Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

Can be confusing finding the hostel as there is no sign outside and it shares the building with two small hotels. Staff were helpful. For example, they found us accommodation for the night when they were fully booked. The hostel is small, spotlessly clean and has a calm atmosphere. Our dormitory had been recently painted. You get a better deal on price and availability if you book through the hostel's own website.

Nice and very basic hostel. The staff is very friendly and its located really close to Termini station, thus is very easy to find. Also is nearby Rome´s major tourist attractions. However there isn't a real atmosphere and facilities in it, so If you´re travelling alone may not be you´re best choice.

Wonderful stay. Easy check in and check out. A tad loud just because of the building structure. Great location. Tad hard to find. (Same door as hotel Cressy, different doorbell). Great common room and a small breakfast. Our bed was actually a pullout couch, so a tad uncomfortable. Otherwise, easy basic hostel for us. Thanks!

Very small hostel with excellent staff. Definitely not a party hostel... There is a small common room, but not many people hang out there. Our room was ensuite with a really nice bathroom. Large lockers big enough for backpacks. Decent kitchen, free pastries in the morning for breakfast. Would stay here again if I were looking for a bit of a quieter hostel in the future.

Nice place to stay close to the train station. I wasn't there for long but Daniel at reception was very nice, answered my questions, gave me a map and showed me where to go. Good to stay close to the train if you have an early flight. I was traveling alone and found it relatively easy to meet people here.

• 29th Sep 2015

Pros: 1. Friendly staff 2. Closer to Roma termini station 3. Free breakfast (croissants and coffee ) 4. Clean rooms and toilets Cons: 1. Bit of walk to major attractions 2. Initially it was harder to figure out the hostel

i do have a pleasant stayed at Roman Holidays. Just forget his name, not mistaken he is the owner, he is a Romanian, he is good and gave lot of helpful information to us.. while the other 2 lady reception on the following days were not. What ever we requested or asked she will said i dont know...!! As a receptionist in the service line, especially in travel line must be friendly and full of information and know the travellers need. I don't mind to stay at Roman Hostel again... Cheers.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

Great place in center of the city, very helpful staff, friendly crowd. Would like to stay here if I visit Rome again.

Stayed there for just one night. We had booked for a mixed 5-dorm and got a twin private room instead which was great! Also enjoyed free breakfast. Not so close to city center but close to train and metro station.

amazing hostel and friendly staff

Cleaning ladies come in no matter what at before 9am. Very average hostel. I will look elsewhere next trip to Rome.

Great hostel with friendly and helpful staff!!! Just a stone throw from Roma Termini station, very convenient location!! They organize Pasta dinner 1-2 a week, it was awesome!! Meet a lot of great traveller at comfortable living room where we can watch DVD and play Games (Play Station, Wii). Nice atmosphere! Will be back to stay here definetely when I come to Rome!!

All of the staff were lovely and welcoming and very helpful with suggesting what to see and where to go to eat. Was nice to have a bathroom in the dorm and everything was very clean. Breakfast was provide and was more the adequate (coffee/tea and a croissant). 5 minute walk to the main train station and bus station so easy to get around.

A bit difficult to find (just a small name beside the door buzzer) for those not used to Rome and how there are several hotels/hostels to a building. A bigger sign/name, or more info on the web site would help

the staff was very kind and gave me many tips. and there was no problem. everything was good. if i have the chance to come in this city, for sure i will stay there.^^ the hostel is located near to train station and many another hostels, that's why it is safe area. p.s i want to go on a trip in brasov, romania one of staff recommend me.^.^b

Staff were really helpful and friendly! Added bonus was the dvd player in the common room where we enjoyed a couple of movies. Great place, would stay again!

Stone throw away from the station, walking distance to pretty much everything Reception are really nice and gave a rough outline of where everything is on a map and some great gelato places First night we arrived they gave us some free pasta and wine for us all to get to know each other in the hostel, nice touch

absolutely wonderful time there, daniel and the team were great.

• 18th Aug 2015

After attending 10+ hostels, this hostel was amongst the best hostels I've stayed at. I loved the spontaneous cooked dinner, the great staff and the location was killer. Thank you for the lovely stay!

Nice hostel, great staff. Would maybe contact and ask for bedroom across the hall unless will be up each night as one in main section can be loud next to common room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3