Roma Scout Center Reviews

Largo dello Scautismo, Rome, Italy

it was a great experience and the people working were very friendly.

• 5th Dec 2014

Great rooms (lockers, lamps, spacious etc), friendly staff, free breakfast, free wifi. Only issues were: it was really, really, really difficult to find, there was no real common room (just a couch and some chairs off the lobby where you could sit but couldn't make much noise or just hang out), no kitchen (have their own resturant but the food wasn't very good), most peoples adaptors didn't fit the powerpoints in the rooms, and see-through glass showers so no privacy at all when showering.

The hostel has extremely friendly staff. I remember going up to the front desk with a list of archaeology things to see and the receptionist was extremely helpful. She was able to tell me where everything was and how to get there. This was the first time I stayed in a dorm and I thought the room was nice. Each person was given a locker with a key to put their stuff in. Breakfast is included in the price. I would stay here again. I just wish it the hostel was closer to the sites in Rome.