Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

AMAZING location, 5 minutes walk from Roma Termini. It's a very clean and comfortable place, with an amazing bed and good air con. Hot water isn't always available but not a huge problem. Love the free breakfast and it was overall a great place to recharge and sleep at.

The hostel has a small common room and small kitchen. This makes it a bit impersonal, however the rooms are nice and the staff are great and friendly!

I have never stayed in a hostel before. The staff was VERY friendly and welcoming. They cleaned every day, though you had to leave from 10-2 for it. Had ac, Wi-Fi, and a locker big enough to fit a carry on or your most valuables. Perfect if your looking for more relaxed and smaller style. It's by the train station which I didn't take much as you can walk a lot of places. Vatican's kind of far. Staff very helpful if you had questions about navigating or anything in general. Great price for it!!

• 18th Jul 2015

· Lights/outlets located next to the bunk beds · Lockers available in the room (but there were only 4 in my 5-bed dorm) · There actually are croissants and coffee included with your stay, even though the Hostelworld print-out indicates it’s not · The showers were clean and ensuite · Less than 10 minute walk from the train station, and ~20 min walk to the Coliseum · Luggage storage in a cupboard in the kitchen · There was dependable wifi in the rooms and common areas

Very nice, the staff tried their best to offer suggestions as to where to visit and arrangements

Overall a good stay! Good walking distance from colosseum and Spanish steps. Pastries in the morning were good. Only bad thing was the wifi kept cutting out but I'd stay here again

The private rooms are very nice if you want a low-budget hotel room. The shared bathroom is always cleen and we at least had little problems taking showers in the morning, not that much traffic. The aircondition worked well for what it is intended to do, but it was a bit scary at night when it suddenly started dripping water. Otherwise we had a great stay, the social atmosphere isn't the best. We did talk to people, but there wasn't that much will to go out and do things together.

This was my first hostel I have ever stayed at and it was absolutely wonderful! The first night I got there they made a lovely Italian dinner and it was fabulous! Location is great and wonderful staff!! Thanks again! :)

Es un buen lugar, con AC, lockers, cerca de termini, buen ambiente, amables, limpio, por el precio que se paga esta bien . Podría ser mejor .

Really friendly and helpfull staff that gives you the best recommendations for gelato and pizza ;) The Rooms were clean and big enough. So was the bathroom. The Area is quiet, its really close to the train station and you can easily walk to all the attractions. I would defenetely stay there again.

• 24th Jun 2015

A fresh croissant and a cup of coffee is really all you need to start your day in Rome, and they have that despite saying no breakfast is included. Location's great if you're looking for something near the train station. Air conditioning worked great. Toilets were pretty decent too. Owner was a pretty interesting and friendly guy. Had a great time there!

Upon arriving at the hostel, we were warmly welcomed and a map of the city, attractions, amenities and favourite places to visit/eat where explained in great detail. Once dropping off our luggage in our rooms/lockers, we used the map to explore the city. With the map having circles on, it really helped us choose where to go. The staff are really friendly and helpful! The beds are comfortable and the shower is powerful but changes temperature. I will certainly come back and stay here :) x

For rome, this was an adequate hostel. The hostel is similar to a bed and breakfast. Staff were helpful.

It was basically like staying in a cheap motel: a bed crammed into a tiny room. It's fine if you just want a place to sleep. Don't expect the community feel of a hostel.

• 13th Jun 2015

Reading lights for each individual bed would have been nice; but overall, this hostel is in a GREAT location. The daily breakfast was delicious. Staff was super helpful/friendly and VERY accommodating to all our needs. Awesome hostel!!!!

I had a late flight to Rome and could only check-in at around mid-night but the receptionist still welcomed me to check in with detailed guidelines on how to spend my time in Rome effectively. I really appreciate it

We got in at 11 and the desk attendant was wonderful!! He met us outside the door and helped us with our bags. Lockers in the rooms. The shower in the room wasn't working (someone broke it the day we got there) but we just used the one right outside our door. I'm sure they have fixed it by now and it's a rain shower head!! Breakfast was light but included (coffee, tea, pastry). The kitchen is well stocked with cooking essentials so you don't need to buy. Sooo close to termini!!

Great location, literally less than 5 minutes from Termini. However, a bit difficult to spot the hostel because the sign is very small.

'Roman Holidays' is a clean and cosy hostel. Although it is at the heart of Rome, very close to Roma Termini, it is not easy spot its location because there is no board or name plate outside the building. Locate building number 27 on Via Volturno and then the only place you can find the name 'Roman Holidays' is on the door bell listing. Andreina, the host is very helpful. I would give this hostel top marks for cleanliness.

• 22nd May 2015
  • India

Very well situated within stones throw of Termini. Walking distance to most of the hotspots. Safe, clean and quiet. Great owners + a coffee and croissant for breakfast. Recommended.