Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

This is a good hostel for the price that you pay. First, the owner really helps you with some tips from rome. The breakfast its just what you need, a coffee and a croissant and finally the room and the bathroom are really clean all the time. A 100% recomendable

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Wonderful staff in a nice hostel. Location is in a shady neighbourhood. Really nice kitchen and common area.

Nice hostel with kind staff, the room was a bit small yet I'd recommend it.

Great location to all the sites, good place to crash for a night. If you are with a buddy great place, if you're with a gf probably be able to find a nicer place.

Nice place to crash for the night. Close to train station. Provided a snack in the morning. Thankyou!

The hostel was good, it contained the necessary stuff. The price is good on what they offer, Daniel was a great asset, very kind and provided many help and great tips. I would stay there again if I had the chance.

Nice and clean hostel 7 mins walk to Termini. It's Rome so don't expect much for location. Staffs were friendly. Thanks Daniel for cooking pasta and wine. It was great. I enjoyed it. I got a very good room at the reception area. Cozy common area with satellite TV. Hostel was so clean but I found your cleaning process pretty weird that you ask guest to leave room from 10 til 2 pm. Let's say you have to get up and ready by 10 so no late night party I guess. Overall good hostel. I enjoyed my stay!

The hostel was good if all you want is a bed for the night. It is located really close to Termini. However, I probably wouldn't recommend it to solo travelers since there isn't any social atmosphere.

I had a amazing experience in this hostel, especially their location, near to everything. Very friendly staff!!!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel is really nice, close to the main train station and the metro. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would stay again there in my next trip to rome.

Great location, friendly staff. Slight mix up with beds in the middle of the night which was left unsolved. Good cleaning etc however, it says for people to leave the rooms by 10am, and on a few occasions we were almost forced to leave at 930 as the lady already began cleaning, forcing me off my bed. Bathroom: needs hooks on doors because it's super wet in there. But all in all a good experience.

The hostel was a very nice location, very close to Termini station. The facilities are very good, the bathrooms are fine, beds are comfortable. The staff was very helpful and attentive with us. Definitely recommended.

I really enjoyed the four days I stayed at this place. The staff does a great job at making you feel like home as soon as you walk through the door. Facilities are also very clean and the location of the place is very convenient.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

The people of the reception were very kind and give an excellent services.

great location, great stuff, our room was being cleaned every day and the atmosphere was really cool and friendly. would totally go back there! :)

Quiet, clean and close to the public transport hub of Rome. The staff were so friendly and helpful - I cannot stress this enough. I was treated with real respect. The kitchen had a good range of equipment to cook with. An excellent supermarket nearby saved me a lot of money. It was easy to walk to the main sites like the Collesseum and the Palatine. The windows had really good double glazing which made the rooms quiet. It had free wi-fi and a cinematic screen in common room. Good coffee too!

• 20th Nov 2014

A most convenient location, in the very heart of all the action and yet, a very quiet location with no street noise. The rooms, kitchen area and common room were all immaculate. I always stay in hostels and Roman Holidays gets an A++++ for effort. Added to that, the staff was delightful - helpful, considerate and genuinely pleasant. Thank you, Roman Holidays, for being such a great host for a terrific price.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Great hostel, clean rooms and incredibly helpful staff!

Has main room and kitchen that provide you whatever you need, even for cooking. Staff are friendly and helpfull. These are the main positive points about our experience. About location it depends, its not really in the center, but near the train station, metro, and also main bus station, were arrives the buses from the airports. 1 shower only. Our room was the worst thing of our stay, instead of a bed we got a sofa converted to a bed, which was unconfortable. I guess we got what we paid for.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at roman holidays. It is a cosy and chill place not far from the centre of Rome. I want to make a special mention of Andrea and Ciprion. They were both extremely helpful, and their hospitality was amazing. They even cooked for us! Andrea also keeps the place spotlessly clean. Cleanest hostel I've stayed in.