Romangelo II Reviews

Via Giovanni Giolitti 137, 1st floor, Rome, Italy

I really like the staffs. They are so kind and take care of us. Location was also good but it was difficult for us to figure out the hostel because there was no sign around the hostel. I thought sheets and towels weren't fresh. Anyway, the atmosphere is really good:)

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Firstly, I had to ask some guys out the front if I was in the right place. Secondly, there's no sign to clearly say where reception is and I spent 10 minutes ringing the wrong doorbell. I didn't receive a key I did arrive late and only stayed 1 night but I should still get a key, or at least be asked if I want one. They had no credit card facilities the machine was "broken" So loud at night! Couldn't sleep at all, great location for termini but way too loud. Staff was super nice though

Location and staff was very good. The main weakness of this hostel is lack of kitchen and a living room/bar. For this reason, I think it''s a wrong choice for us. However ı should say that there is no misleading information -they are honest and they provided what they promise.

Its great location and there service is great but just watch out guy! no drink in hostel so go outside especailly colossium , drink your wine looking over great nightview. if you have any question ask Elsa she is lady answer all Q.

It's a good place if you arrive late at night or have to catch an early train as it's just next to the termini station, the area is very sketchy at night and most people won't feel safe around but if you need it for a night is a good option as it is clean and the staff is nice. the included breakfast is just a croissant and a box juice so don't expect much. if you are looking for a longer stay in rome find another place further from the station. we stayed at mosaic hostel for the second night!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts