Roma Scout Center Reviews

Largo dello Scautismo, Rome, Italy

To much noise

The food was good value for money,and the chips were lovely. Staff were friendly enough. Room was super clean and so were the toilets and showers. Literally a 5 minute walk (if that) to the metro which was really convenient.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Scotland

There isn't much in the local area. You have to walk at least 10 to find something open, this is strange for Europe. It could have been that we were there in August... Overall was an okay hosted. Rome is expensive and this place was good for the price. Get what you pay for

I thought it was gooing to be better.

I always get lost whenever I go back to this hostel... The direction is quite confusing, but the facilities and staff are very nice!

Good Hostel. But Someone removed my bed seats in my stay period, and I lost my travel book on my bed. Please do not put anything on your bed or table when you out. Except for this point, It's good Hostel to stay.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

They have a key system where you HAVE to hand your key in when you leave and ask for it when you come back. It's a pretty big hostel, so anyone could come in and say "room 205 please", go into your room and take your stuff. Didn't make me feel very safe. The plugs don't work for standard UK to Europe adaptors, not useful if you want to charge anything. Please take note- THERES NO KITCHEN AND NO DECENT COMMUNAL AREAS. There was a VERY lovely lady on reception who let me use the computer though :)

WiFi was extremely spotty. Which is very frustrating as a traveler because it is my main means of communication. Might I suggested a second wifi router since there always seems to be a lot of guests in the hostel. Staff wasn't really helpful or friendly, would have appreciated more kindness. Very far away from any sights. Despite the cleaners being there EVERYDAY the bathrooms were still really dirty and the showers smelled like urine and the showers were constantly clogged.

Very very clean, lots of bathrooms and showers. Breakfast was just pastries and coffee/juice, so you might need more food. Very close to the metro station to take you directly to the touristy area. No real common area to meet people, but rooms were big and air conditioned. Very family-oriented!

The hostel is a little bit far from city centre, and I could not charge my phone maybe the adapter was not fit. But the hostel was nice. It's clean and tidy. The breakfast was good. The staffs are helpful.

Staff friendly and cool. Free and nice breakfast (free the first coffee) ! You have a big room with you own lockout and looking-glass ! free wifi everywhere ! But on the end, no hot shower and only 4 showers for all girls ... Not enough i think

It was a bit farther away from the center then I thought. The facility was nice & the staff were helpful. The beds were not comfortable but the rooms were nice.

Dear Amy, thank you for your comment! In 5 stop from Metro Bologna you may arrive in Colosseum. 10 min.

Definitely one of the cleanest and most spacious hostels I have ever stayed in!! Although it was far away from any major attractions. Breakfast options were delicious and sweet but the downstairs "restaurant" served a basic dinner (undercooked pasta with plain sauce -one opt). Also due to the absence of a sociable common room and sharable kitchen there was no living atmosphere. Would stay here again because it was clean&safe but would recommend elsewhere if you're looking to meet people!

The hostel was very quiet when i was there (except for a group of school kids) maybe that was due to the time of year i was there. The hostel looks new-ish and is bright and clean and colourful. I had mostly cold/luke warm showers day or night and there were only 3 showers on my floor. There wasn't much of an area to chill or meet people but if you wanted a nice quiet time it was good 😊

Breakfast was pretty simple. Hope there would be more menu.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel! Great staff, especially Barbara at the Front Desk! Super clean everywhere! Great breakfast cornetti from San Lorenzo pasticceria! Only 5 min walk from Metro Bologna! Great, great, great!