Rome Accommodation Reviews

Via C.Cattaneo - 22 -, Rome, Italy

Evwrything great nice wystrój

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Poland

Great hostel in an extraordinarily convenient location. The staff treated us with hospitality on par with a much more expensive hotel - reminding me to check in to my flight the next day, printing off boarding passes, making sure our breakfast was served at a time convenient for us, etc. I only put Average atmosphere as the hostel is more of a Bed and Breakfast with less common area than most hostels. We were also there off season so things were quiet.

We slept in this hostel. we loved it, the staff was very polite, they were always at our disposal. the room was clean every day. the hostel is equipped with everything. the breakfast was very generous with the things of quality. the structure is in the center so everything was closed.definitely we are back again!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Hungary

Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and only short distance from Termini. You can also take your breakfast in your room. Only problem was low water pressure on 5th floor and sometimes only cold showers.

Very nice staff and the room was really clean.

I didn't expect a 5 star experience when I booked this hostel but at the very least I expected to have water. We were forced to relocate from our 6 bed dorm on the 5th floor to a 5 bed dorm on 2nd floor due to low water pressure and extreme temperature changes. Yet, the problem persisted and our bill was not adjusted to reflect the downgrade or the uncomfortable experience. While the staff made an effort to assist us, the bottom line is that they were unable to alleviate our terrible discomfort.

• 7th Oct 2015

The hostel was easy to find. Our had breakfast in the lovely appartment on the fifth floor .The ground floor is noisy but this is Rome. What do you expect .The cleaniness was great and all rooms and beds made each day. Staff helpful .We walked everywhere to main sights in Rome. Cafes just around the back and are fine and cheap to eat in.Bonus to have nice towels and soap! Safe atmosphere inside with lifts to floors. Would recommend to novice hostel visitors. Staff respond to emails. Thanks .

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

good location, large room,

Right next to the train station and metro station, really easy access to everywhere and some great little restaurants close

Really nice and helpful staff, wonderful cosy ensuite room with air condition, everything easy to reach by walk, breakfast was cool, but every day the same (like everywhere in Italy) - croissants, milk, cornflakes, coffee, juice & yogurt...nothing for people who don't eat lactose & wheat...but we definitely recommend it ;-)

Very nice place to stay, with friendly staff and breakfast in the room. Airco and wifi are available and we were very pleased to be able to drop our luggage during the last day.

• 27th Jul 2015

Near the train station Staff friendly Breakfast is nice

We had a super stay with Alfredo. He was a very welcoming and friendly host. He was helpful in terms of advice on places to visit and how to get around. He was also flexible with breakfast times to meet our needs. Ideal location for easy access to the sites and also public transport to airport first thing. Would definitely recommend to friends/family: very family friendly place to stay.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

A pretty good place to stay excellent location next to the Termini. Quiet little hostel only afew rooms and limited guests. But good facilities free coffee , tea, cold drinks and abit if food that I've never experienced in another hostel. Good facilities and nice staff. Recommend it for sure.

Having just arrived in Italy and not wing adjusted to the lack of air conditioning it was tough to have an air conditioning fan in my room that you could barely feel blowing standing 2 feet from it. But the staff were lovely and the free breakfast was really cute, location is also a major plus!

The three of us really enjoyed our stay in Rome. The location to the train station couldn't be better but it's a little far away from the main attractions. The room for three was a little small but with a big breakfast. However, at check out time, with a train to catch, the staff could not find my reservation so I had to tell them how much I owed them. Would recommend if staying a couple nights but not much longer

Great!! Thanks for prepared nice breakfast!!

The staff was great and flexible. The room had a small fridge to keep our drinks and food cold. Location near the Termini station was excellent with the bus terminal and both metro lines within the 5 min walk. I would recommend this for anyone seeking for a bit cheaper option to stay in Rome!

• 1st May 2015
  • Finland

ust perfect, I lost my wallet with credit cards, they helped me in everything, I'll be sure to visit this hostel which is now my second home

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

nice place, great staff, clean and confortable . Value for money

• 29th Apr 2015