Roma Scout Center Reviews

Largo dello Scautismo, Rome, Italy

Breakfast was pretty simple. Hope there would be more menu.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel! Great staff, especially Barbara at the Front Desk! Super clean everywhere! Great breakfast cornetti from San Lorenzo pasticceria! Only 5 min walk from Metro Bologna! Great, great, great!

• 25th Apr 2015

It was a great stay in the hostel. The staff is great and friendly, ready to help you. I could let my luggage in the "luggage room" even before the check in and after the check out. So I could enjoy Rome without the luggage on the back. I arrived before the time I said I would arrive, and there was no problem. The hostel is not far from the center, worth the walk. Or if you prefer, the metro station is very close from the hostel and you can get very easily everywhere (pay just 1.50).

• 4th Apr 2015

It's a big hostel and an okay price. A big group of school kids were there when I was, so I can't say I enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff was pretty helpful and definitely professional, and the room was fine and pretty clean.

it was a great experience and the people working were very friendly.