Roman Holidays Hostel Reviews

Via Volturno 27, Rome, Italy

Very well situated within stones throw of Termini. Walking distance to most of the hotspots. Safe, clean and quiet. Great owners + a coffee and croissant for breakfast. Recommended.

Located close to the train station, with a decent kitchen. A decent walk to the major attractions.

Since the airconditioning was out, it was a bit warm.

Good location, close to train station. Friendly staff which told us the best places to go and when which helped us out a lot. Clean rooms. We enjoyed our stay here

We had a wonderful welcome at the front desk. The man showed us our room and helped us when we had an issue with the key. He gave us a map and suggestions for the city. Great location, really close to Roma Termini train station. Breakfast-coffee and croissants-was the perfect way to start the day. Staff was accommodating and friendly and spoke English very well. I would definitely return!

• 1st May 2015

Me gustó el hostal, todo fue muy bien, única recomendación, si es posible, tener un letrero visible, es confuso algunas veces!!, pero es algo irrelevante, el hostal 100% recomendable...

Great location! Great staff! The internet conection so so... The kitchen doesnt' have an oven, but it's pretty well equiped. My room had an ensuite bathroom and tv... The shower worked perfectly with a nice pressure and temperature, and the bed was comfortable. Everything was ok!

The hostel is 3-5 min walk to Termini station. Which is convenient. The hostel itself is ok, if you are around the city walking all day. We were two friends in a twin private room, which was tiny, with tiny and narrow beds! The toilet - shower was clean and comfortable. BUT you can hear everything from every room, toilets and corridor which was pretty annoying if you are NOT a deep sleeper. The staff was good. Also the hostel offers a cup of tea/coffee and a croissant for breakfast.

It had a small breakfast, with just croissant and coffee/tea, that was great to start the day and a real money saver. The staff was very helpful and I really liked the atmosphere. Rarely used the public transportation, it has a great location, but if you need any transportation you can get it in the station just 5 minutes away.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

We like the hostel, it is clean and the receptionists are very friendly. And the wifi was working good and fast and it worked in the rooms too. Only one problem, the noise in the street was too loud and it make a little bit difficult to sleep.

Really kind and nice staff!! I forgot her name but the woman staff from Romania was especially so nice! I highly recommend here for staying! Plus nice location and facilities.

Great Great Great Great Staff, Great Hostel. But super hard to find the hostel.

This is a good hostel for the price that you pay. First, the owner really helps you with some tips from rome. The breakfast its just what you need, a coffee and a croissant and finally the room and the bathroom are really clean all the time. A 100% recomendable

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Wonderful staff in a nice hostel. Location is in a shady neighbourhood. Really nice kitchen and common area.

Nice hostel with kind staff, the room was a bit small yet I'd recommend it.

Great location to all the sites, good place to crash for a night. If you are with a buddy great place, if you're with a gf probably be able to find a nicer place.

Nice place to crash for the night. Close to train station. Provided a snack in the morning. Thankyou!

The hostel was good, it contained the necessary stuff. The price is good on what they offer, Daniel was a great asset, very kind and provided many help and great tips. I would stay there again if I had the chance.

Nice and clean hostel 7 mins walk to Termini. It's Rome so don't expect much for location. Staffs were friendly. Thanks Daniel for cooking pasta and wine. It was great. I enjoyed it. I got a very good room at the reception area. Cozy common area with satellite TV. Hostel was so clean but I found your cleaning process pretty weird that you ask guest to leave room from 10 til 2 pm. Let's say you have to get up and ready by 10 so no late night party I guess. Overall good hostel. I enjoyed my stay!

The hostel was good if all you want is a bed for the night. It is located really close to Termini. However, I probably wouldn't recommend it to solo travelers since there isn't any social atmosphere.