Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

Staff were really helpful and friendly! Added bonus was the dvd player in the common room where we enjoyed a couple of movies. Great place, would stay again!

Stone throw away from the station, walking distance to pretty much everything Reception are really nice and gave a rough outline of where everything is on a map and some great gelato places First night we arrived they gave us some free pasta and wine for us all to get to know each other in the hostel, nice touch

absolutely wonderful time there, daniel and the team were great.

• 18th Aug 2015

Amazing hostel for a weekend in Rome - really good location because it's only a 5 minute walk from Termini station. The hostel staff was full of great recommendations for things to do in Rome - places to see, restaurants to check out, local events (like Trastevere) that are going on, etc. I got lucky and met some very friendly travellers who were a lot of fun to hang out with in the hostel. Definitely recommend this place and would stay here again should I go back to Rome.

I love this place. I've told everyone that I've heard was going to Rome to go here. It's a couple blocks from Termini station, AC in the rooms and good free breakfast pastries. I came back through Rome so I stayed here again.

Staff were brilliant- Daniel was especially helpful with good advice, offers of wine and a bit of a chat over our 5 days. WIFI and aircon were the best I've experienced in a European hostel. Our twin room was small but clean and comfortable. The common room was comfy with movies, a PC (with a printer), couches and tables and chairs. The kitchen was small but served our needs perfectly and a free breakfast (pastries & coffee) is always a plus.

When we arived late the guy at the desk already knew our names and gave us a full explanation of the hostel, and also the city. The information he gave us was our excellent guide for our stay in Rome. Everything was very clean and cleaned every day. The kitchen was also good, a nice common room and the staff was really helpfull and nice our whole stay. A very relaxed and friendly atmosphere overall. We got 4 keys for all the doors so security was also very good. I would definitally recommend :)

Fantastic location - clean rooms - aircon great and the crossaints were awesome however atmosphere was lacking all in all great hostel.

AMAZING location, 5 minutes walk from Roma Termini. It's a very clean and comfortable place, with an amazing bed and good air con. Hot water isn't always available but not a huge problem. Love the free breakfast and it was overall a great place to recharge and sleep at.

The hostel has a small common room and small kitchen. This makes it a bit impersonal, however the rooms are nice and the staff are great and friendly!

Location was not the best, located near Roma Termini, dodgy characters around. Staff was friendly and helpful, Internet and a/c were working. The only down side to this hostel is just the location, wouldn't recommend to females travelling by themselves.

I have never stayed in a hostel before. The staff was VERY friendly and welcoming. They cleaned every day, though you had to leave from 10-2 for it. Had ac, Wi-Fi, and a locker big enough to fit a carry on or your most valuables. Perfect if your looking for more relaxed and smaller style. It's by the train station which I didn't take much as you can walk a lot of places. Vatican's kind of far. Staff very helpful if you had questions about navigating or anything in general. Great price for it!!

• 18th Jul 2015

· Lights/outlets located next to the bunk beds · Lockers available in the room (but there were only 4 in my 5-bed dorm) · There actually are croissants and coffee included with your stay, even though the Hostelworld print-out indicates it’s not · The showers were clean and ensuite · Less than 10 minute walk from the train station, and ~20 min walk to the Coliseum · Luggage storage in a cupboard in the kitchen · There was dependable wifi in the rooms and common areas

Very nice, the staff tried their best to offer suggestions as to where to visit and arrangements

Overall a good stay! Good walking distance from colosseum and Spanish steps. Pastries in the morning were good. Only bad thing was the wifi kept cutting out but I'd stay here again

The private rooms are very nice if you want a low-budget hotel room. The shared bathroom is always cleen and we at least had little problems taking showers in the morning, not that much traffic. The aircondition worked well for what it is intended to do, but it was a bit scary at night when it suddenly started dripping water. Otherwise we had a great stay, the social atmosphere isn't the best. We did talk to people, but there wasn't that much will to go out and do things together.

This was my first hostel I have ever stayed at and it was absolutely wonderful! The first night I got there they made a lovely Italian dinner and it was fabulous! Location is great and wonderful staff!! Thanks again! :)

Es un buen lugar, con AC, lockers, cerca de termini, buen ambiente, amables, limpio, por el precio que se paga esta bien . Podría ser mejor .

Really friendly and helpfull staff that gives you the best recommendations for gelato and pizza ;) The Rooms were clean and big enough. So was the bathroom. The Area is quiet, its really close to the train station and you can easily walk to all the attractions. I would defenetely stay there again.

• 24th Jun 2015

A fresh croissant and a cup of coffee is really all you need to start your day in Rome, and they have that despite saying no breakfast is included. Location's great if you're looking for something near the train station. Air conditioning worked great. Toilets were pretty decent too. Owner was a pretty interesting and friendly guy. Had a great time there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3