Fabulous 731 Total Reviews
Fabulous 731 Total Reviews
Român Holidays Hostel Located at Via Volturno 27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome roma 00185 Via Volturno 27
89% 731
41.9045448 12.4994802
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

Very friendly staff, good value for money, walking distance from the train station and most of the major sights. The hosts even made everyone dinner. Would highly recommend to anyone.

5th Jan 2017

Roman Holidays is conveniently located close to Termini station. I enjoy walking through cities to explore, so I didn't mind being 20-30 mins from the main sights. My friend and I booked a 5 bed ensuite but were put in a 2 bed room when we arrived, which was a pleasant surprise. The staff were very friendly and helped me print out plane tickets. The kitchen is well stocked with spices and dishes, and the breakfast was a nice touch. I'd stay here again.

4th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Roman. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the location couldn't be better (five minute walk to Termini), the place was clean, and they even made us dinner one night. It is truly a great hostel that I will stay at again next time I'm in Rome!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

The hostel was excellent! Right from the get go the staff were very helpful, and having a functioning kitchen was such a nice upgrade from my last hostel. The Location was pretty excellent as well. I was very pleased with this hostel

1st Jan 2017

A bit hard to find and the wifi isn't amazing but still a fantastic place to stay. Walk to the coliseum was 20-30 minutes. Free coffee and pastries in the morning, and sometimes free wine and food for dinner if you're lucky! Met a great group of people here as well, the atmosphere was perfect for a solo traveler. Small and quaint.

31st Dec 2016

This is a good hostel. They actually have free dinner. Twice I was offered lunch because I was too lazy to wake up for breakfast. On New years they brought out wine. Staff is friendly. There is a lockout between 10am and 2pm which sucks, because I can't really get myself to wake up that early but this is a cool place. It's cheap. People are nice. You will not regret your stay here

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, really felt like home. The owners were incredible, gave us breakfast, cooked dinner for us a couple of times and even gave a yoga class at the end of the night, amazing place!!!

29th Dec 2016

The staff at this hostel were amazing. I loved staying at this hostel but the location, being right next to termini, made me feel uncomfortable to go out at night as a solo female traveler. I would not recommend this to solo female travelers but for anyone else, this is a must stay hostel. Plus there's an amazing gelato place a few blocks away.

29th Dec 2016

The staff was very friendly and I liked the room. They cleaned daily and provided some good food. Really fun experience here.

• France, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

I can only recommand this place ! The staff is very nice and welcoming, the rooms and common parties are cleaned everyday. It's close to termini which means you can take any bus or metro to visit Rome and any shuttle to the airport. I felt safe there, especially travelling on my own. I'd be back there for sure !