Rome Accommodation Reviews

Via C.Cattaneo - 22 -, Rome, Italy

The three of us really enjoyed our stay in Rome. The location to the train station couldn't be better but it's a little far away from the main attractions. The room for three was a little small but with a big breakfast. However, at check out time, with a train to catch, the staff could not find my reservation so I had to tell them how much I owed them. Would recommend if staying a couple nights but not much longer

Great!! Thanks for prepared nice breakfast!!

The staff was great and flexible. The room had a small fridge to keep our drinks and food cold. Location near the Termini station was excellent with the bus terminal and both metro lines within the 5 min walk. I would recommend this for anyone seeking for a bit cheaper option to stay in Rome!

• 1st May 2015
  • Finland

ust perfect, I lost my wallet with credit cards, they helped me in everything, I'll be sure to visit this hostel which is now my second home

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

nice place, great staff, clean and confortable . Value for money

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating. We are very glad we found this Hostel.

• 26th Apr 2015

I've been to many hostels, and Id rate this one as so so. Its a great spot if you have quick turnover and need to travel after a night, but anything more then a night and I'd look elsewhere. My reasoning is mostly because of the lack of cleanliness, that was the real killer. Breakfast was served nicely, the location as mentioned is great, and the price is right for sure, but it's hard to get over seeing hairs everywhere from the bed's previous guest In your bed.

• 6th Apr 2015

The staff was nice. The room we stayed was very small. I have to say the cleaning definetely was terrible, but bathroom and shower was ok.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was the worst hostel ever. The staff's attitude was really baddd!!!!!!!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly staff and very helpful. The room on the groundfloor next to the kitchen, the bathroom is a bit mouldy. Could do with a anti mould spay to remove them.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Location was 5 min walk from train station! Nice hostess . Printed out our tickets for Sistene Chapel and very helpful w directions. Some smoking in the hallway, but not bad. Wake up bksfst in room was nice.

The staff were great, and very helpful

Everything very good indeed

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The place is very good, close to the Central station. The location is excellent!!!

• 31st Aug 2014

Very smoky environment. Staff smoked in a room adjacent to the lobby.

My friend and I had been interrailing for a while before staying at Rome Accommodation and were so thankful to be welcomed into such a warm environment with friendly staff and brilliant facilities! We were really impressed by how helpful everyone working at this accommodation was as well as how close it was to main landmarks such as the coliseum! We would both go back and always recommend them!

• 31st Jul 2014

The Rome Accommodations was the best hostel we stayed in while in Europe. We had our own room which was super nice and reassuring from a security standpoint. The wifi was relatively strong and breakfast was delivered to the room every morning.

Everything was perfect, I'll be back soon!

• 6th Jul 2014

EXCELLENT! Their name truly says it all! We had breakfast delivered to our room each day! They were always willing to move our luggage for us and they stored it when we didn't need to pick it up until later. Also, they cleaned our rooms everyday! The owners were so funny. One downside.....you have to pay the rest of the payment in cash. They didn't accept my card :( Also, if you don't know exactly where you are going, it is a little bit hard to find.

Tremendous! Not in the nicest part of the city and a little tough to find, but a wonderful place to stay. Comfy beds, great staff, and they bring the breakfast right up to your living room. Room is a little small, but we got a common living room and a bathroom. Cleaned everyday. Very secure. Walking distance to any major attraction in Rome. I would recommend it to everyone traveling on a budget, and I will definitely stay again when I'm back in Rome.

• 5th Jun 2014