Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

Me gustó el hostal, todo fue muy bien, única recomendación, si es posible, tener un letrero visible, es confuso algunas veces!!, pero es algo irrelevante, el hostal 100% recomendable...

Great location! Great staff! The internet conection so so... The kitchen doesnt' have an oven, but it's pretty well equiped. My room had an ensuite bathroom and tv... The shower worked perfectly with a nice pressure and temperature, and the bed was comfortable. Everything was ok!

The hostel is 3-5 min walk to Termini station. Which is convenient. The hostel itself is ok, if you are around the city walking all day. We were two friends in a twin private room, which was tiny, with tiny and narrow beds! The toilet - shower was clean and comfortable. BUT you can hear everything from every room, toilets and corridor which was pretty annoying if you are NOT a deep sleeper. The staff was good. Also the hostel offers a cup of tea/coffee and a croissant for breakfast.

It had a small breakfast, with just croissant and coffee/tea, that was great to start the day and a real money saver. The staff was very helpful and I really liked the atmosphere. Rarely used the public transportation, it has a great location, but if you need any transportation you can get it in the station just 5 minutes away.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

We like the hostel, it is clean and the receptionists are very friendly. And the wifi was working good and fast and it worked in the rooms too. Only one problem, the noise in the street was too loud and it make a little bit difficult to sleep.

Really kind and nice staff!! I forgot her name but the woman staff from Romania was especially so nice! I highly recommend here for staying! Plus nice location and facilities.

Great Great Great Great Staff, Great Hostel. But super hard to find the hostel.

This is a good hostel for the price that you pay. First, the owner really helps you with some tips from rome. The breakfast its just what you need, a coffee and a croissant and finally the room and the bathroom are really clean all the time. A 100% recomendable

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Wonderful staff in a nice hostel. Location is in a shady neighbourhood. Really nice kitchen and common area.

Nice hostel with kind staff, the room was a bit small yet I'd recommend it.

Great location to all the sites, good place to crash for a night. If you are with a buddy great place, if you're with a gf probably be able to find a nicer place.

Nice place to crash for the night. Close to train station. Provided a snack in the morning. Thankyou!

The hostel was good, it contained the necessary stuff. The price is good on what they offer, Daniel was a great asset, very kind and provided many help and great tips. I would stay there again if I had the chance.

Nice and clean hostel 7 mins walk to Termini. It's Rome so don't expect much for location. Staffs were friendly. Thanks Daniel for cooking pasta and wine. It was great. I enjoyed it. I got a very good room at the reception area. Cozy common area with satellite TV. Hostel was so clean but I found your cleaning process pretty weird that you ask guest to leave room from 10 til 2 pm. Let's say you have to get up and ready by 10 so no late night party I guess. Overall good hostel. I enjoyed my stay!

The hostel was good if all you want is a bed for the night. It is located really close to Termini. However, I probably wouldn't recommend it to solo travelers since there isn't any social atmosphere.

I had a amazing experience in this hostel, especially their location, near to everything. Very friendly staff!!!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel is really nice, close to the main train station and the metro. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would stay again there in my next trip to rome.

Great location, friendly staff. Slight mix up with beds in the middle of the night which was left unsolved. Good cleaning etc however, it says for people to leave the rooms by 10am, and on a few occasions we were almost forced to leave at 930 as the lady already began cleaning, forcing me off my bed. Bathroom: needs hooks on doors because it's super wet in there. But all in all a good experience.

The hostel was a very nice location, very close to Termini station. The facilities are very good, the bathrooms are fine, beds are comfortable. The staff was very helpful and attentive with us. Definitely recommended.

I really enjoyed the four days I stayed at this place. The staff does a great job at making you feel like home as soon as you walk through the door. Facilities are also very clean and the location of the place is very convenient.

• 4th Jan 2015