Rome Accommodation Reviews

Via C.Cattaneo - 22 -, Rome, Italy

Right next to the train station and metro station, really easy access to everywhere and some great little restaurants close

Really nice and helpful staff, wonderful cosy ensuite room with air condition, everything easy to reach by walk, breakfast was cool, but every day the same (like everywhere in Italy) - croissants, milk, cornflakes, coffee, juice & yogurt...nothing for people who don't eat lactose & wheat...but we definitely recommend it ;-)

Very nice place to stay, with friendly staff and breakfast in the room. Airco and wifi are available and we were very pleased to be able to drop our luggage during the last day.

• 27th Jul 2015

Near the train station Staff friendly Breakfast is nice

We had a super stay with Alfredo. He was a very welcoming and friendly host. He was helpful in terms of advice on places to visit and how to get around. He was also flexible with breakfast times to meet our needs. Ideal location for easy access to the sites and also public transport to airport first thing. Would definitely recommend to friends/family: very family friendly place to stay.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

A pretty good place to stay excellent location next to the Termini. Quiet little hostel only afew rooms and limited guests. But good facilities free coffee , tea, cold drinks and abit if food that I've never experienced in another hostel. Good facilities and nice staff. Recommend it for sure.

Having just arrived in Italy and not wing adjusted to the lack of air conditioning it was tough to have an air conditioning fan in my room that you could barely feel blowing standing 2 feet from it. But the staff were lovely and the free breakfast was really cute, location is also a major plus!

The three of us really enjoyed our stay in Rome. The location to the train station couldn't be better but it's a little far away from the main attractions. The room for three was a little small but with a big breakfast. However, at check out time, with a train to catch, the staff could not find my reservation so I had to tell them how much I owed them. Would recommend if staying a couple nights but not much longer

Great!! Thanks for prepared nice breakfast!!

The staff was great and flexible. The room had a small fridge to keep our drinks and food cold. Location near the Termini station was excellent with the bus terminal and both metro lines within the 5 min walk. I would recommend this for anyone seeking for a bit cheaper option to stay in Rome!

• 1st May 2015
  • Finland

ust perfect, I lost my wallet with credit cards, they helped me in everything, I'll be sure to visit this hostel which is now my second home

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

nice place, great staff, clean and confortable . Value for money

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating. We are very glad we found this Hostel.

• 26th Apr 2015

I've been to many hostels, and Id rate this one as so so. Its a great spot if you have quick turnover and need to travel after a night, but anything more then a night and I'd look elsewhere. My reasoning is mostly because of the lack of cleanliness, that was the real killer. Breakfast was served nicely, the location as mentioned is great, and the price is right for sure, but it's hard to get over seeing hairs everywhere from the bed's previous guest In your bed.

• 6th Apr 2015