Roma Scout Center Reviews

Largo dello Scautismo, Rome, Italy

To much noise

I apologize for the noise that has disturbed your sleep. We often checks in the plans for the most noisy, unfortunately someone is hard to understand the common public spirit

The food was good value for money,and the chips were lovely. Staff were friendly enough. Room was super clean and so were the toilets and showers. Literally a 5 minute walk (if that) to the metro which was really convenient.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Scotland

There isn't much in the local area. You have to walk at least 10 to find something open, this is strange for Europe. It could have been that we were there in August... Overall was an okay hosted. Rome is expensive and this place was good for the price. Get what you pay for

I thought it was gooing to be better.

I always get lost whenever I go back to this hostel... The direction is quite confusing, but the facilities and staff are very nice!

Good Hostel. But Someone removed my bed seats in my stay period, and I lost my travel book on my bed. Please do not put anything on your bed or table when you out. Except for this point, It's good Hostel to stay.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

They have a key system where you HAVE to hand your key in when you leave and ask for it when you come back. It's a pretty big hostel, so anyone could come in and say "room 205 please", go into your room and take your stuff. Didn't make me feel very safe. The plugs don't work for standard UK to Europe adaptors, not useful if you want to charge anything. Please take note- THERES NO KITCHEN AND NO DECENT COMMUNAL AREAS. There was a VERY lovely lady on reception who let me use the computer though :)

WiFi was extremely spotty. Which is very frustrating as a traveler because it is my main means of communication. Might I suggested a second wifi router since there always seems to be a lot of guests in the hostel. Staff wasn't really helpful or friendly, would have appreciated more kindness. Very far away from any sights. Despite the cleaners being there EVERYDAY the bathrooms were still really dirty and the showers smelled like urine and the showers were constantly clogged.