I wouldn't recommend this hostel at all. The surroundings are scary and so is the so called "hostel" itself. I wouldn't even call it a hostel. It's simply a flat with rooms to rent. Women who let us in didn't speak a word in English. The room was clean, I can't complain. The problem is, that there was only crazy green light in the room so me and my boyfriend got nystagmus the more we stayed there. I din't know whether I was more scared to stay inside or to go out in this area. A bad experience.

Really nice, thank you Julia and Monica

Very sweet lady and the rooms are super clean and welcoming. Definitely would go there again!

very helpful owner.. nice stay.. thanks !

do not understand why so many people complain, place was perfect. Clean, comfortable, fast wifi

Our first 2 days were good. We got a private bathroom, though we reserved for a shared one. The owner was helpful. Breakfast was ok. Then we got a note that we had to change to a room where the window was opening on the inner staircase of the building (hence no air nor light). The 3rd morning we found 2 men sleeping in the kitchen. They blocked the fridge so we had to wake them up. The situation made us feel uncomfortable. We asked the owner if she knew this, she said no.

• 4th Jul 2013

Great value for money! Close to main train station (no really safe district though - full of strange and homeless people). Room was small but nice and there was everything that we needed even fridge, cutlery and spices:) Very convenient and thoughtful:)

The stay at this hostel was so comfortable, specially the personal who attend the hostel is very polite and always help you, they clean every day the room and also the room is good. We enjoy to stay there and also meet the personal who attend us. Thank you very much Julia and Monica.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts