Rome Accommodation Reviews

Via C.Cattaneo - 22 -, Rome, Italy

The three of us really enjoyed our stay in Rome. The location to the train station couldn't be better but it's a little far away from the main attractions. The room for three was a little small but with a big breakfast. However, at check out time, with a train to catch, the staff could not find my reservation so I had to tell them how much I owed them. Would recommend if staying a couple nights but not much longer

Great!! Thanks for prepared nice breakfast!!

The staff was great and flexible. The room had a small fridge to keep our drinks and food cold. Location near the Termini station was excellent with the bus terminal and both metro lines within the 5 min walk. I would recommend this for anyone seeking for a bit cheaper option to stay in Rome!

• 1st May 2015
  • Finland

ust perfect, I lost my wallet with credit cards, they helped me in everything, I'll be sure to visit this hostel which is now my second home

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

nice place, great staff, clean and confortable . Value for money

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating. We are very glad we found this Hostel.

• 26th Apr 2015

I've been to many hostels, and Id rate this one as so so. Its a great spot if you have quick turnover and need to travel after a night, but anything more then a night and I'd look elsewhere. My reasoning is mostly because of the lack of cleanliness, that was the real killer. Breakfast was served nicely, the location as mentioned is great, and the price is right for sure, but it's hard to get over seeing hairs everywhere from the bed's previous guest In your bed.

• 6th Apr 2015