Fabulous 609 Total Reviews
Fabulous 609 Total Reviews
Român Holidays Hostel Located at Via Volturno 27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome roma 00185 Via Volturno 27
89% 609
41.9045448 12.4994802
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016

This was the best hostel I stayed at in room. It had a great solo traveler environment, very close to the train stations, and pretty nice rooms. Unfortunately the room that I was saying in had a broken air conditioner but other than that the staff was really friendly and they offered free pastries in the morning.

8th Jul 2016

This was a gem of a hostel! Spitting distance from the main train/metro station, easy walk to EVERYTHING. Kind, knowledgable staff, made us dinner! Incredible AC; BRRR!! So nice to come back to in the heat of July. Bathroom in each room and also one in hallway. One of my top hostel experiences (and I've seen it all...), which is important in a city as large and intimidating as Rome.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

Great place! The hostel is clean, the location is great, and the staff are very very friendly and helpful! While I was there the staff invited me out for gelato and some great views of the city and helped in so many ways. I really liked staying at this hostel.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

This hostel was great. The staff were super helpful. Aircon in room 105 didn't work very well which was a pain. They had Netflix in the living room which was cool. I found this hostel was great for solo travel. Pretty much everyone there was solo traveling which was nice. The location is pretty good. Very close to train stations. Would recommend.

1st Jul 2016
4.9

Really wish we had stayed somewhere else... The hostel was difficult to find (it's in a large building with other budget hotels), and the location was HORRIBLE, bad neighborhood. It was about a 40 minute walk in the hot sun to the attractions and better neighborhoods of Rome. The staff was pretty unhelpful and gave us no recommendations on where to eat, what to go, or how to get around. The walls were paper thin so it was very hard to sleep. The wifi didn't work well in the rooms.

29th Jun 2016

I spent 4 nights here. The rooms are quite small and it felt a bit cramped. Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay. The breakfast (croissant and coffee) was appreciated. Not much of an atmosphere at night, but still not impossible to meet other travelers to hang out with. It would be nice if the hostel organized some weekly events, other than the dinner night, which unfortunately did not occur while I was staying there

27th Jun 2016

I stayed for one night, and enjoyed my stay. I got in at 11:30 and the common room had a few people mingling in it, which was nice to see. Its extremely well located, about a block or so from the train, which was why I booked ithe hostel. The bedroom was clean, bathroom not as much, but I think that was due to the people in my room, not from not being maintained. The breakfast was simple, but yummy. Air conditioner above my bed leaked water onto my bed, meaning we couldn't use it...

• Australia, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016
8.0

Couldn't say enough about the location, especially if you're only staying for a few days. Literally 300m from the train terminal. Rooms are large, staff are friendly and you get a free dinner some nights. Only qualm for me was the showers which took a long time to heat up but other than that would recommend

24th Jun 2016

Location was right next to the termini station which was convenient but is at least a 20 minute walk to the major attractions. Staff was helpful and provided a nice breakfast in the morning. I would stay at this hostel again.

22nd Jun 2016

Fantastic location! Male owner was very nice and social with all guests, always giving recommendations for local food and festivities. They kept the place very clean and offerred a small but sufficient breakfast. Great stay.