Roma Scout Center Reviews

Largo dello Scautismo, Rome, Italy

WiFi was extremely spotty. Which is very frustrating as a traveler because it is my main means of communication. Might I suggested a second wifi router since there always seems to be a lot of guests in the hostel. Staff wasn't really helpful or friendly, would have appreciated more kindness. Very far away from any sights. Despite the cleaners being there EVERYDAY the bathrooms were still really dirty and the showers smelled like urine and the showers were constantly clogged.

The hostel is a little bit far from city centre, and I could not charge my phone maybe the adapter was not fit. But the hostel was nice. It's clean and tidy. The breakfast was good. The staffs are helpful.

Staff friendly and cool. Free and nice breakfast (free the first coffee) ! You have a big room with you own lockout and looking-glass ! free wifi everywhere ! But on the end, no hot shower and only 4 showers for all girls ... Not enough i think

It was a bit farther away from the center then I thought. The facility was nice & the staff were helpful. The beds were not comfortable but the rooms were nice.

Dear Amy, thank you for your comment! In 5 stop from Metro Bologna you may arrive in Colosseum. 10 min.

Definitely one of the cleanest and most spacious hostels I have ever stayed in!! Although it was far away from any major attractions. Breakfast options were delicious and sweet but the downstairs "restaurant" served a basic dinner (undercooked pasta with plain sauce -one opt). Also due to the absence of a sociable common room and sharable kitchen there was no living atmosphere. Would stay here again because it was clean&safe but would recommend elsewhere if you're looking to meet people!

The hostel was very quiet when i was there (except for a group of school kids) maybe that was due to the time of year i was there. The hostel looks new-ish and is bright and clean and colourful. I had mostly cold/luke warm showers day or night and there were only 3 showers on my floor. There wasn't much of an area to chill or meet people but if you wanted a nice quiet time it was good 😊

Breakfast was pretty simple. Hope there would be more menu.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel! Great staff, especially Barbara at the Front Desk! Super clean everywhere! Great breakfast cornetti from San Lorenzo pasticceria! Only 5 min walk from Metro Bologna! Great, great, great!

It was a great stay in the hostel. The staff is great and friendly, ready to help you. I could let my luggage in the "luggage room" even before the check in and after the check out. So I could enjoy Rome without the luggage on the back. I arrived before the time I said I would arrive, and there was no problem. The hostel is not far from the center, worth the walk. Or if you prefer, the metro station is very close from the hostel and you can get very easily everywhere (pay just 1.50).

• 4th Apr 2015

It's a big hostel and an okay price. A big group of school kids were there when I was, so I can't say I enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff was pretty helpful and definitely professional, and the room was fine and pretty clean.