Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

Great hostel , it was easy to find and close. To everything. It was smaller which was nice because it allowed for everyone to meet each other.

Great location, beyond friendly guests and staff, and very clean and tidy throughout. There are lockers and more than enough electrical outlets available in the rooms which is always a plus. The croissants available for breakfast were some of the best I've ever eaten (seriously!). I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel whatsoever!

Great hostel friendly nice staff and a good room size

Roman Holidays was a good place to stay in Rome. It was very close to the main train station but a little further to all of the sites around the city. They gave us a map at check-in along with some tips for the city, which was very helpful. The kitchen was well stocked and clean, the bathroom was tiny with a tiny shower. The breakfast is light, a fresh croissant, with tea and coffee. The room was big and clean with plenty of outlets!

The dorm room for six was very small, overall felt very cramped. The bathroom left the most to be desired, VERY small and not clean. We had to leave the window open over the street because it was so hot, but this let in the loud noises and smells throughout the night. Morning staff came in and were loud in the morning when obviously people were still sleeping. The kitchen was the most advantageous part, including a good selection of dishes, pots, pans and spices.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Roman Holidays Hostel staff were very nice! (side note: hello Daniel! ) I enjoyed my stay here because of the good location and the rooms. I stayed in the 4 person bedroom for 2 nights and it was very clean and there were lockers in the rooms (dont forget own lock). If you are reading this don't hesitate to book with Roman Holidays =)

it's really comfortable for living. Thanks for cooking us pasta!

it was a great stay made by the personel and the backpakers. the location was great about 20 min walk from main sights and near the termini station so if you want to take bus to aeroport or train to other cities . the only thing i find less attractif is that you have to leave the hostel between 10:30 and 14:00 so for people who go out night they can't have enough sleep. Globaly it was a great experience :D

• 25th May 2014
  • Morocco

Stay was very comfortable and location was very close to City station, that helped a lot. Also the room was very clean. Drawback is they don't have 24 hour reception and no facility to freshen up before check in, which i saw in many other hostels.. But overall it was a pleasant stay..

Clean, good wifi, nice environment

Very friendly staff, close to the main station.

• 17th May 2014

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Great value and location with very comfortable facilities. The reception even had a playstation where my buddy and I relived some memories from our younger days! :)

The place felt very safe!

It was really a pleasure to stay for a few days at the Roman Holiday Hostel. The staff was very helpful and frendly. So, thank you to Andrea, Cyprian, Daniel, simona. I hope I've forgot nobody. The rooms were clean thanks to Andrea who always did a good work. To me everything was perfect !

Solid location and helpful staff. Nothing particularly spectacular, and no atmosphere whatsoever, but decent value and location

Of all the hostels I've stayed in Rome (and everywhere really), this was by far the best in customer service and overall atmosphere. When I checked in early, they accommodated me right away with transportation options without rushing me off. The reception took the time to explain the rules and even made me use the internet to check in for my flight. Though not an issue for me, but the small bathroom for 6+ people may be a bit cramped. Overall, A++ service.

Great place! Staff are very helpful and cooked a delicious free meal during my stay. Location is perfect and the main girl who does all the cleaning is fantastic!

This hostel is very different than the big commercial ones in a good way. It's location is convenient to the train station and therefore the metro and buses, but still a doable walk from major sights. The kitchen is great, the staff are the most welcoming I've met anywhere in Europe, and the limited number of guests (even when it was fully booked for Easter weekend) meant you could easily get alone time when you need it. Also free croissants for breakfast and fast, reliable wifi! Stay here!!

• 18th Apr 2014

The night receptionist was very helpful and friendly and had no problems with me having to leave the keys to catch a very early flight. Great location and better security and cleanliness than I imagined from a hostel so close to Roma Termini (5-7 minutes away with heavy luggage).

You get what you pay for, but AWESOME location! Breakfast is also provided and that was SUPER nice!