Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

I had a amazing experience in this hostel, especially their location, near to everything. Very friendly staff!!!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel is really nice, close to the main train station and the metro. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would stay again there in my next trip to rome.

Great location, friendly staff. Slight mix up with beds in the middle of the night which was left unsolved. Good cleaning etc however, it says for people to leave the rooms by 10am, and on a few occasions we were almost forced to leave at 930 as the lady already began cleaning, forcing me off my bed. Bathroom: needs hooks on doors because it's super wet in there. But all in all a good experience.

The hostel was a very nice location, very close to Termini station. The facilities are very good, the bathrooms are fine, beds are comfortable. The staff was very helpful and attentive with us. Definitely recommended.

I really enjoyed the four days I stayed at this place. The staff does a great job at making you feel like home as soon as you walk through the door. Facilities are also very clean and the location of the place is very convenient.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

The people of the reception were very kind and give an excellent services.

great location, great stuff, our room was being cleaned every day and the atmosphere was really cool and friendly. would totally go back there! :)

Quiet, clean and close to the public transport hub of Rome. The staff were so friendly and helpful - I cannot stress this enough. I was treated with real respect. The kitchen had a good range of equipment to cook with. An excellent supermarket nearby saved me a lot of money. It was easy to walk to the main sites like the Collesseum and the Palatine. The windows had really good double glazing which made the rooms quiet. It had free wi-fi and a cinematic screen in common room. Good coffee too!

• 20th Nov 2014

A most convenient location, in the very heart of all the action and yet, a very quiet location with no street noise. The rooms, kitchen area and common room were all immaculate. I always stay in hostels and Roman Holidays gets an A++++ for effort. Added to that, the staff was delightful - helpful, considerate and genuinely pleasant. Thank you, Roman Holidays, for being such a great host for a terrific price.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Great hostel, clean rooms and incredibly helpful staff!

Has main room and kitchen that provide you whatever you need, even for cooking. Staff are friendly and helpfull. These are the main positive points about our experience. About location it depends, its not really in the center, but near the train station, metro, and also main bus station, were arrives the buses from the airports. 1 shower only. Our room was the worst thing of our stay, instead of a bed we got a sofa converted to a bed, which was unconfortable. I guess we got what we paid for.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at roman holidays. It is a cosy and chill place not far from the centre of Rome. I want to make a special mention of Andrea and Ciprion. They were both extremely helpful, and their hospitality was amazing. They even cooked for us! Andrea also keeps the place spotlessly clean. Cleanest hostel I've stayed in.

This is a wonderful hostel with a friendly staff. They twice shared pasta they made with those of us who were there. The common room is small but cozy and I had some good conversations with guests and hosts. The room was comfortable too. They clean at 10 so you have to be out but shouldn't you be exploring Rome anyway? I am not a partying traveler so I greatly appreciated a quiet hostel. Sometimes those are hard to find in a big city like Rome so this hostel is perfect. Thank you!

We stayed in a private room and it was beyond comfortable and we felt very safe leaving our stuff there during the day! It was a little hard to find but was right down the street from Termani. It really is a hidden gem. The area between downtown and the hostel was a little sketchy at night and not very well lit but right near the hostel was pretty lit. Overall we had a great stay!

• 31st Oct 2014

Very good staff !! Very good room (bed and toilets)! Hostel atmosphere was really great.

• 31st Oct 2014

Staff was really nice. Made us a great Italian dish and the croissants in the morning are delicious. 5 minutes away from terminal.

On friday they cook pasta to everybody, the best icecream in town is 2 blocks away (la romana) and the central station as well.

Way over my expectations. Really nice small hostel with a good common area, decent kitchen and good dorms. An extra plus was the brand new showers, best shower so far! Would definetely recommend this one.

Excellent stay! Staff were helpful and let me use their phone when I needed to sort out some things. Clean room and bathroom attached to share between 5 which was no problem. Great location - close enough to walk to all the main sights. Felt safe and homely.

I enjoyed my stay here, it is within walking distance of almost everything (not the Vatican). 5 minutes from the train station, but the area isn't crowded, there is quite a few restaurants around. The staff was great, I was sitting in the common room one day and the owner was making lunch and offered myself and someone else some. I will stay here again, and recommend it to anyone going to Rome.